• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs SCP-682

Don't worry let me edit your op a bit, and then base it off that for the future k?

Also, this might be a stomp...

Ayy good to see another SCP fan join the Wiki. I was actually planning on doing this sometime in the future but you beat me to it. Now lets see...

Round 1: Saitama oneshots 682...then 682 regenerates, adapts to be immune to his attacks, and eventually evolves to be able to kill him.

Round 2: Pretty much the same as round 1 except with varying lengths of time depending on who he's fighting. No one in OPM could permanently put 682 down, and he may even be able to absorb a few of their powers. I'd assume Garou would take a long time to kill and may possibly even stalemate him since the two would essentially adapt to each other forever (Unless Garou has a limit?).

I've looked at many articles on this wiki but then I started relooking at the SCP's after watching OPM and then i thought to myself.....Who the hell hax's their way through this one?

So I decided to make an account just for this battle

While i'm not certain if it means much if Saitama's Tier is 5-B and as the note on his profile says Note: It's highly likely that Saitama is far stronger than his depiction of his current feats, since he has ended every fight thus far effortlessly. Then he likely could pass SCP-682's durability which is "potentially Universe level". However if he can't manage to kill it in one punch (Wow that actually made me laugh a bit) then it would probably adapt like WeeklyBattles said and eventually become able to kill him. I guess it's really a question of who's hax is strongest? I'm not familiar with Garou but i'm sure there'd be more then just him and Saitama in round 2. By which i mean more then just those two putting in a good fight.

Well, problem is 682 has shown to be able to resist all of the hax present in the OPM verse before

This feels like a bad stomp. If 682 dies, the universe gets erased anyway, making this entirely pointless. Not to mention 682 has some other formidable hax, which could stomp every OPM character.

Xanix said:
This feels like a bad stomp. If 682 dies, the universe gets erased anyway, making this entirely pointless. Not to mention 682 has some other formidable hax, which could stomp every OPM character.
I think the universe erase thing was supposed to mean that if someone wanted to kill 682 they would need to use a force powerful enough to destroy the universe (Hence the "potentially Universe level" of durability. I may be wrong of course.

I need sleep bye

Saitama wins, Scp 682 is damaged by things less dangerous than Saitamapunch, one serious punch and Scp 682 will be destroyed at the atomic level withou can regenerate, if Scp 682 can survive, Satimana can just send him in the space with his strength.

Could not be killed by SCP-662. Stated by SCP-738, who can make virtually anything happen for a certain price, that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without seriously damaging or destroying the universe. Not necessarily destroyed also we don't know that it doesn't mean the effort involved to kill it would destroy the universe or if after it dies it damages the universe.

@Dan Please don't comment four times in a row next time, instead, just edit the first comment that is before the other ones.

@Xanix sorry i was on my phone and it wouldn't load the edit button properly, it also took 8 minutes to log in for some reason

I think both characters are in the "possibly" area. Saitama could "possibly" be powerful enough to kill 682 in one punch. But 682 is counted as "potentially 4-B or higher, possibly Low 2-C via death" Meaning that there is a possibility of it destroying the universe upon death and if it turns out saitama can't kill it in one punch because of it's "potentiallyUniverse level" Meaning we have to figure out who is more likely to have the higher attack power or durability. Because if saitama can't kill 682 in one punch then 682 adapts quickly to his punch and becomes imune somehow. Also if the potentially universe level is real then everyone is screwed

^ Even if Saitama did kill 682 with one punch, it can resurrect itself at will, and has at least High, and likely even Low-Godly Regenerationn, so he probably won't even get that far.

Even though Saitama as we know of is not a joke character as said by "One" the original creator but he feels like a joke character as we don't know the limit of his Strength/ Durability, Also when Saitama was fighting Boros known to be the main villain of the anime OPM had regenerative abilities far surpassing SCP 682 as he was able to regen his Body in mere milliseconds, but as we know that Boros had to use some-sort of crystal ball in the middle of his chest to gain that ability unlike SCP 682. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF1I2NKAlCs -- From this video I can inform you that Saitama is on probably Multi-Star Level likes of power but we cant be certain as we don't know the extent of his power and also Saitama hasn't stopped his training so he could be getting more stronger and stronger, He has far-surpassed humanly limits and he is sure to be known to be limitless; If you've taken the time to watch the Anime Series Boros also clarified that Saitama had even more strength to spare and that their battle was futile and didn't even count as a battle. -- But to be sure I'd feel like the Cat is stronger than Saitama as it's known to be the only animal to physically harm Saitama in one of the episodes. --- Beerus Vs SCP 682 , Kami Tenchi Vs SCP 682. Those Battle would be pretty fun to read about.

I'd like to point out that Saitama was never serious against Boros, If you'd remember I said that Saitama had more strength to spare and that the fight didn't even count as a battle, Well he probably wasn't serious. [ Just a chance - Guess if you may call it ]

SCP 682 would definitely lose if we were talking about this scientifically how would he/she be able to survive a fist that surpassed light-speed coming at you when it's burning in fire and dozens of times stronger than stars, The SCP would've first gotten exploded then probably turned to ashes and it's THE END for it basically, Also I don't think it could be adapting to Saitamas Punches as clearly we don't know the true strength of his.

>Boros known to be the main villain of the anime OPM had regenerative abilities far surpassing SCP 682 as he was able to regen his Body in mere milliseconds

Ignoring the fact that 682 is able to regenerate indefinitely from its higher dimensional consciousness and can be brought back from 343 and the writers and has regenerated from being erased from existence on multiple occasions, 682 instantly regenerated from .03 milliliters of blood and as a result grew strong enough to eat half the solar system.

>From this video I can inform you that Saitama is on probably Multi-Star Level likes of power but we cant be certain as we don't know the extent of his power and also Saitama hasn't stopped his training so he could be getting more stronger and stronger

682 has the power to create and absorb a Black Hole and in an alternate future grew large enough to consume the entire universe

>But to be sure I'd feel like the Cat is stronger than Saitama as it's known to be the only animal to physically harm Saitama in one of the episodes.

Cue 682 in its cat form from thee test with 1237

>SCP 682 would definitely lose if we were talking about this scientifically how would he/she be able to survive a fist that surpassed light-speed coming at you when it's burning in fire and dozens of times stronger than stars

682 actually adapted to being ragdolled at the speed of light and has survived being flung into the sun on at least three occasions, as well as being attacked by beings like SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal)

Back