• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it kill in one second or kill immediately? Maybe make up your mind in this?

Also yes if he is thrown like that he stops assuming the opponent is weak and goes for either aoe or an explosive wave to get some distance. Of course that ends up killing Sans.
"faster than he would think of guessing" Is not immediately, I'm not sure why you're Strawmanning here. Sans attacks won't kill Krillin instantly, but Krillin would not have the experience, skill, or rational thinking abilities to react to how fast Sans' attacks would kill him before he's already dead, because speed equalization.

Yeah, no, he's gonna be on the ground the moment the fight starts, he's gonna be surprised, and then he's gonna try getting back up, realizing he can't fly, and die from a combination of bones and Gaster Blaster's, attacks that would shock him from how different they are from anything he's ever encountered. He'll try blocking and do his best at evading and likely fail.

It sounds like you aren't very knowledgeable on Undertale if you're seriously using this as an argument. Grasping at straws here buddy.

Sans will immediately try to kill someone that he perceives as a significant threat. The only reason he spared Frisk, even on the Pacifist Route, was because he made a promise. He would have immediately killed Frisk otherwise. Literally anyone that has ever played Undertale knows this.

Then why didn't he kill Frisk immediately and patiently waits for him to kill literally everyone?

very big, a small AOE is easily dodgeable for sans

Is country a small aoe? Nappa does it and he is a fart in the wind compared to here.

krillin in character is a good guy and does not kill

You think he is gonna be a good guy when he is suddenly thrown around? But Sans is just going to kill. Like those sweet double standards.

no, you said he would start with that, as other have said, the moment Krillin gets tossed he will be rapidly bonbarded with numerous of the soul attacking + Durability ignoring attacks, frisk who has resistance dies in like, 20 seconds? even shorter with more and more attacks, and krillin would be even lower than that

Krillin when he feels himself gets thrown around just annihilates the place. It's over. Can Sans teleport beyond that?

considering that kirllin almost never uses, or has shown to possess, ki bariers, specially starting with it when fighting someone so much weaker than him, then yes it would, specially since the attacks ignore physical durability anyway, so they could just destroy the barrier if he ever does it

Everyone covers their skin with ki. A barrier is just a larger form of it. Also what does ignoring physical durability mean to ki when it's just energy? Have they been shown ignoring energy barriers?

Krillin needs one ki blast to end this match. No matter how you try to spin it as if Krillin is an idiot he just does that and the match is over.

Then why didn't he kill Frisk immediately and patiently waits for him to kill literally everyone?
Bro play the game before talking about it 💀

Sans literally says that he didn't care because he knew, no matter what he did, he couldn't stop Frisk, that it was all pointless. Sans might be more powerful in a combat scenario, but he is literally going up against an absolutely unbeatable opponent, a god that treats his whole world like a plaything. He is hopelessly outmatched, but what finally gets him to try anyways, is when he realizes that the human is not just a threat to humans and Monster's, but the entire world, and, as he puts it himself, he just "can't afford not to care anymore.".

Bro play the game before talking about it 💀

Sans literally says that he didn't care because he knew, no matter what he did, he couldn't stop Frisk, that it was all pointless. Sans might be more powerful in a combat scenario, but he is literally going up against an absolutely unbeatable opponent, a god that treats his whole world like a plaything. He is hopelessly outmatched, but what finally gets him to try anyways, is when he realizes that the human is not just a threat to humans and Monster's, but the entire world, and, as he puts it himself, he just "can't afford not to care anymore.".

So Sans is also an idiot waiting at the last time. Got it so Krillin just wins here.

Because he literally doesn't. Krillin doesn't fight like that. Bro aren't you a Dragon Ball fan?
I am, but i saying he would try to use solarflare in this situation.
Krillin needs one ki blast to end this match. No matter how you try to spin it as if Krillin is an idiot he just does that and the match is over.
So does sans, the souls attack kill pretty fast
Just to be welcomed with a good friendly barrage of bones and blaster
Which he dodges using the solarflare.

Yes and Sans only needs to hit him with his first attack which Krillin wouldn't see coming, which Sans would use long before Krillin uses a Ki blast. You're sounding a bit unreasonable and not actually thinking about how either characters would act or how the scenario would play out.

I am, but i saying he would try to use solarflare in this situation.
Does Goku start a fight with Kamehameha or Spirit Bomb? Does Vegeta use Final Flash the second he thinks an opponent might threaten him? Solar Flare is a trump card and also an escape tool, I don't see Krillin using it as a starting ability because he just wouldn't think to.

Is country a small aoe? Nappa does it and he is a fart in the wind compared to here.
Again, Krillin won't do that in character nor will he have time to react to Sans first attack
You think he is gonna be a good guy when he is suddenly thrown around? But Sans is just going to kill. Like those sweet double standards.
Sans only showed going for the kill while Krillin didn't
Krillin when he feels himself gets thrown around just annihilates the place. It's over. Can Sans teleport beyond that?
Krillin won't have time to react
Everyone covers their skin with ki. A barrier is just a larger form of it. Also what does ignoring physical durability mean to ki when it's just energy? Have they been shown ignoring energy barriers?
Goku getting shot by a bullet with that so called barrier be like;

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Which doesn't apply her-
do not ignore my entire post my dude, via SBA, sans will be in the mindset he has shown to have while fighting, which we only have 1 of, krillin doesn't have the same situation

Buddy if someone uses Tele against krillin then he would immediately blast him to oblivion and there would not be small ki blasts.
prove this please, specially when krillin is the one character who wouldn't kill in ever, since you know, he is a POLICE OFFICER, aka has made himself the obligation to not kill?

