• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Science Fantasy IC

"Since we're doing introductions now: I am Magent Garcia, I fear bugs and I live on this bitch of a multiverse? Well, Tyr anus is threatening to destroy it and I don't like that. I also know how to spin balls and that's about it. Oh and I can make people unable to see their left side." He just takes his Wrecking Balls off his pockets and makes them spin around.

@Junko

"I will do my best to respect your decision," I reply with a slight smile.

@David

"Forgive me, next time I will warn"

@Faruel

"Much appreciated. Hope I didn't come off as a bit rude, this is my first combat situation and I'm kinda nervous"

@David

"Don't worry, the first fight is difficult for everyone, if this can help you, relax and clear your mind ... being tense will only make you make a lot of mistakes," I explain.

"Oh, and if you're hurt come to me ... I can heal wounds"

@Faruel

"I'll try to keep that in mind thanks. Hopefully I don't get hurt at all but I'll remember"

@Listen

"I'm ready"

Right b4 I follow Magnet, I watch him for a second then turn to the general party, a cheeky smile on my face and say

"He seems very fond of his balls"

North of The Benefactor's mansion there is a small community of houses all arranged into a small town. North even of that there is a mountain in which the protagonists have met. Carved inside the stone there is a massive structure for the players to enter. There are various men and women all in armor guarding the entrance. They notice the protagonists and one of them stands in front of the others.

"oh, knights? Let me speak with them, I know old english" Magent takes a few step forwards "Me name be magent, nice to meet ye, this be me and me olde fellows."

"We're not knights. This is modern armor." "Um, it's kind of like Kevlar, but better and even works against energy weapons." "Anyway , The Benefactor said you can pass, we just wanted to warn you that some sections of these ruins are dangerous."

"Yada yada, i don't give half a quarter of a shit, now get off the ****** way."

Halflight says as tries rushin past the guards, physically pushin them out of the way if necessary.

Through the entrance of the massive complex carved inside the mountain, it was fancy, and used as a lobby. Throughout the next section of the city carved in the mountain, it was still magnificent, with this city resembling the city of Petra, located in the Middle East. For several moments as the group traverses through the courtyard of the city, which had a hole that let the Sun shine down from overhead, there seemed to be nothing there. But there were three ways to proceed, to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Magnus rolls his eyes. "I'm not even sure that would've been the correct kind of Old English to start with. There are around three different kinds from my memory." He mutters, slinking after Halflight.

"The sad part is, I can't tell if you're joking. I know people who have legitimately made that mistake." Magnus deadpanned.

"I made the mistake of assuming something was a joke once... it ended with my ship crashing into a sun. Anyways, which way should we go?"

@Faruel

Halflight simply flipped the finger in responce, not even looking in your direction.

@Listen

"Screw your balls, i like west."

The gunsman responds.

"TIME TO RIP APART SOME ASSES !"

He shouts energically, welding the Thorn hand cannon in his right hand, with an hand granade in his left, as bullrushes in the west opening.

Doom OST - E1M1 - At Doom's Gate
Doom OST - E1M1 - At Doom's Gate

"...I second going North away from the crazy gunman running west."

[OOC: at school right now, gonna be a bit before I can respond again.]

Back