• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second chances and Karma - Cole MacGrath (Infamous) vs Tanya Degurechaff (Youjo Senki)

Hi, have you have to deal with an annoying person before in your life? Have you nearly died in your life? Do you now regularly hate an old looking guy who almost looks down upon you, while you're being hurtled into life and death situations against your own will but your morality made you choose this way since this is the only option you have after unlocking amazing astounding powers? Of course not everyone's a fan of what you do but anyway, you're pretty op now so it's fine right?

Moral uncharacteristical deliveryma vs Immoral bratty salaryma

What is this some sort of class war or something?

Speed equalized, using Town level forms

Both have an idea of what the other can do.

R1 - Cole is provided a city to make use of all its energy but the power can be shut down and reset. The battle ground is only in New York City however.

R2 - Battle takes place in the continent of Europe. Anything goes. Cole gets true flight at no cost of energy, however still needs energy

Does Tanya get access to her battalion? I just glanced over the profile of Cole, but it seems like he would win through sheer volume of abilities to utilize. Tanya's a strategic genius, but she's still in the body of a nine-twelve year girl, with a rifle and magic orb, albeit a blessed one. Most of her power lays in her ability to command troops, while staying back and blasting opposition into oblivion with the almighty power of artillery magic. Like the archetypical summoner.

Though, in favor of my bias towards Tanya, it's quite possible she could win if Cole hesistated to attack what appears to be an incredibly young - Tanya, as seen in the episode regarding the short war against Darcia, is not adverse to using her apparent age as a manipulation tool - girl long enough for Tanya to get off her nuke. Nuke, coupled with sudden lack of breathable air should kill him.

If necessary I'll place that in as two more rounds. I thought it would be pretty close between the two with how their casual attacks are Building level + from what I've seen in their respective franchises.

And that is indeed likely. Only chance he has in that case would be to use his own Lightning Storm. Though he may be able to use that to revive himself instead of attacking.

Back