• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP) Composite Human attempts to no-hit Sans (Sans Undertale vs Composite Human (Real World))

There was an entire thread about giving IRL profiles soul immunity, it didn't pass
There's... actually a weakness to the arguement. We're practically applying fiction logic to the best human by using these arguments.

If CH is from an established fiction like Mario, or the fiction establishes an ability that doesn't exist in real life, I can see the arguement here.

All of composite human's abilities are based off of stuff in the real world, not abilities in fiction that wouldn't work in real life. And would still apply to even the best humans.

And I'm pretty sure the majority of the scientific community would look at us funny if we assumed souls exist in real life.

There's... actually a weakness to the arguement. We're practically applying fiction logic to the best human by using these arguments.

If CH is from an established fiction like Mario, or the fiction establishes an ability that doesn't exist in real life, I can see the arguement here.

All of composite human's abilities are based off of stuff in the real world, not abilities in fiction that wouldn't work in real life. And would still apply to even the best humans.
I mean, he's fighting a fictional character here, and the same argument would apply to IRL profiles, who don't have resistance to Fate Manip or similar abilities

I mean, he's fighting a fictional character here, and the same argument would apply to IRL profiles, who don't have resistance to Fate Manip or similar abilities
And what is fundementally wrong with not having resistance to similar abilities like time travel?

to dodge multiple blasters at a time.
CH can just multitask, wouldn't be too difficult.

Composite human has no way to survive the first row of bones and also how the funk woll she use a plane in a tight space Like the last corridor?

• CH is immune to the telekinesis slam
  • CH can just fly upward with jetpack or jump really high to avoid the floor bones.
  • The wave of bones doesn't require too much movement. CH, trained at using a jetpack can definitely maneuver even if possibly just barely to avoid that.
  • Aimdodges gaster blasters.

Now the second dodge sort of relies on CH happening to just jump upwards, which CH would know if they still had their knowledge. But even then, his first attack isn't the bones its telekinesis, which won't have an effect. CH just uses the vomit gun with that time immediately prob. Though a grenade I doubt would be fast enough for Sans to just take. Sans was able to dodge after being asleep a moment after.

• CH is immune to the telekinesis slam
  • CH can just fly upward with jetpack or jump really high to avoid the floor bones.
  • The wave of bones doesn't require too much movement. CH, trained at using a jetpack can definitely maneuver even if possibly just barely to avoid that.
  • Aimdodges gaster blasters.
How fast is the jetpack to actually be able to do that?

There's actually a counterarguement against the scientific stigma of the paranormal. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence (argumentum ad ignorantium)"

Just because we can't see or perceive something (even to scientists and the scientific method) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Our ancestors can't see the edge of the observable universe or the deep structure of atoms, does that mean they don't exist? And what happens if science stumbles apon technology that allows them to see the paranormal assuming it exists? Stuff like this has been explored in things like Russell's teapot analogy

The absence of evidence argument just puts an argument in a grey area. Removal of soul manipulation resistance guys and slap a note on the profile?

Last edited:
Speed is equal. And I'm pretty sure that goes the same with the vehicles/packs that allow for movement.
Not how speed equalizing work, CH is the slower one (his combat speed is subsonic(kicking speed) and sans is hypersonic in combat speed, Sans atack speed is subsonic now with all other speeds reduced by the same multiplier

If the jetpack is, for exemple, bellow averge human in speed, It will still be bellow averge human here

CH does have the stamina to survive Sans' 9-B attacks btw, (including telekinesis) the CH has survived stuff that's 9-B.
Sans can't use TK against someone that lacks soul, but just that, and no... CH will just explode from the sheer amount of damage sans bones do while passing trough Her, Stamina will not help here lol

And since it's established that CH has a soul for this match, is there really anything he can do against Sans' Telekinesis?
Disagree, It's not stablished, untill CH profile get's removed the "Immunity to soul manipulation", unless You want to add "possible immunity to soul manipulation" what will make this acceptable

Anyway, I think I will vote CH thanks to vomit gun, a light based atack that inflic status effects on sans making him sick, blind, vomiting and a seizure at the same time, that will most likely let CH hit the skeleton somehow

Disagree, It's not stablished, untill CH profile get's removed the "Immunity to soul manipulation", unless You want to add "possible immunity to soul manipulation" what will make this acceptable
The main reasoning behind the immunity to soul manip is based off of scientific reasoning that souls have no evidence for existing.