What energy would he have for Krillin to feel? Does Sans have ki?
he has Magic, Verse equalization would make him feel that just like any other DB match, besides that, as i have said, even if he doesn't feel his ki doesn't mean that he will instantly nuke everything just because, that is something you would need to show proof of

It sounds like you aren't very knowledgeable on Undertale if you're seriously using this as an argument. Grasping at straws here buddy.

Sans will immediately try to kill someone that he perceives as a significant threat. The only reason he spared Frisk, even on the Pacifist Route, was because he made a promise. He would have immediately killed Frisk otherwise. Literally anyone that has ever played Undertale knows this.
also this^

because he made a promise to not kill any human, and only broke it when he saw that all of reality would be destroyed if he didn't do anything, without that tho? he would have killed the human in the first encounter

show us any moment of krillin starting with such AOE at all

You think he is gonna be a good guy when he is suddenly thrown around?
he is a police officer for corns sake, to be a good guy is literally his job

But Sans is just going to kill. Like those sweet double standards.
yeah, that is how he has shown to fight in game, can we stop ignoring my points now? thanks

Krillin when he feels himself gets thrown around just annihilates the place.
good guy, police officer, doesn't kill

It's over. Can Sans teleport beyond that?
yeah he can, he teleported further away before

Everyone covers their skin with ki.
everyone uses ki to enhance one's durability, show scans of this "passive barrier" the profile makes no mention of it

A barrier is just a larger form of it. Also what does ignoring physical durability mean to ki when it's just energy?
just as magic is also just energy, just as a soul is also non physical, the barrier's durability would be ignored all the same

Have they been shown ignoring energy barriers?
difference between an energy barrier's durability and a character's durability? because sans would be able to interact with the barrier, hence why the barrier exists, to protect, so he would be able to negate its durability

Eh.
Krillililin hardly uses the Solar Flare in fight, because is pretty useless agaist people, since almost everyone on the verse can sense Ki, so he hardly uses in a battle because of that. But since he gonna Sans Ki here and see that is pretty pathetic, he not gonna assume Sans have it.
do we have any example of krilin ever starting a fight with Solar Flare? also what stops sans form just dodging it? he has faster reactions after all

I mean, if the fúcking Skeleton is controling my movements with Telekenesis, and trowing a bunch of attack at me, i would use all my cards to dodge his attacks.
krillin will die very quickly before he realizes that he needs to do it, he will be dead in seconds

Ok, but thats his final attack.

still remains my point
I mean, if the attack is just too strong for Sans to handle, i don't see how gonna be Kriin fault for killing him.
krillin can feel his power, krillin wouldn't go with a strong attack to kill him in first glance, which will be fatal against sans

Does Goku start a fight with Kamehameha or Spirit Bomb? Does Vegeta use Final Flash the second he thinks an opponent might threaten him? Solar Flare is a trump card and also an escape tool, I don't see Krillin using it as a starting ability because he just wouldn't think to.
Ok, i kinda explaning badly so sorry.

What i saying is, since Krillin never faced Danmaku on the level of Sans before, he most likely use his trump card to dodge Sans attacks. Like, if he see a bunch attacks coming from him, he gonna use his best techniques to escape, since he lack other means of doing so.
When Sans throws him down, Krillin is gonna be completely on the floor. He'll get back up fast, but probably not fast enough.
Hmmmmmmmmmm i guess? I not sure trought, that's why i think he could
still remains my point
I don't see how that is all directions.
krillin can feel his power, krillin wouldn't go with a strong attack to kill him in first glance, which will be fatal against sans
But all his attacks can just one-shot sans, even if he hold back.
do we have any example of krilin ever starting a fight with Solar Flare?
No.
also what stops sans form just dodging it?
How exactly Sans gonna dodge the Solar flare?
krillin will die very quickly before he realizes that he needs to do it, he will be dead in seconds
Which i disagree, i don't think he gonna get caught by the bones from the ground. He could, but i don't believe he will.

What i saying is, since Krillin never faced Danmaku on the level of Sans before, he most likely use his trump card to dodge Sans attacks. Like, if he see a bunch attacks coming from him, he gonna use his best techniques to escape, since he lack other means of doing so.
How will he know Sans has danmaku when he won't be getting up forever the moment Sans slams him onto the ground
Thanks a lot.
no problem XD
He can attack in all though
.How exactly Sans gonna dodge the Solar flare?
How is Krillin gonna hit when Sans has instinctive action?
Which i disagree, i don't think he gonna get caught by the bones from the ground. He could, but i don't believe he will.
He would die the moment he jumps and realises he can't fly

because it literally is

But all his attacks can just one-shot sans, even if he hold back.
and he can control his power enough to not kill him, which is what he does everyday in police officer job against criminals

then why are you arguing it so much about it? the point is that if he doesn't do it in his first move he will probably die before doing it again later on

How exactly Sans gonna dodge the Solar flare?
teleport away from it, time stopping to get pass it, law manip to not let krillin attack him at all, covering his eyes and wait for the light to go out(Like what goku did with Tien to avoid it)

would he be expecting the bones in the ground to immediately jump to dodge them? what about the blasters? they are faster then both sans and krillin here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back