• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 7-C during training Saitama and Water 7 Arc Luffy are used

Starting distance is 40 meters and speed is equalized

Who wins?

Luffy:

Saitama:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Luffy is stronger. immune to saitama's punches. more skilled. more abilities. if he does not stomp through his condom body I'm gonna vote Luffy.

Luffy is stronger. immune to saitama's punches. more skilled. more abilities. if he does not stomp through his condom body I'm gonna vote Luffy.
Wouldn't Saitama's extremely fast accelerated development put him on Luffy's level and make him surpass Luffy?

Zoro just cuts his head off and outskills to absolute ******* he'll and back.

Same with Sanji.
Would Zoro instantly go for decapitation though. I feel like he'd push Saitama to his limits and that would allow Saitama to surpass him

Okay apparently Saitama got changed from High 7-C to 7-A so this is probably just a stomp in his favor now if I change the opponent to Zoro

Okay apparently Saitama got changed from High 7-C to 7-A so this is probably just a stomp in his favor now if I change the opponent to Zoro
Zoro has a 7-A key.

Unfortunately for Saitama, Zoro's even more skilled in that key and Saitama straight up can't keep up.

I'll try to find a 7-A opponent for Saitama in the future. Hopefully his tier doesn't get changed until then. Might try a Ben 10 alien but most of the reasonings for the tiers there confuse me

The best 7-A One Piece opponent for Saitama is...

Considering Saitama > All the Cadres, including Gyoro Gyoro, who is > Overgrown Rover > Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist > Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist > Unmolted Elder Centipede, who could harm Bang = Darkshine > Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto > Carnage Kabuto > 2nd Form Vaccine Man > Base Vaccine Man > Casual Vaccine Man > 86 Megatons (Oh, hey, Kachon made this value. Keep forgetting he's based outside of certain one piece takes), the opponent should be a bit above baseline.

It has to be an Enies Lobby-tier. It cannot be Luffy or Lucci. Zoro and Kaku should be good if you leave speed unequalized and use the Rela+ value.

Back