• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hard. They are both pretty equal in terms of power and have many hax moves. Time manipulation and space manipulation for Satella will be a key factor but Aizen also has Kyoka to mess up her perceptuon of time and her other senses. So in terms of hax they are equal. This comes down to who can kill who, Aizen's regen is just too high, he can tank or regen from everything thrown at him and with his superior intellect, and reactive evolution he should come out on top

When did Aizen show reactive evolution? He was getting wrecked by Yhwach so if he had it, it should have been triggered. Also, Satella has Mind Manipulation too and for Aizen's Regenerationn, she has Absorption, Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation. But we'll need someone knowledgeable on Re:Zero to confirm.

Yes satella does have mind manipulation, her miasma invades minds and puts people in extreme pain, her miasma is basically just a product of her existence, said miasma, can also degrade souls. She did also knock betelguese's soul out of subaru's body, so soul manipulation is something she has. Absorption is like her most basic ability everytime she shows up, she starts absorbing everything, existence erasure is from the witch of gluttony, satella consumed all the witches so she has all their powers evident by the fact she can use the unseen hands which is the witch of sloths authority, authorities aren't something you can just learn you need to consume witch genes and you only get 1, satella has multiple.

Anyway the witch of gluttony could create living beings out of nothing, she created the white whale which can erase people from existence, the great rabbit which there are literally thousands upon thousands of them and they can multiple infinitely, and the black snake which kills everything where it slithers and plagues people with a 100 diseases.

Witch of lust had mind manipulation she could cause people to stop breathing and even make their heartbeats stop by just looking at her. Witch of pride can shatter any part of her opponent she felt like by just saying a sentence.

As for death manipulation, just showing up satella engulf an area of about 100km in complete darkness and it was said that when garfiel was trying to get away, that he was feeling tired, his life force was slowly being drained.

Not saying Aizen wins but shouldnt Soul and Death Manipulation be pretty much useless against the majority of Bleach-verse? Aizen himself IS a soul so he wouldnt have a soul while as one to BE manipulated. As for death, since he is fighting as a spirit he's technically "dead" already. Or in a state that resembles it.

Idk age manipulation seems to work on them since barragan could kill them that way despite being spirits, it doesn't seem to prevent them from dying.

@Celestial Pegasus

Thank you.

Soul Manipulation would most likely not work since fodder can resist that in Bleach but Death Manipulation should work, I think.

I am almost tempted to say satella hax stomps, for one aizen wouldn't even be able to get near satella cause of her warping space, just looking at satella aizen will get mind screwed, the longer the battle goes on the weaker aizen will get as his life force will slowly get drained until he eventually dies, satella can literally kill aizen with just words, i am not even kidding with just a sentence she can shatter aizens body, this isn't a typical attack wounds from this won't hurt or bleed if aizen isn't a sinner, and then there is the fact that touching satella will mess aizen up, not only does satella has the witch of prides authority that will shatter anything that touches her upon impact, she also has the witch of gluttony authority which by just looking at aizen she can literally make him eat himself and whatever touches her skin will get eaten.

And then there is the fact that satella is immortal, she can never age, wither or die, she should have type 2 immortality but i haven't placed it yet and she can also regen and has the witch of wrath's authority that bends cause and effect to heal so just by just touching one part of her body with another she will heal and even if you could kill her she can ressurect, she gave subaru the ability to resurrect and she decides at what point in time he resurrects from so of course she can also do that.

I don't know if he'll last long enough to do so (since she can respawn if he somehow kills her) or get past her warping space stuff but he can seal her with Kidō spells if he can combine them.

If it's not a stomp, you're voting for Satella, right?

Considering she can warp space, pulled subaru from a different dimension into her world while still being sealed, has the witch of greeds abilities to bfr things to another dimension and pocket reality manipulation as the witch of greed created a dream world in which she has complete control, oh and not to mention that the witch of greed could teleport as well, i don't think satella is getting sealed.

Unless someone can present arguments for aizen wining then yes i think it's a stomp in satella's favor.

She could, by just looking at satella aizen would become so infatuated with her that he would forget to breath and his heartbeat would stop, or she could look at him and make him eat himself, or say a sentence and shatter his body, she has so many options.

Ah, man I knew Satella had some cool hax but I thought Aizen's intelligence and superior AP could somewhat balance it out.

Inteligence isn't helping against the riduclous hax satella has, but i guess the profile doesn't completely give off how broken she is, there are some abilities like those from the other witches satella has that i haven't placed on there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back