• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So I recently noticed that Zinyak's page lists the Zin Invasion Fleet as "At least Low 4-C" for the reason of a Zin Warship being able to atomize the Earth.

However, this value was taken from this blog, which provides the energy needed to subatomically destroy Earth, which is immensely greater than the value needed to atomize it.

Zinyak and the others who have control over the Zin Invasion Fleet need to be downgraded and have a proper calc for atomization linked on the profile.

I have been waiting for someone to recalc the planet bust for months, it was already accepted that the current tier is incorrect and needs to be changed

If there is a scene where we see the planet exploding I can try to find out KE.

Otherwise atomizing Earth is 3,33624222 x 10^31 J which is Low 5-B.

If it overpowered the GBE it's 5-B

It looks 5-Aish. I can calc it later when i'll be on PC.

Although i'm not sure about which mass I should use when only a part was sent away

I mean, they can probably be edited and be placed at 5-A in the meantime, given that both results are 5-A anyway

Edit: We agreed to use Assalt's version

Back