• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama resistance to Antimatter manipulation

Saitama should get resistance to existance erasure or at least resistance to antimatter manipulation.

for their time travel, with their matter manipulation, what they did was a C-symmetry "Charge", where all his particles became anti particles and the opposite. when he fusioned with the saitama of the past, what was supposed to happen is annihilation. because when particles interacts with antiparticles it causes annihilation. both future and past saitama was supposed to get annihilated but it didnt happen.

at the very least saitama cant be erased because of it. he should have at least antimatter manipulation

(sry if something like this was discussed before and rejected. i didn't see anything like this so pls dont mind it.)

Last edited:
I think Saitama should have resistance to anti-matter, now that you mention this, however I do not think there is any basis for existence erasure resistance.

But yeah Saitama being able to have anti-matter particles inside him and not just get blown up is probably some resistance to antimatter.

I think Saitama should have resistance to anti-matter, now that you mention this, however I do not think there is any basis for existence erasure resistance.

But yeah Saitama being able to have anti-matter particles inside him and not just get blown up is probably some resistance to antimatter.
oh i said existance erasure because this wiki seems to accept it like that?

we accept antimatter attacks as existance erasure. the only difference here is that saitama did it himself. but how it works is still the same.

Like anti-monitor. his existance erasure comes from antimatter absorbing the energy and erasing matter. even if it was saitama. the fusion was supposed to erase them.

also are you a second mod? if so can you check these as well if you're not busy? im not that knowledgable about the wiki so :d

Idk about the wiki but Anti matter doesn't exactly... Make things stop existing. To cite Wikipedia
"A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner leads to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays)"

we accept antimatter attacks as existance erasure. the only difference here is that saitama did it himself. but how it works is still the same.
I don't believe so.

Existence erasure doesn't exist in the real world. It violates the Law of Conservation of Mass. "Matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed."

Anti-matter colliding with matter results in the mutual destruction of both objects at the sub-atomic level, but it doesn't actually ERASE the mass, it just transforms it.

Idk about the wiki but Anti matter doesn't exactly... Make things stop existing. To cite Wikipedia
"A collision between any particle and its anti-particle partner leads to their mutual annihilation, giving rise to various proportions of intense photons (gamma rays)"
thats true. When particles interact with their corresponding antiparticles, annihilation happens. which causes the production of new energy. it transforms their mass into a new energy.
I don't believe so.

Existence erasure doesn't exist in the real world. It violates the Law of Conservation of Mass. "Matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed."

Anti-matter colliding with matter results in the mutual destruction of both objects at the sub-atomic level, but it doesn't actually ERASE the mass.
oh thats true. it causes the production of new energy. i fell into how fiction interprets it

it should get antimatter manipulation

Last edited:
when he fusioned with the saitama of the past, what was supposed to happen is annihilation. because when particles interacts with antiparticles it causes annihilation
Saitama stopped being made of anti-particles when he stopped traveling backwards in time. It's why Genos' core didn't instantly explode when he punched CF Garou.

Even AM resistance I'm not sure about since he would only get thst when he becomes anti-matter and that only happens when he time travels.

Saitama stopped being made of anti-particles when he stopped traveling backwards in time. It's why Genos' core didn't instantly explode when he punched CF Garou.

Even AM resistance I'm not sure about since he would only get thst when he becomes anti-matter and that only happens when he time travels.
genos's core is weird. it also time traveled but no fusion or whatsoever as well. did it even had a "Charge". dunno. thats why i dont think it should be counted. also if it was like that it would explode when saitama was reversing time as well.

or you can say like first saitama had a C-symmetry then started going backwards in time because garou was still talking to saitama when saitama did it. saitama would get destroyed there as well if he didnt have resistance i think?

if it was like that it would explode when saitama was reversing time as well.
Saitama would've also reversed the atoms of the core as well, which is how it followed him.

then started going backwards in time because garou was still talking to saitama when saitama did it. saitama would get destroyed there as well if he didnt have resistance i think?
Garou was also reversing time as well, meaning both were becoming anti-matter. Overall I don't think a resistance is warranted as of now.

Saitama would've also reversed the atoms of the core as well, which is how it followed him.

Garou was also reversing time as well, meaning both were becoming anti-matter. Overall I don't think a resistance is warranted as of now.
?

