• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your favorite verse.

They honestly dont, 682 has shown on multiple occasions that it can break containment whenever it wants and theres basically nothing the foundation can do to stop it

Fave verses: Angel Beats and one other that caps at Town Level.

The lizard takes a look at their general direction and wins.

I mean for at least a day, or whatever the incap is. If the foundation can do that and its not relying on 1-B stuff, Oryx probably can. That's also not really what universal constant means.

@Wok Problem is the foundation CANT. If 682 wants out it will get out and they cant do anything to prwvent it

Eh I'll ask in more detail on the thread itself once stuff's done

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
In his original form. He was high 1-B (if not 1-A) originally but it's not that hard to incap him now
No, 3-D 682 has feats of 4esisting high 1-B stuff

Marvel Cinematic Unverse -Depends when Thanos and Dorumomu show up to the party. 682 probably takes it though.

Five Nights At Freddy's -682 stomps harder than a 10 ton elephant

The Real World -We might be able to take a page from SCPverse's book, but that might be the only way.

One Punch Ma -Here's a fight for you, Saitama. Shame that you'll lose, though.

The Dark Tower -If Bessa, Gan and the Crimson King can work togther, they might be able to take him.

Crimson Azoth said:
Bigrupert said:
100 Fortnite players trap him in a Boogie Bomb loop for all of eternity,
While I would love to see that, 682 would eventually win, as I'm pretty sure the Fornite player lacks infinite ammo. It might take a while, though.
psst! someone please animate me 682 under the effects of the boogie bomb?
I agree, this should be a thing.

I mean he'd probably adapt to it, given that he did the same for reality warping and apparently plot manip, so

Also just realized sometbsom about Oryx and 682. Oryx killing 682 even once dramatically spikes his power and would give him literally all of 682s non 1-B powers and resists, given that he's atrained 4-D power through it before on something that should resist that sort of thing anyways. Don't think that 682 can beat itself but better.

Oryx would literally just be 682 without God's Plan playing on repeat.

Back