• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3812 Feat Section Edit

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
It has just come to my attention that SCP-3812's feat section includes:
It heavily was implied that even his ascension throughout countless layers of narratives was still contained in a single narrative, which he was going to erase in it's entirety
This seems hella misleading to me. Tracking it down, it was there when Ultima made the page. I asked Ultima about it and he wasn't interested in defending it. So, I simply propose that line gets removed off of 3812's profile. Won't affect the tiers or anything.

Bump?

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Is it possible to check SCP-3812's documentation as the source material does, to see if the statement holds up under scrutiny?

Is it possible to check SCP-3812's documentation as the source material does, to see if the statement holds up under scrutiny?
Like I said in the linked picture, I tried and couldn't see anything.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Can this be applied already? (._.)

This is quite uncontroversial, and a lot of people agreed this is fine.

So, go for it.

Edit: Actually, I just realized it was admin locked. I'll go ahead and remove it myself.

Back