Science relies on physical observation, and to my knowledge, the scientific community hasn't had any major indirect evidence challenging that. And there's no evidence for the soul even with the investigation by scientist. However, I can say the same thing about souls existing since we also have no proof of them existing.

I go into detail on how the consensus against the soul is a logical fallacy here vvv.
There's actually a counterarguement against the scientific stigma of the paranormal. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence (argumentum ad ignorantium)"

Just because we can't see or perceive something (even to scientists and the scientific method) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Our ancestors can't see the edge of the observable universe or the deep structure of atoms, does that mean they don't exist? And what happens if science stumbles apon technology that allows them to see the paranormal assuming it exists? Stuff like this has been explored in things like Russell's teapot analogy

The absence of evidence argument just puts an argument in a grey area. Removal of soul manipulation resistance guys and slap a note on the profile?

Anyway, I think I will vote CH thanks to vomit gun, a light based atack that inflic status effects on sans making him sick, blind, vomiting and a seizure at the same time, that will most likely let CH hit the skeleton somehow
The status effects are reliant on human biology. Sans has inorganic physiology, different than a human body.

The main reasoning behind the immunity to soul manip is based off of scientific reasoning that souls have no evidence for existing.

Science relies on physical observation, and to my knowledge, the scientific community hasn't had any major indirect evidence challenging that. And there's no evidence for the soul even with the investigation by scientist. However, I can say the same thing about souls existing since we also have no proof of them existing.

I go into detail on how the consensus against the soul is a logical fallacy here vvv.
Yes, but I will not accept It untill the rofile is changed as by site rules lol
The status effects are reliant on human biology. Sans has inorganic physiology, different than a human body.
I mean, It's not qanipulating sans biology, is making the biology react to It, I see no reason to why sans wouldn't get the same effects when seeing seizure inducing lights on his face

I mean, It's not qanipulating sans biology, is making the biology react to It, I see no reason to why sans wouldn't get the same effects when seeing seizure inducing lights on his face
The arguement wasn't that the light was manipulating Sans' biology, it's that it relies on human biology.

"LED Incapacitators (LEDI): LEDIs use short pulses of light in different colors, patterns and intensities to disorient the target" it relies on sight and is designed for human sight.

The arguement wasn't that the light was manipulating Sans' biology, it's that it relies on human biology.

"LED Incapacitators (LEDI): LEDIs use short pulses of light in different colors, patterns and intensities to disorient the target" it relies on sight and is designed for human sight.
By Your logic It wouldn't affect a cat if we shooted at It

I still belive It would affect monsters the same way It would affect a human, monster have show to fell disconfort with thigs like napstablook song or beig blinded by light (final fight)

By Your logic It wouldn't affect a cat if we shooted at It

I still belive It would affect monsters the same way It would affect a human, monster have show to fell disconfort with thigs like napstablook song or beig blinded by light (final fight)
"The lens of your eye focuses an image of the world on the retina, a dense collection of light-perceiving cells called photoreceptors. Once the image is taken and converted to an electrical impulse, the optic nerve transmits it to the brain's visual cortex, which interprets the pictures. The brain has a limited rate or frequency by which it can receive and process visual information. If visual information arrives faster than the brain can process it, then the person becomes temporarily incapacitated"
The LEDIs can incap a cat or another animal given it still has the same mechanics to how sight works.

