• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Three headed skeleton.

Sans vs The Wither Boss.

8-C and 7-C versions used.

Sans is placed close to the Wither when it's about to spawn.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place above Mount Ebott.

Both are in character.

Sans: 0 ()

Wither: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0()

Stomp: 1(Risci Viragosi)

"Both have prior knowledge of each other."

Intelligence: Unknown

I'm not sure if that would be able to help the Wither. Sans on the other hand, being so smart, I'm sure can & will abuse the heck out of it.

Not sure that's fair....

Also: "Sans is placed close to the Wither when it's about to spawn." & "Battle takes place above Mount Ebott."

So, the Wither can spawn above Mount Ebott?

Anyway, I wonder if any of these will be relevant:

Resistance to Status Effects (Includes Bad Luck manipulation, Poison, blinding, death, gravity and statistics debuff), Fire, Attacks from Undead beings (Practically immune to attacks from undeads on its level)

Does Sans count as an Undead? Does KARMA count as a status effect or poison?

In any case, I can't remember any instance of Sans teleporting more than a few meters.

Range: Hundreds of meters by flying and throwing explosive heads, possibly Multi-universal (The sound it produces spreads through the whole infinite worlds of Minecraft)

For Sans's range:

Range: At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gasterblasters and teleportation to an unknown extent

(I don't know why he has dozens of meters range. Is the hall he & Frisk/Chara fight that big?)

To win & not die, Sans has to avoid hundreds of meters range explosive heads -How big are the explosions?- as well as not get poisoned or hit by Crunch.

• Crunch: If the Wither finds itself in a tight spot, it will use a "crunch" attack, which will shatter any matter in a radius of about two meters around it.
  • Wither Effect: A type of poison afflicted by the Wither Skulls. Targets affected by it will slowly wither and decompose away. This affects even undeads who are otherwise unaffected by regular poison.
In theory, the Wither could win by just flying out of Sans's range & spamming exploding heads; It can get hundreds of meters with flight, he can only get dozens of meters with his bones, & I don't know of any instances of Sans teleporting to greater elevation or off the ground. But with its Unknown intelligence, I don't know if it could apply that strategy, even with prior knowledge. (Also, it needs to be above mid-life to fly at a greater elevation than the opponent. Mid Regen might help with that, but lol, Soul-damaging bones.)

I'm not sure who to vote for for know, but the Wither has some edges via flight, much greater range, & maybe its bones. I dunno if its Regen & Force Field help.

Ok first of, Withers can harm other Withers, so Sans being Undead wouldn't matter.

Secondly Sans knows the Wither's range advantage and can warp the Wither back to the ground. Sans might have hundred meters range with Gasterblasters. Sans has Kilometers range with Teleportation as one time he teleported from his house to the hotdog Stand in Hotland.

Multi-Universal Range is wank. Going to the nether or to the end will get rid of the Witherks sound, heck even moving a thousand blocks away from it get's rid of it's sound.

Regenerationn won't help as Soul Manip negates Low-Godly and Below.

Force field is only immune to arrows, snowballs and eggs.

Sans' gravity hax is far beyond the likes Minecraft has ever seen and he'll negate Wither's flight that way.

KARMA functions as Poison but it isn't poison, so resist to status effect inducement won't work.

The ****, Wither has coal and Soul Sand mixed with his bones. Sans can only manipulate bone magic and not real bones.

"Ok first of, Withers can harm other Withers, so Sans being Undead wouldn't matter."

Ignoring the matter of Sans's durability negation.... I don't understand your logic. The Wither is "(Practically immune to attacks from undeads on its level)". It might be taking damage, but going by that wording, not much at all. (Also, it's arguably a higher level of undead than Sans the Skeleton by way of its tier.)

Range: At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gasterblasters and teleportation to an unknown extent

What's your basis for disagreeing with the profile that his teleportation -supposing it can be used on beings other than himself- can be used on beings that may be hundreds of meters away, when his teleportion is only "significantly higher to an unknown extent" compared to dozens of meters?

