• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Ifrit Jambe Additions (One Piece Chapter 1034)

Eminiteable

He/Him
Since chapter 1034 Sanji has gained Ifrit Jambe, which should give him the following:
Also his exoskeleton boosts alongside Ifrit Jambe should be included in a separate Powers and Abilities tabber, possibly called "Post-Awakening" and in said tabber he should no longer have the abilities of the Raid Suit, with maybe the exception of Invisibility as he showed it here:

Since chapter 1034 Sanji has gained Ifrit Jambe, which should give him the following:
I agree with all of these

However since we don't have a post-exoskeleton key, this will be on hold until that is created. Adding it now can confuse people of Sanji's abilities

however unlike 1034 these are completely different visual and sound effects, with the ones in 1031 being used when characters turn invisible while in 1034 is used for characters moving at fast speeds like Queen said.

With that being put in place, Sanji should get Statistics Enhancement for being able to Enhance his speed to the point where he can go invisible to those who could perceive and keep up with him.

So maybe
Statistics Enhancement (Speed; can increase his speed to the point of where he's invisible to those who can keep up with him)

Invisibility: here in chapter 1031 he showed to turn invisible, however unlike 1034 these are completely different visual and sound effects, with the ones in 1031 being used when characters turn invisible while in 1034 is used for characters moving at fast speeds like Queen said.

I don't think Sanji should still have invisibility. Queen was surprised he went "invisible" without the Raid Suit in the latest chapter which would make no sense if he already witnessed Sanji turning invisible without it.

It should just be high speed movement from Sanji.

I don't think Sanji should still have invisibility. Queen was surprised he went "invisible" without the Raid Suit in the latest chapter which would make no sense if he already witnessed Sanji turning invisible without it.

Disagree, the effects are clearly different

Before, Sanji went invisible and Queen was confused on how he went invis, plus he had similar sfx to other invis users.

This chapter he was moving fast and Queen instantly grasped it. Wouldn't make sense after only going invisible once.

Not including the fact that we see Germa users use their abilities without their raid suits, so it should be fine

With that being put in place, Sanji should get Statistics Enhancement for being able to Enhance his speed to the point where he can go invisible to those who could perceive and keep up with him.

So maybe
I agree with this

I understand, although Queen's knowledge on Sanji is that he can only go invisible with the suit on, but the suit isn't actually required since Queen himself turned himself invisible despite wearing no special suit.

The visual and sound effects are completely different, the ones used in 1031 are exactly the same as the ones used by Shiryu, Queen etc when they turn invisible.

Before, Sanji went invisible and Queen was confused on how he went invis, plus he had similar sfx to other invis users.

This chapter he was moving fast and Queen instantly grasped it. Wouldn't make sense after only going invisible once.

Not including the fact that we see Germa users use their abilities without their raid suits, so it should be fine

Why would Sanji say goodbye to peeking on woman's baths if he could turn invisible after destroying the Raid Suit?

Well... I'm a bit neutral on it. I won't argue he 100% can't turn invisible without the Raid Suit, but I need to see some stronger confirmation to say he can definitely still do it. Maybe the anime will use the same visual effect for him becoming invisible for that panel.

I agree to all 🐵

But electricity is kinda iffy tho you could remove it if it ever says it's not electricity

That lightning/electricity is so weird, like I think it could be one of four things:
1) A special Germa ability
2) A special Lunarian trait/ability (if Sanji actually does have Lunarian DNA).
3) Ifrit Jambe is honestly ionizing the air.
Or 4) Some form of weird/unique haki lightning.

Also, I agree with the additions that Em and King brought, I'm sort of neutral on invis, but leaning towards agree.

This looks good overall, invisibility and electricity may come along with a possibly, if we want to be safe.

I think we can wait for the anime interpretation to be sure

I'm neutral along with Damage on the Invisibility thing. Could be the case but I'm waiting for a further showing to alleviate any doubts.

As for the rest, good work. Approved.

Agree with everything, neutral on invisibility till though (for now, I am sure it will be cleared up soon.)

While true, that doesn't necessarily mean that all of their abilities can be used like that. Queen didn't think it was possible for Sanji to go invisible without his Raid Suit.

Didn't one of Sanji's bros use Stealth without a suit?
That wasn't invisibility, it didn't share the sound effect for invisibility that Queen, Stealth Black and Shiryu all had. Instead it had the sound effect that Sanji used in 1034 where he enhanced his speeds.

Alright so everything but invisibility seems to be agreed upon then?

Last edited:
Crab and I have been neutral on the invisibility.

I'd be fine with a mention under this key of "Possibly no longer has access to invisibility without the Raid Suit" and we wait for more clarification from there.

Crab and I have been neutral on the invisibility.

I'd be fine with a mention under this key of "Possibly no longer has access to invisibility without the Raid Suit" and we wait for more clarification from there.
I would be fine with this too.

That lightning/electricity is so weird, like I think it could be one of four things:
1) A special Germa ability
2) A special Lunarian trait/ability (if Sanji actually does have Lunarian DNA).
3) Ifrit Jambe is honestly ionizing the air.
Or 4) Some form of weird/unique haki lightning.
I think the 3rd option its the most likely, the fire its so hot that it kinda became more like plasma.

Back