If Saitama is able to become anti-matter at all, that would mean anti-matter in general does not affect him in the same way it does normal mass. I don't see why it wouldn't be a resistance..

If Saitama is able to become anti-matter at all, that would mean anti-matter in general does not affect him in the same way it does normal mass.
It's just flipping his atoms state from one to another rather than resisting the interaction itself. At least that's how I view it.

dunno, the core didnt have a fusion nor it wasnt mentioned but it must happen otherwise why would it even effect it.. and it would mean they can control the matter of other things. if so garou could just touch saitama and boom?

also then both would be in the same place when they were reversing time if both can interact with each other to begin with. and at the end of 168 we saw garou disappear. but we also saw his physical state just before disappearing at 169. if garou traveled backwards in time, it means it was after saitama did it and before he disappeared.

and this panel shows that either saitama already had antiparticles inside his body(should give resistance) or he also created antiparticles inside his body like garou's cosmic rays did. if none of those, it means all of his particles didnt become antiparticles at the same time(i dont think so since they were in pairs inside saitama's body as well. but possible. would still give resistance considering interactions).
considering they were in pairs, saitama creating them like how garou's cosmic rays created them with pairs makes sense to me.
the best result would be saitama first created antiparticles inside his body equal to the number of particles inside his body like garou's cosmic rays then made them imitate each other. i think it should give resistance to him.

an argument might be that the particles inside of him didnt interact at all but considering that they are inside of a human body and they are in pairs. it would take microseconds or shorter for them to interact. which would give them reaction speed to do it(i'd be happy with it either :d) or they also manipulated them in a way to not interact with each other, it is possible but no info about it.

either way i think it should give him resistance for it.

Some characters can EE via Antimatter, yes. But that is not the realistic interpretation of the ability.
Positron here mixes Antimatter and actual particles in his body to release Radiation and whatnot, but he has no proof of EE, not even when he loses control of his abilities.

Some characters can EE via Antimatter, yes. But that is not the realistic interpretation of the ability.
Positron here mixes Antimatter and actual particles in his body to release Radiation and whatnot, but he has no proof of EE, not even when he loses control of his abilities.
yeah i put existence erasure based on how fiction interprets it. its wrong.

right now its for resistance to antimatter manipulation.

It's just flipping his atoms state from one to another rather than resisting the interaction itself. At least that's how I view it.
???? What do you mean? He has both normal and anti particles in his body simultaneously. It says they were generated in pairs. For him to not immediately deconstruct means he's unaffected by the standard physics that'd happen there.

I don't really get your interpretation. This seems pretty cut and dry. Having pairs of particles and anti particles making up your body is not physically possible without exploding.

He has both normal and anti particles in his body simultaneously
He only has those because of Garou's cosmic radiation. Then he just had his particles mimic the flow of the generated anti-particles. I'm just not really seeing where the resistance is coming from, since Genos' core also survives it and from how the manga is worded this is just a byproduct of another character's power.

Like to have AM resistance you have to resist the collision between those anti-atoms and your own, but from how I read it they never actually touched each other.

I already have antimatter accepted in a thread where the edits never happened smh

He only has those because of Garou's cosmic radiation. Then he just had his particles mimic the flow of the generated anti-particles. I'm just not really seeing where the resistance is coming from, since Genos' core also survives it and from how the manga is worded this is just a byproduct of another character's power.

Like to have AM resistance you have to resist the collision between those anti-atoms and your own, but from how I read it they never actually touched each other.
first it would mean he cant use it without garou creating antiparticles for him. doesnt make sense for all those talks and etc.

also you dont expect me to believe garou's cosmic rays created antiparticles for ALL of saitama's particles and all of them are their corresponding particles and weirdly they dont interact at all? also doesnt make sense because it creates them in pair.

even if we say its true and this happens, if garou's cosmic rays are even capable of it that easily. he could just make them interact and kill saitama anytime the whole time?

I already have antimatter accepted in a thread where the edits never happened smh

they already have antimatter manipulation. this one is for resistance

Particles in matter never actually directly touch each other because they can not occupy the same space at the same time. Being close enough that they are mutually affecting each other like that would still immediately cause deconstruction in a normal case.

Back