• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At least prove it passes through anything other than things that block soul based attacks with a CRT. To qualify for forcefield negation.
If the forcefield can block intagible soul based attacks then it will stop sans attacks. If it doesnt I dont know how he will do it

If the forcefield can block intagible soul based attacks then it will stop sans attacks. If it doesnt I dont know how he will do it
Look you need to prove that Sans has the ability to do so. And since its not stated in the profile. You gotta make the CRT.

I have no idea why the intagible attack is removed. Anyways if its not on the profile Ali stomos
I'm not saying that his attacks aren't intangible because they are most certainly are. I'm saying that his attacks aren't intangible to the point that energy barriers can't block it.

I'm not saying that his attacks aren't intangible because they are most certainly are. I'm saying that his attacks aren't intangible to the point that energy barriers can't block it.
I thought if they are intagible they cannot be blocked? In UT its obvious nothing matters in sana fight since he goes through your armour, doesnt he need soul barriers to block them

More often than not Sans might tire out before Ali does. Because Ali has his Aeroboots to allow him to dodge more fluidly to reach sans.
Would sans allow him to reach when he can just use his TK and TP to keep him away? This is not turnbased so sans can just keep cycling

He did that against Frisk yet he tires out after ragdolling frisk against the wall tens of times.
He was already tired as heck and he used his blue eye mode at the end where he gained his stamina back for a few seconds before going completely 0. Sans also dodged again whilen sleeping and was caught by surprise

He was already tired as heck and he used his blue eye mode at the end where he gained his stamina back for a few seconds before going completely 0. Sans also dodged again whilen sleeping and was caught by surprise
Does sans by any chance have anything technological?

Sans has the same old same old
Teleportation, Soul Hax, Telekinesis y'know
Ali has precog and barriers iirc.
precog is pretty useful since Ali is gonna know his attack patterns, Barriers seems useless since Sans' attacks target the soul and negate durability so any barrier play doesn't mean much since they'd just ignore the durability of the barrier.

Back