• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
9-B and Speed Equalized.

Alice: 0 ()

Sebastian: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

b104d00e684acd9302d8a2912de7d43b.png
sebastian_castellanos_by_pocketdroid_dbtt7x0-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Where does Alice scale in 9-B? Detective Castellanos seems to be baseline judging from the profile. Also... what can he do against Intangibility, Invulnerability, and Mind Attacks? How does her time manipulation work?

Where does Alice scale in 9-B? Detective Castellanos seems to be baseline judging from the profile.
Sebastian is definitively above baseline 9-B, i would even say that he should be somewhat comparable to Alice, considering the bosses he had fought in his games.

- Zehn & Neun, which can casually shatter human heads.

- Sentinel, which can bust a large wall made of rocks.

- Amalgam Alpha, which can kill humans with a stomp and bust walls.

- Heresy, who can tear a large chuck of a bus and accidentaly crash through a building.

- Quell, who destroyed a fence by throwing Sebastian himself.

- Ruvik, who become a giant monster of size similar to Queen of Heart and the Dollmaker.

- Guardian, who can bust a wall.

- Matriarch, again another giant boss just like Ruvik.

Also... what can he do against Intangibility, Invulnerability, and Mind Attacks?
Invulnerability is only a temporary ability when using her Hysteria Mode.

For Mind Attacks and Intangibility, i have no idea, i have check her wiki to see if she had any equipment/weapon which give them those abilities, but i have find nothing.

How does her time manipulation work?
Alice with her time stop is unable to harm enemies, she can only use it for defense.

Last edited:
Back