• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two sword-weilding, Tier 7 females.

Saber (Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works)

vs

Yu Mi-Ra

Speed Equalized. Battle shall take place on a generic anime highschool rooftop. Win by Death or Incapitation.

Round 1: Casual sword-fight with both of them starting within striking distance.

Round 2: No limitations. They both start 5 meters away from each other.

Mi-Ra
Saber arturia-0

Who wins and why?

Round 1... would be drawn out, really. Saber would be more experience though, considering the shit she been through.

Round 2 though... It's a good thing you said Saber instead of her name. In the span of their life, Servant build themselves (sometimes literally) to be gods on Earth. What you're summon is only a part of their whole power, corresponding to the "time" they have been summon. So, if you want to said Saber's "full power", in reality it's only a bit of Arturia's full power that she could actually manifest as all.

Well, "good thing", but in reality Mira wouldn't have anyway to damage "Avalon", and Excaliber is still a fcking beast that would kill Mira's squishy body. Saber would win this round.

^Language please.

Anyway, this is a stomp in either Mira's favor or Saber's. With speed unequalized, Saber gets her head cut off thanks to Mira's huge speed advatange. Even Saber's precog won't keep up with it.

Equalize speed and Saber stomps through precognition and AP advantage and her passive regen from Avalon. Also full power means she has access to her spear Rhongomyniad and lolAvalon, so yeah, stomp no matter the situation.

All in all a bad thread.

A very interesting thread, but I stand with ScarletFirefly in that This is a poor matchup overall.

Either Mi-Ra blitzes with her superior AP and Speed or she gets outhaxed by all of Saber's auxiliary abilities.

Well then... What if I used UBW Saber instead?

Would be more fair since Saber's durability is not that high. Would probably be a case of who hits first looking at mira's ap. But Saber still holds the precog advantage in equalized speed and superior Ap.

Considering Mira is getting upgrades in recent chapters of GOH, I think it's safe to say she now has the power of greed.

@Talisman67

I'd like to wait until we see her in action before we add it to her profile though (but honestly GoH is going down the Naruto and Bleach routes in terms of endings...)

Reppuzan said:
@Talisman67
I'd like to wait until we see her in action before we add it to her profile though (but honestly GoH is going down the Naruto and Bleach routes in terms of endings...)
At least it was remotely hinted at, due to its title and eventual revelations. Besides, it was always going to be like that ever since Mubong destroyed that island. Now the only problem is when Jin will come back. Some say it's when Luffy finds One PIece, others say when Dragon Ball stops making new content. We may never know, but for certain, he will be back (since the clone Hui is about to die anyway).

For Mi-Ra, wait until she reappears in action to add Greed to her power set, since at the time, she was missing an arm and not exactly in the best condition to provide feats.

Right now, Round 1 goes to Saber after a while unless Mi-Ra uses Direct Contract at the start for the boost due to higher AP but lower durability. Round 2 leans towards Mi-Ra as she has access to Direct Contract with Lu Bu, giving her equal AP and a higher durability. Saber would need to use Excalibur repeatedly to damage Mi-Ra.

Reppuzan said:
@Talisman67

As Regis said, it was bound to happen, Mujin crushed an island by patting his desk, that was the strongest feat in GOH present time til Mori leveled an army of angels. Jin will be back.

Thou I am rather shocked at how easily it is for the author to kill people off...I mean...plot armor would be nice once in a while...

I belive that in a couple of months we will have our answer since there is only one enemy left and Mira is back in the game. And she got a new weapon that is stronger than her previous ones.

Back