• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would it be acceptable to make a page or two and maybe even a verse page for this web comic? Here is a video about it. Of course, all the pages would be completely distinct from the pages for the characters they are based on.

It is a parody, obviously, so while the characters are based on notable characters from other cartoons, the characters all have unique and distinct personality and development. Also, unlike most parody series, it has a battle focus with its own """cosmology""" (i.e. unique universe structure), which means it can be accurately power scaled for the most part. The characters completely lack toon force (except for like, the very first strip from before it developed which will be ignored), which makes them even more different from their original counter parts, and the verse has its own power system. Apart from the obvious joke segments, the series takes itself seriously.

I think they can be fine to have profiles for, but I wanted to be sure. I am already drafting up a profile for one of the characters as an example (who I won't mention by name yet because of spoilers in case anyone is interested, but he is the one with Dead Air for those who have read the series).

On a side note, it is a very entertaining series, and worth the read if you are interested. It can be read in under 2 hours.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I know most of the characters sit at wall level, with some of the higher tier ones possibly being small building, but where exactly they sit in these tiers I do not know

@Tots

That's a good one, I think another one we should get calc'd is the one where Bugs rushes down the hall and pulverized all the walls as he passes

Ok, it seems that the top tier character should be atleast wall levels and the normal character will depend on the calc on the space ship. It also seems that most characters can douge bullets do that should be taken into acount to.

Phoenix821 said:
Scoob and Shag explosion
This shouls scale to most everyone.
That's definitely small building, but I'm not sure how we would calculate it. Also, I think that might only scale to the Commanders, but that's debatable

Back