• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
base resistance < enhanced < greatly enhanced as far as I know
Not how it works XD

You resist an ability - 1 layer

You resist an ability that can negate resistence - 2 layers

You resist something that negates your 2 layers - 3 layers

base resistance < enhanced < greatly enhanced as far as I know
no
Note: When a profile's Powers & Abilities indicates something on the lines of "As before but to a greater scale"(basically the same thing as "enhanced") this doesn't necessarily mean that their hax has a higher scale/potency, but rather, that the characters/things have become more powerful and/or proficient with their abilities.

So i would need you to give me what makes it 3 layered, enhanced is not the same thing as layers

then thats right... like this

that is for death manip, but what about eh Corruption resistance?

Layered Acausality type 4 and invulnerability

AE type 1 concept type 2

Concept manip type 2

Layered existence erasure and resistence negation

So if Sonic's passive corruption does work on rimuru, can rimuru do anything before he passively gets corrupted?

how many layers does it have? Because Sonic's has 3 layers and is on an Informational level to boot

Cyber Corruption also has Paralisis, Perception and BFR
Resist all easily
If you want to bring up corruption be specific anyways
Soul?
Mind?
Body?
Conceptual?
Soul wont work regardless of what level of corruption because of conceptual entity called ciel
Cocneptual would work depending on the type

Resist all easily
If you want to bring up corruption be specific anyways
Soul?
Mind?
Body?
Conceptual?
Soul wont work regardless of what level of corruption because of conceptual entity called ciel
Cocneptual would work depending on the type
Informational level while also body and mind
Also could you explain how it "resists easily"?

Informational level while also body and mind
Also could you explain how it "resists easily"?
His soul is being shielded by layered resistances to soul corruption, ultimate skill and unique skill
The soul is information, his soul is also then being protected by conceptual being named ciel making his soul having 3 layers to soul and information corruption
Layers work differently from being enhanced or greatly enhanced, that. I know of but the levels between unique and ultimate and Conceptual upgraded form of ultimate always is layered in slime which is why having higher degree of skills from ultimate skills is acausality type 4 higher degree and yeah
The entire point of the form is him putting his cyber corruption alongside his chaos energy, so yes
So we put that aside so its not included? If so then sonic wont be able to do anything here, aside corruption is there any more gimmicks for him to attack slime boy?

Back