• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus (Luminoth Light Suit) vs Wonder Woman (Golden Age)

Hmm. Wonder Woman has a clear power advantage, but i'm wondering if Samus's abilities will even the playing field. Heavily leaning towards Wonder Woman due to AP with Samus (likely) not having any solid hax to offset the advantage.

That profile seems woefully incomplete.

Anyway Samus freezes her via ice beam. She probably does the same to post Crisis as well...

Samus should take this; her range is significantly greater and she has far surperior hax. The Dark Burst should be more than enough to BFR Wonder Woman.

WW is too strong for Samus, could block the majority of her attacks and gets my vote(even though i don't like the GA version, and think she's highly inconsistent).

@Gunchar, She's not That much stronger; Low 4-C vs 4-C or more specific At least 64.1 Tenatons vs 150 Tenatons. Plus the difference in Hax more than makes up for lower tier; Samus can ignore conventional durability.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Gunchar, She's not That much stronger; Low 4-C vs 4-C or more specific At least 64.1 Tenatons vs 150 Tenatons. Plus the difference in Hax more than makes up for lower tier; Samus can ignore conventional durability.
That is actually an absolutely insane difference(as always in such spheres), just the hax isn't enough to make up for that.

@Gunchar, you do realize that there have been instances of a character having a victory over someone thousands of times stronger than them due to the same type of Hax Samus has. Also, keep in mind that 64.1 Tenatons was only the bare minimum of how strong Light Suit Samus is and she could be much more powerful; the rating she got was actually due to a massive lowball of assuming Dark Aether has the same mass, gravity, and GBE of Earth. It could have been more like 4-B if we compared the original size to Zebes or Tallon IV. But either way, GA Wonder Woman does not have resistance to Samus's Dark Burst; it simply BFR's her. And the Annilator beam ignores conventional durability.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Gunchar, you do realize that there have been instances of a character having a victory over someone thousands of times stronger than them due to the same type of Hax Samus has. Also, keep in mind that 64.1 Tenatons was only the bare minimum of how strong Light Suit Samus is and she could be much more powerful; the rating she got was actually due to a massive lowball of assuming Dark Aether has the same mass, gravity, and GBE of Earth. It could have been more like 4-B if we compared the original size to Zebes or Tallon IV. But either way, GA Wonder Woman does not have resistance to Samus's Dark Burst; it simply BFR's her. And the Annilator beam ignores conventional durability.
I know that a weaker character can win, but i still don't see why Samus hax should be more likely to hit first with speed being equalized. She could also throw her lasso and just bfr Samus.

I know that a weaker character can win, but i still don't see why Samus hax should be more likely to hit first with speed being equalized. She could also throw her lasso and just bfr Samus.

Range...Duh

Let's please not quote each other back and forth; especially with long quotes. And as mentioned earlier, Samus's range is MUCH greater than Wonder Woman's.

Back