• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo Revision

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
I'm displeased with how Kusuo Saiki profile are right now and i've decide to make a CRT for it. It should be noted that feat occured without Limiters would be marked with [-]:

Attack Potency​

This would either supporting his current rating or upgrade his tier:

Lifting Strength​

His current LS rating is Unknown, higher with telekinesis even though there were many feats of it:

Power and Abilities​

This is would add missing abilities or give better description for his current powers:

Intelligence​

His current rating is Genius but the evidence are not sufficient enough:
That's all i could gathered. I probably missing one or two feats so please bring up if you remember something.

I was using anime feats for better visual demonstrated. If you wanted then i can replace them with manga feat instead.
That would be better, since the moon destroying statement for example simply doesn't exist in the manga.
Not sure if there are similar notable differences with the other feats, but I will need to see their manga equivalents to judge.

Moon destroying statement are similar visually, i guess the translation are a bit different. The feat where he lift a Roppongi Hills is in the same page.
The translation isn't just different, it's just not about destroying the moon. There were several threads about that bit in the past. It doesn't work as an AP feat.

Lifting Roppongi Hills is a decent lifting strength feat, though. Not sure why I never quantified that.

Wouldn't yield upgrades due to timeframe. Also pretty hard to tell how much power it needs to just change the course, since he doesn't really disperse it.

Clear the sky with a blast.
Only makes a hole, not really cearing it. Wouldn't yield upgrades.

I calced that in the past, but the calc method in question didn't work due to horizon scaling not being legitimate for that feat. With that in mind, there is no way to calc that into something upgrade worthy.

Not strictly lifting, but tilting. Would probably need somewhat of a calc to account for leverage.

For what is this supposed to be a feat again?

He already has possession listed on his profile, though?

The anime are pretty consistent with manga, there was only a little plot change here and there but if you wanted I could provide more.
The plot is pretty much the same, but as seen in the moon feat some very important details in portrayal are sometimes different. So yeah, go on.

The one where Kusuke talk about Saiki body condition
It is really very limited adaptation. I guess if you really want to add it as a technicality that's fine, but it will need a proper explanation of just how irrelevant it is.

This is the meteor feat but i prefer the anime better.
Yeah, see, that's another of these things were the manga depicts it differently and it hence is unusable. There is neither any way to tell the size of the meteor nor do we actually know how Saiki dealt with it. For all we know he teleported it piece by piece or something.

@DontTalkDT

For the sky feat, i think it is legit since he literally make the rain stop. Maybe we could use anime for better time frame?

The one where he stated he could lift a cruise ship

The one where he supported a plane to safety

He have been to space since he was young

Play catch with himself

@DontTalkDT

For the sky feat, i think it is legit since he literally make the rain stop. Maybe we could use anime for better time frame?
We see that the clouds are still there in the very panel where it is said that the rain stopped. So he didn't disperse the clouds. Perhaps he did stop the rain, but I don't think stopping the rain can necessarily be quantified at all. (and then there is the question of whether it would scale to AP if it is quantified)

The one where he stated he could lift a cruise ship

The one where he supported a plane to safety
Seem fine as LS feats.

He have been to space since he was young
Would that indicate any ability, though?

Play catch with himself
Don't think that would upgrade him beyond what he already has.

We see that the clouds are still there in the very panel where it is said that the rain stopped. So he didn't disperse the clouds. Perhaps he did stop the rain, but I don't think stopping the rain can necessarily be quantified at all. (and then there is the question of whether it would scale to AP if it is quantified)

Would that indicate any ability, though?
Okay then.

Self-Sustenance (Type 1)

From the panel, he just said he have been space before and i think that is enough to warrant Self-Sustenance (Type 1).

If it just really flying feats author could've pick many options instead of that, like flying across the japan, planet, etc and moon doesn't look like that. It literally visually show that he can destroy a moon just by flying straight to it.

Btw what chapter that was in manga?

Yh I agree with Worthless. It says he can fly past the moon. But it's visually shown with him destroying which the Author (assuming the mangaka is also the artist like most are), didn't have to do. Other than show off Saiki's strength.