How was the distance from Sans's house to the hot dog stand determined, & when did he do this?

What's your basis for saying Sans's Gravity is far beyond that of anything in Minecraft's realm, especially to overpower something already resistant to Gravity? Sans can fling a small child, repeatedly at best. Also, quoting his profile:

• Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode: Similar to his brother, Sans turns his opponent's soul blue, giving it "gravity" and allowing him to more easily hit his foes. However, Sans appears to have a far greater mastery of this ability than Papyrus, allowing him to effortlessly fling his foe around by manipulating their soul, or effectively 'changing gravity' and forcing them to move along the walls or ceiling.
(It's questionable how much mass his Gravity Manipulation actually affects. Also, if the Wither is undead, I wonder if it even has a soul. I guess it might because Soul Sand?)

"KARMA functions as Poison but it isn't the poison."

What?

KARMA isn't poison. I think that's what he meant.

There is currently a CRT about the teleportation made by Rodri "Dante".

Gravity Manipulation, IDK. Sans changes it's direction and increases it but Slow Falling reduces Gravity. Honestly GM, Range or TK won't matter.

Also Undead's are supposed to have "Mock" SOULs in mythology and Soul Sand proves this point even further. Though Wither made of three wither skull's.

So, firstly: Sans is not an undead in any way, as the lack of immortality type 7 might suggest. He is as much alive as any other monster is, his shape matters not to that.

Sans' house is in snowdin while the hotdog stand was in hotlans, So I would guess a few hundred meters at most. It can happen at any point in the game, as you can phone him just before you are there, and things like that tend to be precise in undertale (Much like how calling undyne just after she parted with you and went to papyrus will have her arive there while you are phoning). Sans also is implied as hardly as possible to have teleported down ebott at the pacifistic ending.

Sans' blue mode is not gravity. It is grabbing your soul and forcing it down, or to the side or upwards.

It is not poison just like withering isn't poison. It causes damage over time to you soul, the Wither can't resist that.

And sans absolutely stomps.

Yeah, it's not like AP is completely useless here. Sans throws a few bones at it and it dies before it can even fire a skull, and evenm if it did it is easily side-stepped, and it only explodes once it hits something.

Skull hits the ground. Wither fought two people with Teleportation. It has the range advantage and AP advantages.

The Wither is above Ender Dragon's Durability, having 300 HP.

Both are now in character.

It doesn't anywhere close to sans, no. He didn't counter eithers teleportation, one of them plain kills it, and the other doesn't teleport away from it's attacks. And steve's teleportation is massively limited. Range doesn't matter, it dires a few, slow skulls that can be dodged from a few meters away, let alone hundreds of meters. AP is useless.

HP? Are you seriously bringing in HP?

Sans destroys regardless.

Bones coming at Wither's way.

No problem just destroy them with skulls, Crunch or Dash.

Gasterblasters, aim dodge.

TK doesn't have KR applied to it.

Wither is a higher 7-C than Undyne the Undying who Genocide Frisk scales to.

>Destroys them

>Intangible

>Couldn't do that to arrows.

Dashing itno them destroys it's soul, crunch won't affect it and skulls won't work either.

It can't even fly that fast. Like seriously, it will be moving so much slower than it's combat speed, it isn't dodging anything.

It still ignmores durability, and it smashes people into soul destroying bones regardless.

AP doesn't matter at all. It could be 3-A and it would still get stomped.

Are you being serious? Sans dies instantly due to the spawn, still a stomp.

Just stop, this isn't becoming fair.

Bet he has less energy this time. He will in fact become tired as the Wither keeps firing skulls at him. Also the Wither has non-physical interaction for Sans' bone attacks.

No.

He kept exerting himself for a prolonged period. Getting hurt like that will not stop him from throwing a single bone, which still kills with absolute ease, and he teleports small distances constantly with no stamina problems, and is able to spam it when he is so tired that he could fall asleep in a minute.

Stop it.

Back