• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Putting Ruby against Sans was a bad idea. But this isn't since Weiss beat Ruby who got beat by Sans so...

"sips tea"

...speed is equal with a 30 meter distance between them. Everything else is SBA except morals off for Sans.

Sans: 6

Weiss Schnee:

Thunder McQuee:

Stomp: Weekly

Not stomp: Ricsi

Sans the skeleton arcade style sprite by howlingwolf142-d9kenp9
u gun have a bad time boi

Weiss 3

So... pretty sure sans danmaku's.

She can't really dodge them from all directions, they pass through any atempts to block them, and they can destroy 7-C souls in seconds, so she won't last.

I don't remember her starting with aoe right away, sans can teleport out of gravity, shackles don't stop his attacks but blue magic, and going for a rapier attack is just asking to die.

Not really, she could just open with as much aoe as she can muster.

With speed equal, it's unlikely that he would get to teleport before hit, and he is still weaker to the point where her bloodlust alone could be enough to increasethe damage to one-shot.

Except she doesnt open with AoE

30 meters is more than enough distance for him to teleport. If this were post timeskip i'd say this is absolutely fair but pre-timeskip gets stomped hard.

Schnee One said:
Funny
Literally all of Sans matches need to be removed
Have we agreed to do this? Or not yet because there's some we may or may not get rid of?

We should also really define what constitutes a stomp with this ******' character, but I guess that's not the point of this thread.

And..? The fact that she can realistically win, but doesn't open with that makes this not a stomp.

Not when she can make glyphs under him, no. And how would post time-skip change? Her summons are too big (and I don't remember them spamming tp when the enemy wasn't in the air) and get killed in a few seconds tops.

@Ricsi No she really cant realistically win. Like at all.

Post timeskip can freeze him solid, not encase him in ice but actually physically freeze him to the point that he would physically shatter, just by pointing at him with a glyph

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi No she really cant realistically win. Like at all.
Post timeskip can freeze him solid, not encase him in ice but actually physically freeze him to the point that he would physically shatter, just by pointing at him with a glyph
She needs to make a glyph under him. That isn't really difficult or unrealistic.

I don't remember her ever starting with that either.

It is when he spam teleports and none of her glyphs would do anything to him

She used it against fodder Grimm, she would use it here

Spams teleport? He spams it twice at most, and neither was to dodge stuff. One was to teleport you towards his attacks, which he only does later on in his fight, and the latter is where he stops you from reaching the fight button, which we consider game mechanics.

He himself will be staying still unless forced to move.

Mind giving a link? Because using it once when in most of her fights she didn't isn't really a great argument for 'she starts with it'.

That's too bad for them, but unless they can prove otherwise, I'll go with the canon fight.

He only ever spams it on the enemy after the fight went on for some, and while he'd certanly use it earlier if the enemy is being too problematic, he sure as hell won't be sspamming it right away. He has never teleported himself to dodge, and while he probably could, he won't try that over sidestepping unless he has no other choice.

I don't think Sans really spams teleport unless he needs to or is showing off. He'd obviously do it if he needed to (like when he stops you from trying to move during his "special attack"), but I don't think he'd be teleporting constantly if dodging normally would suffice.

Pretty much what azzy said. He won't stand there and take it,ll but he won't be constantly teleporting around, making it impopssible to make a glyph under him.

On the other hand, he won't just stay put and watch glyps apear around him and stay there either.

Hence why Weiss cant do anything here as he'd teleport out of any glyph she tries to catch him in and gravity slap her if she tries to get close

WeeklyBattles said:
Hence why Weiss cant do anything here as he'd teleport out of any glyph she tries to catch him in and gravity slap her if she tries to get close
She can make a glyph under him and catch him in that, or use homin attack.

And gravity slap is hard countered by her lifting strenght and glyphs. With ruby, the idea was that she coulsn't hold ontu anything while in air, weiss can.

We'll have to agree to disagree there, I'll just let others decide.

But people overhype sans' dodging skills waaaay too much.

Pre timeskip Weiss cant do anything. Post timeskip Weiss sticks a Glyph on Sans and he shatters. Either way it's a stomp.

Morlock435 said:
Pre timeskip Weiss cant do anything. Post timeskip Weiss sticks a Glyph on Sans and he shatters. Either way it's a stomp.
I've countered both of those points.

She can make a glyph under him, pre-timeskip as well, and she doesn't always start with nor is it really that fast for the second.

What changed to make all of his matches set to be removed?

Back