From the panel, he just said he have been space before and i think that is enough to warrant Self-Sustenance (Type 1).
Self-Sustenance Type 1 is for surviving without oxygen and if Saiki was there for just a minute or so he doesn't need a special ability for that. I suppose "likely Self-Sustenance" is fine, though.
@DontTalkDT

Aside from AP, what do you think about everything else. It is good enough?
What do you mean with everything else? I think I have given my opinion on everything I have been shown manga feats for?
If it just really flying feats author could've pick many options instead of that, like flying across the japan, planet, etc and moon doesn't look like that. It literally visually show that he can destroy a moon just by flying straight to it.

Btw what chapter that was in manga?
He wanted to show that Saiki can fly past the moon and showed him fly past the moon. The panel shows no indication of destruction whatsoever. There is no flying debris, no explosion, no nothing. All we see is him doing what the panel states: Fly past the moon. Heck, he doesn't even seem to fly through the hole.
The fact that the moon has a weird shape for unknown reasons is hardly an argument for him having destroyed it.

Why did you do unapproved stat changes to Striking Strength and Durability? I reverted the edit for now and will add what was approved in this thread up until now on my own now.

Please keep to what was agreed upon in the future.

Last edited:
So, I added what we talked about for now. Namely the Lifting Strength Upgrade for carrying airplanes and ships, the limited Adaptation and the Self-Sustenance.

For the rest of the abilities we still needed the manga scans so that we can talk about them.

Manga scans update:
  • Accelerated Development (Type: Other): His powers are constantly growing as he ages
  • Body Control: Dislocates his joint so as to stretch. Can sweat at will.
  • Acrobatics: Spins around a bar on his feet as a child. Does a flip over his classmate. Rides a unicycle trick on tight rope. Balance himself on a ball
  • Martial Arts: In chap 166, Saiki and his friends got to learnt judo
  • Afterimage Creation: Moves fast enough to leave afterimage
  • Power Bestowal: A side-effect from his reality warping power, which gave people's enhanced reaction times, make skinny person stronger than they look, fast regeneration power. Saiki also stated that he could give everybody superpowers but he doesn't because that it's a terrible idea.
  • Sleep Manipulation: Projects a lullaby that makes a person fall asleep
  • Minor Biological Manipulation: Another side-effect from reality warping, in which he made pink color hair are normal, therefore altering human genes
  • Automatic Translation: He can translate multiple language, including animal language.
  • Dream Manipulation: Manipulates his classmate dream
  • Energy Projection: Self explanatory, you probably know this already
  • Statistics Amplification: Enhanced a cork gun to matched a energy gun
  • Air Manipulation: Combined telekinesis and fire to create wind
  • Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception: He already has the former but i want give more detail on it: X-ray vision, can see ghost/spirit, night vision
  • Possession: Possesses a man
  • Fear Manipulation: He already have this but the profile listed it as minor which is wrong: Tames a lion with his bloodlust, Scares entire zoo, traumatize a man
  • Paralysis Inducement: Paralyzes a man. He did this again in chap 187 but i couldn't find the link
  • Deconstruction: Reduces action figures into sand when his limiters got damage
  • Summoning: Although this might be a sub-ability of teleportation but it's worth mentioning: Summons rocks, a murder of crows, towels, a hobo (chapter 3 but i couldn't find the link)
  • Surface Scaling: Cling to the ceiling
  • Technology Manipulation: Turn off a karaoke machine and the light
  • Curses Manipulation: Give curse to a thug
  • Stealth Mastery: Conceal his presence
  • Life Manipulation: Make a logo come alive
  • Sound Manipulation: Can speak with different voices
  • Shockwave Creation: Can create shockwave from doing simple task such as turning around or raising hand
  • Resistance to Electricity: He was fine after being shocked by an electric chair
Intelligence feats:
  • Claims that he could get 100 scores by himself but chooses not stand out for reason
  • Can perfectly draws anything he sees
  • Exceed his brother perfect scores and can rides motorcycle since he was a child
  • Beaten his brother, who is a genius, many times without losing even one.

Last edited:
Also, remove "possibly only via telekinesis" from LS section because we know that Saiki psychic power scales to his own physical strength.

Back