• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your favorite verse.

Don't worry, Oryx has his own means of unreasonable degrees of survivability to make up for not nabbing the 1-B immortality

But it's still within 343's bounds to bring it back. Especially for someone who is stronger than a Neverwere.

Peanuts: Well, in the immortal words of Linus...Why Charlie Brown, Why?

Popeye the Sailor Ma Hard to tell. Elder Jeep had an item tat erased all of existence. Assuming SCP Cosmology carries over, they might have a chance.

Power Rangers: Well, Lord Drakkon is "breaking"/"shattering" all of reality which contains 5-D space, but it's not exactly something he ca weaponize so they probably lose for now.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Complicated. King He-Man and Skeletor both have Tier 2 feats but erasing 682 probably won't work.

Donald Duck/Mickey Mouse: Complicated again. Their a 5-D being on virtue that they contain all of reality but if SCP cosmology carries over, then maybe.

Adventure Time: Basically the same above.

Pocket Monsters: Stops at the cat, who Miracle Eye's his mindhax resistance away and goes to town from there.

Zelda: Stops at the titular character. Pretty much the same reason it lost to the grasshopper, except that's pretty much Zelda's only way of attacking.

Kirby: Gets an inconclusive against Kirby himself(though if that thread were remade, I'd probably give it to Kirby now)

Mario: Rosalina resets the universe.

Yu Yu Hakusho: The lizard clears.

Gravity Falls: It Falls against the Dorito and the big frilly know-it-all

Steven Universe: The lizard clears

Fire Emblem: There's probably a sealer in there who'd take care of it. If not, clearing.

Kingdom Hearts: I'm...honestly not sure.

Well I guess to name a few

One Piece: Lizard wrecks across the Grand line sadly ( sobs)

Star Wars: probably loses to insane mind hax and god tiers outside of that outstats everyone below

Xenoblade Chronicles: Shulk really feeling after reality warping him out of existence

Adventure Time: beats the main cast and might lose to god tiers IIRC

MLP: wins minus some stuff from the comics

Kirby has low godly iirc.

999 has the potential for 1-B mind hax. That does not mean it straight up has it.

Though, 682's true form that resides within the 3-D shell may have a 1-B mind.

Looney Tunes: I know 682 clears, but just imagine how damn hilarious it would be if Bugs, or hell even Tweety managed to absolutely wreck 682

682: Is that all, just a tiny yellow canary?

Tweety: Ooh what does this thing do?

(Tweety manages to wipe out the entire universe, which spares himself but ultimately kills 682)

Tweety: Sometimes I just can't help myself!

I have a lot to say about the "1-B mind" shiz with 682 (no, not that it's wrong or anything of the sort), but this isn't the place for it.

I'm bored, you should rant about on my wall

Sir Ovens said:
Lightbuster30 said:
He takes away 1-B mind resistance?
Wait, what? Where does 1-B mind hax resistance come from?
The fact that the damn lizard is a 1-B entity inhabiting a 3D shell? IIRC Having a higher dimensional mind automatically grants immunity to lower dimensional mindhax.

Oh wait. Got ninjaed.

Composite Spiderman is 1-A via becoming the beyonder or something dumb like that

Composite Spider-Man is so consistently Tier 2 it's actually hilarious. He legit has a 2-A feat with prep.

The Everlasting said:
Composite Spider-Man is so consistently Tier 2 it's actually hilarious. He legit has a 2-A feat with prep.
Doesn't really surprise me. He is sort of like Tony Stark now in the comics.

I mean if I was an old man I'd be scared of some jacked kid in a spider costume who beats up whoever he eants which could possibly include me too

I need to add some verses here, since I added some to my profile

Darkanine said:
Spiderman scales to Ice Man who defeated Oblivio and defeated Anhilous who was tearing apart space-time. He also fought Mysterious when he had the power to shatter timelines, and won.
RADIOACTIVE SPIDERMAN
Pretty sure Ice Man beating Oblivion got legit debunked. Not in the sense that it was a outlier, but in the sense that it wasn't even 1-A to start with. Remember someone making a thread for it.

Oh yeah. And he also defeated Doom when he had the power to erase the entire universe into a void of nothing in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. In the sequel, he defeated RoboFury who was stronger than any foe yet fought. In Marvel Heroes Online, he defeated Doom with the Infinity Gauntlet who created a universe casually.

In the X-Men Legends continuity, he's comparable to Wolverine who helped destroy and survive the destruction of "The Abyss", which was constantly described as an alternate/parallel universe.

Edit: In Marvel Heroes Online, he also gains the power of all Infinity Gems, so that's fun.

Back