• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 7, and 8. Hair Ball users should be capable of living forever and boasting no lifespan, along with being able to lose their whole body, mind, and soul, and still be alive. Bo-bobo has killed the Demon King and everyone in Hell, and can come back from any afterlife. Bo-bobo has been both a vampire and a zombie before, and his Type 8 is due to being reliant on his Hair Soul, which can survive even if his body, mind, and soul are completely erased), Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery (Many random weapons used), Flight, Reality Warping, Fire Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Summoning, Toon Force, Plot Manipulation (Has control over his own series and can determine the course of events using this), One Hit Kill (A pilot inside of Bo-bobo proclaimed that Bo-bobo had an instant death attack, though it was never performed), Time Travel (Was in a story that occurred over a thousand years ago), Resurrection (Has come back to life by himself multiple times), Regenerationn (Mid-High. Regenerated from a pile of dust. Regenerated multiple times from a pile of liquid) Pocket Reality Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Can attack and destroy souls as well as destroy beings in the afterlife), Law Manipulation (In Bo-bobo World), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Was able to hit Giga, who could only be hit by conceptually artistic attacks by attacking him with the "concept of aesthetic" that exists within everyday reality), Power Nullification, If killed he can fight his way back to life through hell, Aura, Energy Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation (Made it so that 3 + 3 = 8) Energy Projection, Psychometry, Statistics Amplification, Afterimage Creation, Cloning, Teleportation, Transmutation (Turned Don Patch into Ice Cream. Turned Beauty into a doll), Size Manipulation, Information Analysis, Darkness Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation (When changing from day to night, he literally carried the space and stars with him), Creation, Can make fire go out by telling it to, Hellfire Manipulation, Telepathy, Weather Manipulation, Invisibility, Chi Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Telekinesis, Wind Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Has created living things), Willpower Manipulation (Filled Despair-kun with hope), Technological Manipulation, Resistance to Petrification (Maiteru's petrification turned him into a vegetable instead of a statue, and he was able to fight regularly), Wind Manipulation (Was able to easily fight in Geha's tornado and was unaffected by his attacks), Paralysis Inducement (Hatenko's Lock technique normally locks people for a day, and it only locked Bo-bobo for a few seconds), Mind Control (He shook off mind control after a few scenes of being controlled), Sealing (When the Kill Seals were put on Bo-bobo's team, they just peeled them off), Dream Manipulation (When Nightmare used Death Nightmare to make Bo-bobo's nightmares a reality, it instead used a dream that Bo-bobo knew nothing about), Transmutation (Giga's Objet D'art Shinken didn't turn him into clay when he tried), Possession (When Giga used Giga Sound, Bo-bobo sat in a throne and told Giga to bow down to him), Fourth Wall Awareness, Instinctive Precognition | All previous powers, Durability Negation, Heat Manipulation and Resistance (Is hotter than the core of the Sun, and ignores all resistances to heat when attacking), Can memorize attacks after seeing them once.

I'm still unsure where the Type 2 Concept Manipulation comes from, needing to attack someone's artistic nature still isn't grounds for Conceptual Manip let alone Type 2.

I feel Sakuya will just blitz with Time Stop then go for the skill constantly, with all the knives in Bobobo, the Ball will be destroyed negging his Type 8 immortality.

Then he'd just end up dying.

Then her Regen neggs mose of his hax as well.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oh? It is?
Then inconclusive since it's who shoots first
Yeah, cool. What does Bio start with?

he is far from being a serious-minded character in normal situations.

Oh yeah, right.

Anyway, Pretty sure her Erasure from Time-Space BS is good enough.

As for Bobobo, I am highly unsure about any of his abilities, I honestly doubt a lot of his abilities on his page.

I.E the Conceptual Manipulation, I really doubt it's existence.

But the only thing he really goes for is Mind Manipulation by trying to get his enemy to feel sorry for their actions.

Predictable or not, I want to know what he could start with that could actually make him insta-win the battle.

I very much doubt that giving the Dio ripoff girl the mindset of a 50-year-old woman would make him win from the start.

I suppose he can start by stopping her powers and make her crazy/ and or copy her. And with his precognition (Migatai No Gokui 2.5) her domain will be rewritten before the fight.

No, He has so many techniques that he does not need to use them twice. He is practicing Hajike, even if it is extremely useful.

Composite human ? If you want joke , i can't loose, i like it

I will just use Composite Bobobo to joke with but maybe in another conversation .(the Non-Canon version is" God Tier 1-A " that version can be watched in a series available :v , one is High 1-C , one is High 1-A the best , there is an infinite number of versions)

Bobobo228 said:
I will just use Composite Bobobo to joke with but maybe in another conversation .(the Non-Canon version is" God Tier 1-A " that version can be watched in a series available :v , one is High 1-C , one is High 1-A the best , there is an infinite number of versions)
You can only have High 1-A when there's a Tier 0 in the verse.

Udlmaster said:
Bobobo228 said:
You can only have High 1-A when there's a Tier 0 in the verse.
About that

Setsuna tenma said:
They are a very special case, as they was Tier 0.

They had to be reduced to High 1-A because they are technically Omnipotent, but they don't have the intellegence to go with it, which caused her to be downgraded to that.

The two are the "restricted" tiers, I.E Don't use outside of the Fun and Games board (Or General Discussion/Content Revision)

Bobobo has been shown to be both otherpowered and doesn't react automatically I.E the Dream world, he let dust get thrown in his and his friends sending them to the Woman's Dream World and he didn't even do anything until the very end, which was about 5/6 pages of her beating up the Damage sponges.

Back