• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Guilty Gear Verse

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Another 682 versus match, but this time its a little bit more. A hax-filled verse versus an anti-hax abomination. Who comes out on top?

Rules:

• 682 fights every character one at a time in a gauntlet
  • After every fight 682 is healed completely, and the other characters have no knowledge of fights prior to theirs
  • They have no knowledge of 682 and 682 has no knowledge of them
  • Each character is in character
  • 682's universe destruction upon death is restricted
  • Victory by death only
Does 682 clear or does he get killed?

If Sol is in character would he start out serious? And what does he have to permamently put 682 down?

Possibly, but he would get serious if he is not the first opponent 682 faces.

Ex. 682 kills Ky or Sin.

Sol would go Dragon Install and go serious from the beggining.

Strongest Gear yet, comparable to That Man, who is MFTL+, easly solar system to multi solar system if he removes his limiter.

I think it would take it down with very high difficulty, but die at the end.

^That Man isn't even close to MSS level, not for now; anyway, what kind of anti-hax 682 has?

Antoniofer said:
^That Man isn't even close to MSS level, not for now; anyway, what kind of anti-hax 682 has?
Well, it's immune to reality warping, crystallization, mind control, absorption, incineration, radiation, soul manipulation (Due to lacking a soul), fear, matter manipulation on a subatomic level, and biological manipulation from anything besides itself, and can't be BRFed (Has dimensional travel). Plus it can adapt to resist any attacks that don't kill it or absorb them and use them to its advantage, and it has High-level Regenerationn.

^I see, welp, he seems weak and slow, so at the first meeting (with Bridget I guess) he will be stomped, but next he will regen and obtein Mountain level AP and relativistic+ speed, and should be able to defeat him,that is how its work, right?

Yup, that's pretty much how 682 works. He starts off relatively weak by normal standards, then gets much stronger and faster and adapts to resist/utilize the attacks that were use against him.

welp, the lacks of soul make him resistent to the Backyard, but what about his mind? is he vulnerable to mind attacks? if is, he can be damaged by the Backyard (but not as much) and Bedman, there are another characters that can seals others, like Venom

Yeah he has resistance to mind manipulation, and a seal would likely only work for a short time before he adapts to resist it.

That is a interesting creature... right now i can't think in one way that the GG characters can defeatd him, due that he is resistent to soul and mind manipulation, poison, sealing and possibly banishment; anyway, don't see a way that he can defeat characters like Sol or Raven due that they possesses high regen level and a massive speed. So, for now, stalemate for me until a new opinion appears

Isn't he? If he absorbs their powers he could possibly defeat them, after all he has the potential to absorb a black hole that would tear apart the solar system. And as for their speed, he was able to adapt to being thrown around at the speed of light, and did so casually, so he could probably adapt to their speed as well.

He gets up to Sol and smacks him around until he starts using effort and vaporizes him with a serious attack at trillions of times the speed of light.

682 can regenerate from being vaporized, and once he does that attack wont effect him since he'll adapt to be immune to it. That or he'll absorb it and use it against Sol.

Now that I read, there is nothing that said that 682 will gain the speed of his enemies, the light speed thing was in the 536's experiment, right? cuz the only that "he" did is adapting to the chamber, turning himself in a particule.And apparently 682 can be contained, so some kind of seals can work on him (like the Venom's, for example)

Yeah, he doesn't gain their speed he just adapts to be able to deal with them. But no, it wasn't adapting to its chamber, it was adapting to the influence of 536 accelerating it to the speed of light instantly, and it adapted so this no loner affected it. And 1% of its size isn't exactly a single particle, but I should probably add size manipulation to 682's profile. Except that 682 is more than capable of escaping, having breached containment dozens of times.

Welp, he only appear to adapt to the AP of his enemies increasing his defenses/gaining an ability to deal with them, he not necesary can increase his AP. He can't harm his enemies (at least the most of GG characters) but his enemies can't kill him, the only thing that can do the GG characters in contain it via seals, the only characters that came to mind are Venom, I-no, That Man, possibly Slayer, Ky and Kliff

Except he can increase his AP if he absorbs his enemy's abilities. And like i said, sealing it would likely only work temporarily as it would adapt to break free and then become immune to being ealed a second time.

welp, this will be a large fight, even with speed equalized: if the creature is take it the the Backyard, he is going to become less than dust, but after a while he'll become complete again, afaik That Man has any ability the erase atoms, so he couldn't do anything else but 682 would be able to defeat him due his magic, speed and else; Bedman can use his mind abilities, but even 682 can controle his own dreams and even controle the Bedman's; not sure if Zato/Eddie can defeat him by devouring his shadow, likely that wouldn't work; character like Bridget, Slayer, Potemkin and Gabriel can send him outer space, that wouldn't kill him, but maybe can be considered a "victory" cuz he will be far away; very likely Sol nor Raven can be killed, both can (or pressumed) to regen from dust. That are some situations that come to my mind, others involve Zappa, A.B.A and maybe Robo-Ky, but I would need more input from more people

I'd say That Man has the closest chance to beating 682 here. He has time freeze and time travel right? Can he go back in time to a time before 682 adapted to everything he has and then one shot him? Or will 682 adapt to that and somehow pull a 'I exist as the same being in the past as I do in the future' sort of thing?

Also, if any GG character actually kills 682, will they survive the Universe wide eurasure that ensures after?

If he went back in time 682 could just re-adapt to That Man's attacks. Also, don't forget 682 can absorb attacks upwards of Solar System level, which is right around That Man's level

And no, no character from GG can survive the total destruction of the universe, but that ability has been restricted from this fight.

Back