• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitamamon

Sus

Saitama gains Digimon physiology and goes to beat your verse, does he succeed?

Round 1 - he fights everyone from the weakest to the strongest so he can adapt and heal between rounds

Round 2 - he fights all at once

I had 0 things to do so here we go

db: solos
digimon: bruh
shinza: solos until gods then stomped
megaten: stomped by everyone lol

Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.

As such, I will assume Saitama always participates in ReArised form, thus remaining effectively the same, & loses, as usual.

On a more serious note, I have no idea if Digimon Physiology affects his tiering, & have no idea if Arceus would be a match or not.

Oa more serious note, I have no idea if Digimon Physiology affects his tiering, & have no idea if Arceus would be a match or not.
Round 1 - he fights everyone from the weakest to the strongest so he can adapt and heal between rounds
He will copy skills and keep evolving (a Digimon can reach tier 1 via adaptation)

To the point he beats all fodder characters he will have a broken arsenal and would already be fast amd strong as shit, also look at the abilities that isn't disregarded

He will copy skills and keep evolving (a Digimon can reach tier 1 via adaptation)

To the point he beats all fodder characters he will have a broken arsenal and would already be fast amd strong as shit, also look at the abilities that isn't disregarded
Pardon me, please, not entirely familiarity with it: Which abilities aren't disregarded for those in ReArised form?

Pardon me, please, not entirely familiarity with it: Which abilities aren't disregarded for those in ReArised form?
Abilities gained by being abstract, like higher dimensionality (now they're effected by 3D hax) and incorporeality (now they're physical)

They still have 5D mind and soul and can use the other abilities just fine

But the dark/holy thing depends on the personality, knowing how saitama is neutral, he is likely to use neither

Abilities gained by being abstract, like higher dimensionality (now they're effected by 3D hax) and incorporeality (now they're physical)
Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.

I asked which are not disregarded. It says the abilities from their abstract bodies, such as Higher-Dimensional Existence should be disregarded.
Just to be sure, you're also saying those should be disregarded, right, yeah?
They still have 5D mind and soul and can use the other abilities just fine
Why is it 5D if their HDE is disregarded? "Other abilities"? Any specific sections or parts of them to specify?

I asked which are not disregarded. It says the abilities from their abstract bodies, such as Higher-Dimensional Existence should be disregarded.
Just to be sure, you're also saying those should be disregarded, right, yeah?
Yes, abilities from the nature they gain in their world as abstract entities are disregarded, the rest such as reality warping quantum manip and info manip are fine

Why is it 5D if their HDE is disregarded? "Other abilities"? Any specific sections or parts of them to specify?
The soul and mind of a Digimon exists beyond the body

Data Digimon will be considered the least likely to use these powers, Virus Digimon will use these powers whenever they can, Vaccine Digimon will use their powers to reverse what others do and Free or Unknown Digimon will use their powers if needed for the situation
To be fair and make saitama not too broken, let's make him a free Digimon

Back