• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your favorite verse.

Yeah

I myself didn't think that there would be a straight up onscreen planetbust.

.... And I now realize that I think it's Dwarf Star level with Tier 5-4 revisions...

No but it's ludicriously close to 5-A+

To be fair, when your siblings are all hyperversal murder machines and you're trapped by puny humans, that tends to get you mad.

If SCP 682 can regenrate after having his physical body erased from existance and he have no soul how was he able to return?

If SCP 682 can regenrate after having his physical body erased from existance and he have no soul how was he able to return?

Mega Man: The battle network series just uses Giga Freeze once things get out of hand and the other series survive until then.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: O H N O

Sonic the Hedgehog: He gets timehaxxed out of existance by Super Forms, Time Eater and Solaris.

My Hero Academia: Never fear! For I am going to fail miserably against this thing.

Shovel Knight: Nope

It's confusing, but basically the physical 682 we have in containment is just a shell. Within that shell is the essence of the higher dimensional 682.

The shell has no soul. But what makes up higher dimensional 682 resides within it.

Oh I always thought it was just his consciousness that was like that but anyway the one in the higher dimension is a 1-B isnt it?

Can he be put to sleep or frozen in time?, Don't see any resistance to those on his page.

Oh, I forgot Dungeons and Dragons for one of my favorites. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Can he be put to sleep or frozen in time?, Don't see any resistance to those on his page.
Yes but 682 can fight perfectly fine while asleep

No, 682 a resisted time manip before as well as adapted to move at infinite speed and move in higher dimensions

Back