• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Scooby's toon force and nanite Scooby Snacks would make him very unpredictable and help him take what ever Ruby can dish out to out last her until her aura eventually drains away and she's vulnerable to being taken out.

Scooby's Nanite powers would include invisibility, force fields that allow him to bounce into enemies like a giant superball, he can turn into two types of giant forms (One a giant robot dog and the other a giant tentacle monster), he gains the power to stretch, he can become a living magnet (which can allow him to rip away Ruby's weapon), super strength, a sonic howl, shape shifting, and multiplication.

I assume that Super Speed and Hyper Speed aren't going to be used in this match since speed is equalized, so I'm excluding them.

And yes, these powers only last a minute or two before going away, but he can easily just eat another nanite scooby snack and gain another super power. Plus Ruby wouldn't be able to eat them and gain their powers herself since the nanites only affect animals.

And assuming Scooby can bring the Yellow Lantern Ring; while he doesn't have much experience using it, it would allow him options to defend himself with additional force fields and improve his manueverability since he gains flight.

Her only hope would be to petrify Scooby with her silver eyes, but not only would that be difficult since she's yet to fully control it (making it unreliable and a lucky shot at most) but the second he see's she's starting to freak out and glow, he's likely gonna run away in fear and avoid getting hit. Once that happens, she'll be unconscious, thus giving Scooby an oppurtunity to finish her off.

Sure Ruby is a much more experienced honed fighter with a more practical weapon/abilities better suited for combat, but Scooby is still very tricky to deal with and is unlike anything she's used to fighting, especially since he's not a direct fighter and would prefer to keep his distance or keep stalling for time with his powers/abilities, which can end up wasting her ammo and aura.

So yeah; a vote for Scoob

CursedGentleman said:
Super Speed and Hyper speed are speed boosts but yeah.
Scooby: 2 (4?): (ZacharyGrossman273, Marcman2020) (Huesito88, DraycoMakargo?)

Ruby:0

Inconclusive:0
Well if Scooby is allowed to user Super Speed and Hyperspeed Scooby Snacks, then I argue his chances only increase.

With Super Speed he can actually go back in time and team up with his past self against Ruby, or warn his past self about what she can do to give himself an advantage. Plus considering he can run fast enough to circle the world in seconds, it's likely he can ram into Ruby at such speeds to knock her away/deal some damage.

And with Hyper Speed be becomes faster than light and Ruby/the world around him would just seem to be standing completely still. That's a minute or two for him to move at such speeds. On top of that, from his perspective that one or two minutes would actually be much longer giving him plenty of time to get far away, plan, disarm her and bury her weapon someplace across the planet like a bone, grab her and carry her all the way to some place else (Such as the middle of the ocean, a tiny desert island in the middle of nowhere, ect) so he can win via battle field removal, ect.

Sure he can only use one Nanite Scooby Snack at a time, even then his speed boosts is beyond anything Ruby Rose can do with her own semblance, and there's still plenty he can do while he has said speed boosts.

Only other advantage I can think of is that Ruby Rose might catch on to the fact that Scooby's burping means that his power up is done and that's her signal to attack. But since he's still tricky, unpredictable, and tends to run away anyway, I doubt he'd be a sitting duck for long and be able to avoid her long enough to counter.

While her eyes could help if Ruby knew how to use them, we don't know if the petrification ability works exclusively on Grimm or not. Ruby turned the Grimm Dragon into stone, and in lore it's said that the Grimm fear silver eyes. However the effect it had on Cinder was very different. Whether or not she can use it (obviously the latter), it seems unreliable to say it may help her chances.

Oh, my bad, is just that I prefer to take those who really 'Voting X' than just leaving something vague as I don't know if the admins would take it, but yes, it would make a victory

Scooby:7 (8 if Huesito voted on Scooby as well)

Ruby:0

Inconclusive: 0

I think this can be added, no?

It has passed from its Grace Period

Can someone add it?

I am on my phone right now and both Pages are unlocked, so I don't think it will cause much problem

I can in a little bit, possibly? That's a possibly. It's a chore to do on my phone so I may put it off a bit but I'll definitely do it.

Back