• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Pikachu

Well for one, all Pokemon profiles are composites. And Pikachu hasn't defeated enough Lucarios to consider him scaling, but still would have the likely far higher because of things like Lucario, Charizard, and Dragonite.

If that were the case, we'd have to edit every single Pokémon page, including the legendaries, with a ton of them being Unknown. Not to mention we've always had them as complete composites. All of the profiles are similar to composite Link's

Remember the very first thread about bringing the Pokémon's profiles back?

Well, have different keys for their stadistics was something suggested and accepted.

"A ton being at Unknown", Notes are for something, add "This profile covers the [insert media here] version of [insert character here]"

As the prognegator of that thread, I don't remember that, and almost all legendaries have feats from many different medias, especially the creation trio. Let alone their abilities.

Again, I don't believe Ash's Pikachu should factor into a composite Pikachu on the basis of it likely being uniquely strong among it's species.

It took down it's own evolution, for one, which should be virtually impossible given all factors are equal.

As for MCB Pikachu, what was the basis for it again?

Also, it's not impossible to take out your own evolution. Light Ball Pikachu and Evolite Chancey > Raichu and Blissey respectively.

I don't think Pikachu was holding anything when it took out Surge's Raichu. Also, I did say "given all factors are equal".

Also, Eviolite Chansey is just better at tanking than Blissey. Blissey is still much better on offense, but hardly anybody uses the Chansey line for anything but tanking and support.

I just checked Magnemite's profile, and I'm fine with the upgrade. They're both first-stage evolution Electric-types. Though, just to be certain, has Pikachu fought a Magneton before?

Yep. Wattsons (though he was boosted. However, that boost led him to power through a Zap Cannon and one shot it), and the crudton that Zero owns from the Shaymin movie. Even fought Magnezone in it.

The real cal howard said:
As the prognegator of that thread, I don't remember that, and almost all legendaries have feats from many different medias, especially the creation trio. Let alone their abilities.
Ok, but I insist into adding a note

Because, this will become a mess again, one of the issues of the deleting of the profiles was the problem with very different medias

If we are going to add a note to Pikachu's profile, what are the main things that need to be added in it? I might make a note explaining Pikachu's stats or something.

I am also worried that the Pokemon statistics scaling will turn into a complete mess again.

I've edited Pikachu's page with saying "Most of the feats for its tiering comes from Ash's Pikachu, and occasionally Red's Pika"

The real cal howard said:
I've edited Pikachu's page with saying "Most of the feats for its tiering comes from Ash's Pikachu, and occasionally Red's Pika"
Why?

That's only for characters who only have one media

Pikachu MUST have two (three) keys.

I'll edit it later.

Back