• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Profile

I told myself that the season 2 of OPM is not out and the Scan did not catch the web comic should tell us that the page contains spoiler? are profile contains web comic scans that can possibly spoiler, moreover, the wiki is becoming more and more known more world is likely to be spoiled, it's just a suggestion and this is the same for garou's profile

I do not think that we should place spoiler tags on lots of profiles. If people do not wish to know more than the story has told them about characters, they should not visit wikis in the first place.

In my opinion, the only point where a spoiler tag is actually important for pages is for new, popular movies/TV shows, and only for the first month or so after they release.

About the profile.... The Can harm intangibility should be changed because Evil Natural Water is not truly intangible. He is only made of liquid so that should be changed for Saitama. I have brought this up before and the change still hasn't gone through.

It's pretty obvious he can only hurt those that gain intangibility through elemental mimicry, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to add it anyway.

Back