Monsters have a vastly different biology. Though the fact that they can be blinded by light shows evidence that they can have "magical mechanics" akin to how IRL sight works.

My memory of Undertale is via playthroughs, though it's very fuzzy. Do you want you me to show the evidence to refresh my memory on it?

"The lens of your eye focuses an image of the world on the retina, a dense collection of light-perceiving cells called photoreceptors. Once the image is taken and converted to an electrical impulse, the optic nerve transmits it to the brain's visual cortex, which interprets the pictures. The brain has a limited rate or frequency by which it can receive and process visual information. If visual information arrives faster than the brain can process it, then the person becomes temporarily incapacitated"
The LEDIs can incap a cat or another animal given it still has the same mechanics to how sight works.

Monsters have a vastly different biology. Though the fact that they can be blinded by light shows evidence that they can have "magical mechanics" akin to how IRL sight works.

My memory of Undertale is via playthroughs, though it's very fuzzy. Do you want you me to show the evidence to refresh my memory on it?
I was wrong, I trough napstablook said he was blinded by the light in the pacifist end dialog, he says he closed the blinds...

Trough the existence of blinds and sunglasses on the underground wouldn't imply that monsters can be affected by lights?

sans is hypersonic in combat speed, Sans atack speed is subsonic now with all other speeds reduced by the same multiplier
Oh. That seems rather bull. So the mu isn't fun nvm.

Ig CH just wins via attacks fast enough to hit Sans first then. I mean there's rocket launchers that can reach sans right. And light-based attacks of course

Oh. That seems rather bull. So the mu isn't fun nvm.
Thats just hiw speed equalization works, You where even sent a link here before explaining

Ig CH just wins via attacks fast enough to hit Sans first then. I mean there's rocket launchers that can reach sans right. And light-based attacks of course
CH combat speed is really lower then her kicking speed, sans atacks get to her before she can raise her gun to aim... I think

Would sans prefer to talk first? Or would he start to use his attacks first?

Soul manip resistance removed btw

Due to verse equalization the CH would absolutely have a soul. Plus majority of the world is religious just to add to that. I personally don’t think real humans have souls but they absolutely do in versus threads, Sans just bashes him into the dirt with Tk. I don’t even think they survive long enough for the fight to really start due to that.

Due to verse equalization the CH would absolutely have a soul. Plus majority of the world is religious just to add to that. I personally don’t think real humans have souls but they absolutely do in versus threads, Sans just bashes him into the dirt with Tk. I don’t even think they survive long enough for the fight to really start due to that.
vvv
I mean, would he talk to CH for whatever reason on a similar level to Frisk/Chara?

Soul manip resistance removed btw
attack
not how that work but now he has a soul anyway so this discussion don't matter

okay, CH techinically still has the vomit gun wincon if she get a luck shoot

That’s absolutely how it works. Real life says nothing about souls, undertale says all humans have souls, Ch will have a soul since they are a human and nothing says they don’t have one.

It’s aiming a gun and having the effects take place versus the flick of the wrist, CH is not shooting that in time before being bashed into the dirt

That’s absolutely how it works. Real life says nothing about souls, undertale says all humans have souls, Ch will have a soul since they are a human and nothing says they don’t have one.
No, but CH will have soul beacuse this resistence was removed from the profile lol
It’s aiming a gun and having the effects take place versus the flick of the wrist, CH is not shooting that in time before being bashed into the dirt
Sans need to move his entire arm not flic his wrist... but yes, his arm moving should be extremely faster then human arm and hand movements

I was just commenting on one of the reasons as to why it’s the case. We don’t know in real life so the default is they have a soul. Mainly because of verse equalization. I was part of the thread that made that the case.

Well if anyone wants to still salvage this match, I'll let anyone think of new match conditions here.

Btw, I still have the thought that CH could use his equipment of weights above Sans' LS, though they'll probably be too slow lol.

Back