• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"I don't have any money myself, but maybe we could convince someone to donate us a few quarters?"

“Oh my gosh an arcade!” Melanie smiled as she quickly hopped through the arcade area looking for one specific machine. Once she found it, her ears perked up. “Does anyone wanna play the dancing game With me??”

Karlos flies in the skies overhead with a very....drunken laugh.

"I'M KING OF THE SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS."

“Awesome!” She said with a smile before magicing some quarters out of nowhere. she plopped them into the nearest DDR machine. “Versus or work together?”

Either way this was likely gonna be competitive.

Dy1 waves at Melanie "Yo! Could you please hand me some coins...? I kinda don't have money and I wanted to play one of those fighting games!"

“Oh, I don’t doubt it,” she said with a grin. She glanced at Dy1 and tossed him a roll of quarters. “Go nuts!”

She turner her attention back to the game and began looking through some of the songs, and nodding her head to the music as she tried to find one she liked.

”what about this one?” And then a small bit of the song played

He catched the quarters with his arms, smiling and going onto the nearest fighting game machine. As he inserts a lot of them, and begins to play, smiling widely... He is not winning but hey! He's having fun.

“Awesome,” she said with a grin before picking the song. There was a small amount of load time, which allowed her to quickly say “you can pick The next one if you still wanna play after.”

And theeeeen...epic dance times!!!

The thing about Melanie that might surprise you is that despite being part dog she definitely had the skillz to pay the billz. ...she was good at dancing. She was hitting most of these steps like a pro. Not due to any special powers or anything, but perhaps those would assist her if she wanted them to, but she was just damn good at dancing, and it looked like she was having a hella fun time doing so.

@DragonEmperor23

Eldur reacted instinctively, dodging the blow and grabbing Silas by the leg, throwing him a few meters away.

"Mh ... I would say it can be enough, fun fight but better to avoid attracting attention"

Back