• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your favorite verse.

Mr. Bambu said:
But yeah. I'd also make the point that if he starts at High 8-C, and slowly adapts to his new levels of power, Dungeons and Dragons takes him out. Mid-Godly Regen negation, Precognition for months in advance and maintaining detailed knowledge of every aspect of those weeks (in regards to what would actually affect the person with precog), etc etc.

If he starts at High 8-C, he wouldn't auto-have his 1-B stuff. Meaning they can wipe him out before he gets too strong, and will know how urgent of a thing it is to wipe him out.

GG I'm outties.
Yes he would auto have his 1-B stuff as its passive even in his High 8-C form. Regen nullification wont work unless it can null 1-B power bringing him back. Plus 682 can fight while nonexistent.

Undertale: 682 would not solo it cause of sans

Spongebob: Spongebob would most likely survive due to being a sponge and having toon force

Five Nights At Freddy's: Due to some of the anmatronics being dead 682 would not solo

Baldis Basics In Education And Learning:682 would solo

Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion: Due to spooky being non-corporeal and being already dead 682 would not solo

Pokemon: Due to arceus having type 1 and type 4 immortality and is non-corporeal 682 would not solo

Primal Rage: Due to some characters having immortality 682 does not solo the verse

Super Smash Bros: Due to master hand and crazy hand that can create anything that could trap 682 he would most likely will not be able to solo

Godzilla: Due to some of the characters having Regenerationn and immortality 682 does not solo

Imscared: Due to white face being a entity made of data 682 does not solo

Jurassic Park: 682 solos

Half-Life: Due to the g-man having immortality and is one of the most unexplained characters in the game 682 most likely does not solo

Plauge Inc: 682 survives the plauges and solos

Spore: 682 solos

Goosebumps: Due to slappy being a spirit 682 does not solo

Cthulhu Mythos: Due to some of the characters having immortality and omnipresence 682 likely does not solo

Wizard101: 682 likely solos

The Real World: Due to natural phenomena 682 would likely not solo

Dreamworks: Due to some characters having BFR like po 682 does not likely solo

Uncle Grandpa: Due to uncle grandpa having immortality 682 does not solo

Oh, just because those things? Nothing else?

Aside from 1As and 0s, he's right

Cthulhu doesn't have any uberhaxed characters that can put 682 down that aren't infinitely above it IIRC

Although it does easily solo real life, it's laughable to assume it can't.

And it can easily beat immortality through AP so RIP Primal Rage and Godzilla

I mean I would say that match is incon due to 682s immortality and resistence to plot manipulation(unless im missing something).

Darkanine said:
>682 solos Spongebob.
Are you guys forgetting about The Ugly Barnacle? The guy with Death Hax so strong he killed everyone in all reality just by existing?
Wait thats a thing?

I have no clue if SpongeBob's magic book will put down 682, considering how he was part of a reality warping book titled "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard" and it... failed

But then again, SpongeBob is like Looney Tunes on crack. If a talking sponge killing an immortal homicidal lizard is funny, it will happen (kek). I mean, just imagine if SpongeBob killed 682 just by driving, or if Patrick smashed 682 to death with his rock house, or hell, if Squidward's clarinet "skills" cause 682 to commit suicide

There's apparently a rework in progress, he's just gonna do the whole thing at once.

Back