• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AquaWaifu said:
yeah and Aku is 6-C. both are evil
Okay, rereading Jack's profile, he might win via ignoring durability with his sword and possibly take a win. He has far more skill, training and learning many techniques from Monks, Arabs, Africans, Romans, Egyptians, Mongols, Cossacks, and more.

Yeah gotta give it to Jack, yes Gouketsu one shots, but so does Aku, and Jack still beats this dude.

Jack FRA

Inconclusive, either jack has enough skill to dodge his blows and hit him, or gouketsu has enough skill to hit him in time.

Do you mean more skilled than jack, or gouketsu, either way i'd Still go inconclusive as it really depends.

I see absolutely nothing on Gouketsu's profile that Jack hasn't dealt with/beaten before.

I'm going to have to go with Jack here. He has far more skill than Gouketsu, and has defeated characters who are much more experienced. And, if Gouketsu makes the mistake of thinking he can tank Jack's sword, then he gets one shot. But yes, Jack's skill would allow him to rather easily weave through Gouketsu's attacks, seeing as how he's faced enemies with far more skill, and enemies with actual hax.

Pretty much.

Voting Jack. This Akuma homage is going to be another day in the office for him, especially when the guy's as evil as anyone else Jack's blade has killed. Him potentially(?) being older than Jack isn't going to help either, seeing as it didn't even save Aku in the end.

Back