• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eeeeeeeh, actually, no. I'm NOT interested, thank you.

Also, they butchered mah boi, Bugs. THEY BUTCHERED MY BO-

Not happy.

Can't really measure a lot of this stuff but yeah it's wall level

I guess if I used the shoes for something it could work

I'd need a reference for how big shoes are though

They are pretty small, we can probably scale Sam's shoe to Scoob's height from when they are in the same shot, using the standard body length of a great Dane

Iapitus The Impaler said:
They are pretty small, we can probably scale Sam's shoe to Scoob's height from when they are in the same shot, using the standard body length of a great Dane
No he's smaller
Smaller

i think this should be on the fc/oc wiki i love the series i think it's hillarious and really want there to be a verse but it would feel more at home in the fc/oc to me because it's a parody of scooby-doo/ other cartoons and manga personally i would love to see scoob and shag on the vs battle wiki rather than the fc-oc wiki but it's more likely to be on the vs battle wiki

It does make liberal use of characters they don't own much in the vein of something like Fist of the Borf Star

If it used characters that were extremely similar but named differently I could see putting that on mainsite but otherwise not so much

It's a parody, and the fact that they are similar but distinct from the characters they are mocking, supports that they should be on the wiki, not refutes it. The thing that makes Scoob and Shag different from other parodies is that, beyond the obvious comedy elements, it takes itself seriously, and has a battle focus.

Well, some of the characters are named differently, and most of the time they don't even name the characters, we are mostly supposed to assume

Parody as it's used on this wiki is more something like Austin Powers, which is meant to be parody on James Bond without directly being James Bond

Here it's just using characters that the guy behind the comic doesn't own, which is inofitself a form of fanon work you'd find in droves on FC/OC

Back