• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your favorite verse.

Hey isnt this supposed to be about 682 getting stom... I mean fighting other verses, how did it come to the great Marvel vs DC crusades(Sarcasm).

Tier 0 via summoning? That's even better tier smurfing than Warhammer

Cain don't quote gigantic images like that.

Can 682 adapt to AP beyond 3-A? Because if not, eggman could technically just have the time eater or some other robot kill it over and over forever.

Didnt 682 adapt to a tier 2 once also its immortality would make it incon.

(Also im guessing the yes is that its Higher Dimensional though its still 1-B)

I think the low 2-C on it's file is due to how any timeline in which it truly dies somehow is purged due to lacking 682.

The 1-B comes from his type 9(true self is 1-B) and that he has type 8 from a 1-B.

And for the Power Absorbtion didnt he absorb Mind Manip that can affect a 1-B

He resisted conceptual manip from an SCP that was created by and has the conceptual manip of a 1-B, on top of a few more that are missing from his profile

SCP is solo'd by Cthulhu Mythos <3 (and, currently, a fairly high amount of verses since most don't need a damn feat to be 1-A nowadays grumble grumble vague statements grumble grumble)

But yeah. I'd also make the point that if he starts at High 8-C, and slowly adapts to his new levels of power, Dungeons and Dragons takes him out. Mid-Godly Regen negation, Precognition for months in advance and maintaining detailed knowledge of every aspect of those weeks (in regards to what would actually affect the person with precog), etc etc.

If he starts at High 8-C, he wouldn't auto-have his 1-B stuff. Meaning they can wipe him out before he gets too strong, and will know how urgent of a thing it is to wipe him out.

GG I'm outties.

WeeklyBattles said:
He resisted conceptual manip from an SCP that was created by and has the conceptual manip of a 1-B, on top of a few more that are missing from his profile
Being created by something doesen't make you even comparable to it

Back