• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ScrewAttack Shao Kahn & M. Bison

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Imma probably ask some friends i know as well but i'm trying to get a true to the show ScrewAttack Shao Kahn going and a ScrewAttack M. Bison.

Can anyone help with their stats?

Well sa Kahn has absorbed 60 billion he gains a unspecified number of power from each one according to sa

Strength. Eh I'll put that for his lifting i guess. And maybe Class KJ to MJ for striking strength being that he punted Bison through a stone column

Well in the fight bison teleported all over him yet Kahn blocked all that meaning he can counter teleportion?

You should make a opposite form like when he absorb bison in the deathbattles so psycho snao khan just add m bisions status to khan

Ok so I looked and sa said gain so how fast can an average human run the. Times that by 60 billion then added to kahns status which are unknown before he absorbed all those people

So I got a ridiculous number I got 1061 time ftl and 4 billion tons like I am not sure that is his status if he absorbed 60 billion humans

This is quite interesting actually. I want to start taking some of these ScrewAttack profiles legitimately.

Well sa said for each soul he gains their power and abilities so assuming they were all just average humans you would get 1061 times the speed of light. 4 billion tons of lifting strength and since 5400 newtons is enough to kill a human it would take 30000 megatons for durability. striking it would be 20000 megatons. a hammer multiples your striking power by 36 so 720000 megatons. I used a normal sludge hammer which weights 12 pounds if you are wondering and sa said Kahn hammer was to much for a normal human enless you were super human to hold so it would be a even bigger multiplier then 36.

So by using captain America the full representation of a human who is maxed out(cannot get any stronger no matter what how much training he does) , who can lift 1100 pounds this would mean Kahns hammer would have to be 1200 pounds or 1 ton which probably could weight that much we would get a multipler of 166.5

Durability is 30000 megatons. Lifting is 4 billion tons. Striking is with his punches is 20000 megatons. With hammer 3330000 megatons. Travel Speed 1061 ftl a hour. Punching speed 4244 ftl a hour. Perspective speed 89418 ftl a hour. Reaction speed 21 million ftl a second

Stevethebarbarian said:
I'm curious, do either of you know if ScrewAttack officially used Unrestricted or Restricted Shao Kahn in that episode?
I don't think ScrewAttack knows what those mean

Alright.

I'm flipping between this and an FB group.

Someone fill in these categories for Kahn if possible

Tier:

Attack Potency:

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Stamina:

Range:

Just put the stats to the right of each slot. Shoot this is gonna be harder than i thought.....

Anyone with profile making experience know what i'm getting at?

I'm looking at all options but we do more or less use the whole tiering systems here and whatnot.

Using my research I have this shao Kahn tier 6-B. attack potency 6-B. speed massively ftl combat speed is massively ftl+. Lifting strength class T. Striking class Zj with hammer without hammer class Ej. Durability island level. Stamina superhuman Range spear long range hammer mid range.

Surprisingly the vs battle wiki has shao Kahn as planetary but this sa shao Kahn is a lot faster by a mile

Unrestricted Shao Kahn is somewhere from Continent + to Moon Level. I don't understand where Vs got Large Planet, because the feat they cite is his almost destroying the world in a fight with Raiden.

well screw attack Kahn using my research has higher striker and lifting strength then battle wiki Kahn and way higher speed by a mile. Battle wiki shao has more durability and attack potency.

Stevethebarbarian said:
Unrestricted Shao Kahn is somewhere from Continent + to Moon Level. I don't understand where Vs got Large Planet, because the feat they cite is his almost destroying the world in a fight with Raiden.
Large Planet was from Armageddon when he would have merged/destroyed all the realms after defeating Blaze (Raiden's time rewind prevented this)

Well i made the profile. Should i put the large planet in a key with the "Power Of Armageddon"?

Back