• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your favorite verse.

@WeeklyBattles

Then he should have resistance to time manipulation on his page because I didn't see it. (I probably missed it tho).

How do you stop him anyway?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@WeeklyBattles

Then he should have resistance to time manipulation on his page because I didn't see it. (I probably missed it tho).

How do you stop him anyway?.
No you didnt miss it because i havent added it

You dont, the foundation cant keep it permanently contained no matter what they do

The things 682 gives no ***** about and has demonstrated the ability to escape multiple times?

It's still the main way to incapacitate him regardless. If it wasn't at least slightly effective, it wouldn't be on his page in SCP

The things 682 gives no ***** about and has demonstrated the ability to escape multiple times?

It's still the main way to incapacitate him regardless. If it wasn't at least slightly effective, it wouldn't be on his page in SCP

No its not, even on 682's page its stated that 682 absorbs the acid and regenerates from it faster than it can burn him

682 has demonstrated on dozens of occasions the ability to escape containment whenever it wants and theres nothing the foundation can do to prevent it

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Plot twist, Butch Hartman's new show Imaginathan becomes tier 1 and canon to Danny Phantom
It will not only be canon, it will be one of those cases where we thought the characters were fodder, but the prequel/flashbakc reveals that they were OP as hell since before Episode 1, and now it scale to literally everybody.

That's kind of what happened to Adventure Time; the base forms of the characters where like, Tier 7 or so, but then Ice King got a really good feat in a flashback, and now Episode 1 Finn is 5-C.

Yobobojojo said:
Yet the idea that it can't effect him whatsoever is a bit misleading. No one said it can keep him down, but it does work for a while.
Except it doesnt work for a while, theres even an experiment wher they use a stronger acid on 682 and it doesnt affect him

Yobobojojo said:
If it didn't do something, they wouldn't do it. The foundation isn't that dump
They didnt know it wouldnt do anything, hence the fact that it was an experiment

They also distinctly acknowledge that regular weapons don't work on 682 anymore, so they have to make special weapons to damage 682, but they still use normal weapons on 682 anyways

Back