• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A vs 8-B

Pre-Data Erasure Override mode Ali is used.

Speed equalized.

Both 10 meters apart.

Battle takes place in the judgement hall.

Ali's analytical prediction could help out here. He'd be able to predict and dodge Sans' attacks, and with speed equal, he may be able to keep up long enough to hit him with a shockwave.

However, even if he can predict Sans' attacks, there's still the issue of dodging 'em. Sans spams in-character, and he spams a lot, to the point I'm unsure how much prediction can carry Ali. There's also no dodging telekinesis, which Sans can use to get some cheap hits in - something he is also known to do.

Leaning towards Sans, will wait for more input.

Ali's analytical prediction could help out here. He'd be able to predict and dodge Sans' attacks, and with speed equal, he may be able to keep up long enough to hit him with a shockwave.

However, even if he can predict Sans' attacks, there's still the issue of dodging 'em. Sans spams in-character, and he spams a lot, to the point I'm unsure how much prediction can carry Ali. There's also no dodging telekinesis, which Sans can use to get some cheap hits in - something he is also known to do.

Leaning towards Sans, will wait for more input.
I want you to check Agent Zain's intelligence section to see at what level of analytical prediction he dealt with.

Still unsure about this because of Sans' telekinesis. That's going to be hard to do anything against

Honestly leaning towards incon, it all comes down to "can Ali survive for 4 seconds while being tossed around like a ragdoll?"

Still unsure about this because of Sans' telekinesis. That's going to be hard to do anything against

Honestly leaning towards incon, it all comes down to "can Ali survive for 4 seconds while being tossed around like a ragdoll?"
Yes via Aeroboots and Yoyo barrier.

Sans has intangible attacks so barriers are not gonna work. I dont see how sans wins this if the guy can dodge all his danmaku with precogniton so its a stomp

Dodging is gonna be hard for Ali, given Sans can just shove him into attacks and danmaku spam him. Just because he knows an attack is going to happen doesn't mean he can perfectly dodge all of them

One hit and it's over though

So you're telling me his bones and and gaster blasts would ignore all energy based barriers that can't block soul based projectiles?
Yeah they would go past it on to Ali. Hmm like I said if Alis mode is strong enough for him to dodge all of it without a problem He stomps. If he can get hit sans wins

Yeah they would go past it on to Ali. Hmm like I said if Alis mode is strong enough for him to dodge all of it without a problem He stomps. If he can get hit sans wins
That's just odd, I thought it only applies to passing through the 3 basic states of matter and not the fourth. But anyways. He would have a hard time but still be able to dodge nonetheless.

That's just odd, I thought it only applies to passing through the 3 basic states of matter and not the fourth. But anyways. He would have a hard time but still be able to dodge nonetheless.
I am pretty sure undertale attacks are untouchable and just attack the soul passing through anything other than that

Back