• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ScrewAttack Shao Kahn & M. Bison

Alright just use rye profile and multiple it by 6 or 8 since m bison can take but ken and ryu on and ryu can dodge bullets more or less in base form

I watched the episode again and due to math being my worst subject i am AWFUL at gauging speed(why i can't calc) and with Bison, he didn't really display any destructive feats in his bio or through the episode(other than plowing Kahn through the castle walls)

We need further research on Bison to make it as true to the episode as possible.

Well screwattack stated m bisons pyscho power at full power can kill 1 normal human so about 5280 newtons and I think the final bison form could be 10 time multipler so it can kill 10 humans

So m bison can dodge attacks at 90000 miles if we use the ryu dodging bullets(which go 1700 miles, but we will use 1500 miles)then multiple it by 6 then 10

Lifting ryu manage to lift a 2 ton Boulder so 120 tons for m bison lifting strength. building weights around 80 tons and since he could resume a fight even after that we will multiple it by 4 then 10 so 3200 tons max for m bison durability. Ryu destroyed a skyscraper and again bison takes out ryu with no problems so Attack potency would be smalltown level.

Problem is we can only go by what they showed in the show. And if we were powerscaling off Ryu, we'd need to use the one from Ryu vs Scorpion.

Tier 8-b Durability city level Lifting strength class k Attack potency screwattack contradicting themselves stated m bison most powerful attack psyhco crusher can kill 1 normal human but m bison beat ryu who is skyscraper level so m bison is either 9-b or 8-b Speed massively hyper sonic

No screwattack stated m bison can survive a building being collapsed on him and pyscho crusher being able to kill one normal human in ryu they stated he can destroy a skyscraper and ryu dodging bullets they stated too.

His soul is probably island level as in screw attacks alumna vs Shang Tsung his raging demon was stated to be stronger than his island busting Kongo Kokuretsu Zan, and Bison's soul survived that. Also when they said that bison could kill a regular human in one blow they showed Chun Li as the "regular human" so it should be at least wall level+ (Screw attack Chun Li's apparent durability) even without power scaling to evil Ryu

And their is a theory going around that m bisons soul can not be destroyed while his good side of his soul is not destroyed you no the phrase light cannot exist without darkness

@Huestito, could you explain what the first of your three responses meant? I have very little knowledge of street fighter, and based what I said solely on information from death battles

When m bison use a satellite he can destroy city's and gives hims infinite stamina and an increase in power he had that when he fought akuma

This special satellite gives him infinite stamina and let's him channel more psycho power also he can regenerate himself by pointing the satellite at himself.

Ah okay thanks, there was nothing about that in the death battle though, so I'm not sure if it would be good to put that in the profile. :/

Well ryu dodge bullets again his final bison form is 10 then times then 4 times because he was not at trying to much against both ryu and ken plus even in the actually vs battle wiki it states he is massively hyper sonic

Screwattack did mention that bison beat ryu and ken In the bison video in the ryu video they stated ryu can dodge bullets

Back