• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satou's profile revision/upgrade (Death March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, he's from a WN and he's got tons of ability, like everytime he sees something or an ability is used against him he almost immediately develops a resistance to that ability plus he can also mimic them

Creation, Matter manipulation, Clairvoyance, invisibility, healing, weather manipulation, flight, teleportation, forcefield creation, telepathy, pain manipulation, data manipulation, extrasensory perception, energy manipulation, and absorption, empathy manipulation, magic disruption and negation, telekinesis, energy projection, pocket reality manipulation, transmutation,(still not sure with this one),BFR, vector manipulation, possession,Concept manipulation(ex; the demon lord applied the concept of fire to mana, enabling him to burn it.Destroyed a wall that lacks the concept of destruction by using a skill that has the concept of "pierce all" like the dragon fang, Sealing , space flight, Information analysis, illusion creation, portal creation, mind control, animal manipulation, Necromancy, Summoning, resistance to Chaos manipulation, instant death

Also is it ok if I add Reactive Evolution since he can mimic and develop resistance against abilities and skills used against him

ex of his Reactive Evolution and resistances

Fireball, Firestorm, Wind Blade, Lightning. 3 systematic magics assault the demon one after another, and it also lands on me who is seemingly petrified near the demon.

Furthermore, more attacks come after a bit. Stone Bullet, Sandstorm, Water Ball, Snowstorm.

The last one to arrive is simply a pillar of light piercing through heaven.

>[Fire Magic Skill Acquired]
>[Wind Magic Skill Acquired] >[Lightning Magic Skill Acquired] >[Fire Resistance Skill Acquired] >[Wind Resistance Skill Acquired] >[Earth Magic Skill Acquired] >[Water Magic Skill Acquired] >[Ice Magic Skill Acquired] >[Earth Resistance Skill Acquired] >[Water Resistance Skill Acquired] >[Ice Resistance Skill Acquired] >[Light Magic Skill Acquired] >[Light Resistance Skill Acquired]

Okay, but rather than keep posting here, you should actually edit the page.

Can I add this

Apparently, there is only a single Satou in the multiverse and just like gods, he will instantly come back to life when killed

Can you say that as dying? What are other state of deaths?" "Well, they do die physically. Once they die, gods become spirit bodies, they prepare their own soul, make new body, and complete the revival. Although if it's high-ranking gods, then they don't need go through such annoying procedure. Even if they die, they would get instantly revived since they're universally recognized in the world."

There, the girl laughs, 'kufufu'.

"It's just like you."

My eyes become round toward that unexpected words.

"Yes, you are Ichirou no matter what the era or the worlds. Omnipresence as if exceeding the space-time, no matter how different I am, we always get in contact and become friend."

Is this acausality or something else? it's said that there is only a single Satou that exist even in every era and universes and he's been described as "omnipresence" and "exceeding space-time"

"Yes, you are Ichirou no matter what the era or the worlds. Omnipresence as if exceeding the space-time, no matter how different I am, we always get in contact and become friend."

I know you're overworked Ant so I really appreciate you replying to this thread.Anyway since you're the only one replying here thank you very much

No problem.

Anyway, I do not think that sentence should be taken literally.

Wouldnt this give him and the gods low-godly Regenerationn? since the Gods can come back as long their spirit body exists which is probably their consciousness.Even if they're body and soul is completely destroyed they can still regenerate both

"Well, they do die physically. Once they die, gods become spirit bodies, they prepare their own soul, make new body"

and type 8 since they can't die as long theyre recognized in the world.This scales to Satou since both him and the gods have the same type of immortality

"Even if they die, they would get instantly revived since they're universally recognized in the world."

Now that I think about it, isn't regenerating from having both your soul and body completely destroyed a Mid-Godly Regenerationn?

Thats the reason for Rimuru Tempest's Mid-Godly

Thank you.Can I keep this open? at least until I finished fixing his profile? There's still some abilities that are missing from his profile

Don't worry I won't spam and I'll try my best not to be a nuisance.

Well, I prefer to close threads when the subject matter is finished, in order to save time.

Okay since I have more time now I think its for me to revise and add some abilities to satou's page

Satou made John Smiths shotgun hit its target so Probability Manipulation

It won't reach at this range, though not like it'd be really damaging even if it did. But the roaring sound and the impact on the sand will be quite something, me think.

I pull the trigger after narrowing down the timing on the shaking ship.

--It hit?

Ok

Satou can create and manipulate gravitons which according to String Theory are

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravito

A gravito in perturbative string theory is a closed string in a very particular low-energy vibrational state

Quantum Manipulation

After understanding the way to interfere, create and annihilate graviton, everything after that are all my original magic.

Black Hole Creation

I might even be able to create a small black hole if I gathered all the magic power on the planet.

I think that black holes seem like unproven speculation as well, and also think that we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back