• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Golden King (REDUX)

Got some more juice stuff about the passive Transmutation/Fusionism.

The first one is this and this and second is this one From Ashura. However the most interesting one is this from prehistoric child Amon. It seems in the beginning face the Transmutation/Fusionism is tought based thing but later when you mastered it its an passive thing that you can do that takes no effort at all in using it because its always activated. But of course it makes sense to say that only the top tier Demons are able master this kinda level of Transmutation/Fusionism.

Bump. I think I'm going incon too if l think about it. Passive for Satan is too iffy for me. Though it comes from Darkside so the possibility isn't zero.

Also incon unless the passive Transmutation/Fusionism is accepted by most of us and staff then i vote for Satan.

His Passive Transmutation/Fusionism is no fun for the Golden king. Plus his Transmutation/Fusionism is stronger that Amon,s Transmuation/Fusionism.

Satan had pretty much resistance to everything the Golden King does so he can tank it all.

His Time manipulation works on a cosmic scale. Dunno if Golden King can counter that so be my guess.

Type 9/Possesion could work on the Golden King.

Also Satan can move freely through time and space.

Edit: forget this stuff how their bodies work

You are made of your physical body, made of matter, and your spiritual body, composed of you will. body you feel now is your spiritual body. don't have one. That mist-like substance comes from the material world, what you call reality. you return to the physical world that aura will become your real body and your spiritual body will become an aura that normal people cant see.

Back