• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My OC.

Name - Nick "Kaz" Benn

Age -15

Powers - 4th wall awareness, Reality Warping, Telepathy, Transformation in Ghost.

Story - I don't created.

My OC I just thought up

Name- Don't have any good ideas

Age-16

Powers- Intangibility (type 1),Darkness manipulation,Fire Manipulation,Flight via propulsion,telekinesis, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly) , Danmaku,

Story- Have no good ideas

My Original Character

Tier : Unknown | 8-B | Unknown with "Cause and Effect", "Karma", "R.U.L.E.S" | 7-A with "Nope" | 1-A with "The One and Only" | Unknown with "Anti-Protagonist"

Name : Mezasu Shujinko (ÒâíÒéÂÒé╣ÒÇÇõ©╗õ║║Õà¼)(His name means "aim for the Protagonist")

Origin : Medaka Box

Age - 17

Classification : The Fallen Angel, High School Student, "The Man Who Kills God", The One and Only, Unknown

Abillities : Superrhuman Physically Characteristics, Limited Flight, Broadway Force, Limited Probability Manipulation (VIA Karma, can give bad luck to others, Has win against IIhiko with just his Probability), Self-Sustenance, Power Bestowal (only a little), Reality Warping (can create anything), Teleportation, Immortality (Type 9), Durability Negation, Low Level Boundary Manipulation, Morality Transcendence , Attack Reflection (VIA Nope, can reflect any attacks by just saying "nope", he has to say it to activate the ability), Weapon Mastery, Genius Intelligence (Knows that he can defeat Ajimu in 2.561 ways), Causality Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, with Cause and Effect he can control The Law Of Causality, reversing causality and turn "nothing" into "not nothing", has reverse Kumagawa's All Fiction, reversing the plot manipulation in Unknown Shiranui Arc), Plot Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, by using it he can reverse stories with thoughts), Regenerationn Negation, Teleportation, Fourth Wall Awareness, reversing Time Stop (VIA Cause and Effect, Can make the time move again), Reversing Conceptual Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, reversed Kumagawa's All Fiction or turning it back to normal), Power Nullification (VIA R.U.L.E.S, If he touches or using it with words, enemy's power will be disrupted.), Berserk Mode (VIA R.U.L.E.S., Hair will turn red and black, same power as Medaka's Forsaken God Mode), Afterimage Creation (VIA R.U.L.E.S, can create "5 characters" of himself, "5 characters" has same power as Shujinko), Reversing Pocket Reality Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, reverse Medaka creation into nothing.), Absolute Will (Has no fear, whatsoever), Reversing Toon Force (VIA Cause and Effect), Ressurection (VIA Cause and Effect, can ressurect himself and others.) Beyond-Dimensional Existence Killer (VIA The One and Only, can turn Beyond Dimensional Existence characters at Shujinko's level with thoughts)

Attack Potency : Unknown (Ajimu said that Shujinko had destroy the universe 1,980,487 times)

Speed : Speed of Light (Comparable to Kumagawa)

Lifting Strength : Unknown (Lifted 5 Black Holes by himself with one hand)

Striking Strength : Unknown

Durability : Unknown (With Cause and Effect, he reverse his death, injuries, and others)

Stamina : Extremely High (Has killed Minus, Abnormals, Not Equals many times in the timeline about 7 days)

Range : Universal with Cause and Effect

Standard Equipment : Summoned Weapons (any weapons or things that he wish)

Intelligence : Unknown (He had solve on how the Universe was born and finding Ajimu Najimi's True Weakness with an ease.)

Weaknesses : Likely none, may have the same power as the author, but he might be defeated by some enemies with normal powers even if he tries harder. | Medaka Defeated him because of his cockiness and his laziness.

Resistances : Power Absortion, Causality Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect), Sealing, BFR, Power Mimicry, Law Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect), Existence Erasure, Plot Manipulation, Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Cheating (VIA R.U.L.E.S.), Any abillites that has something to do with Luck (VIA R.U.L.E.S.), Word Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Damage Transfer (VIA Karma, can counter it with something even more terrible), and others.

Story : After Ajimu Najimi was born, Shujinko was born in Alternate Universe. He was an angel at first since he was 5 years old. His mother was a Style User, while his father was a Minus, ten years later, his father and mother died and was killed by some Not Equals. with that anger, he kill them at ease and decided to move to another universe. He had a curse that nobody or himself can ressurect his own parents, but there's only one protagonist who can do that.

Cause and Effect : It's a Minus skill but different from Kumagawa. It can reverse everything and anything with thoughts, it's also impossible to any users to erase or stop this ability. With this, he can control Time, Space, Plots, Stories, Causality, Concepts, and others. but he needs to be careful using it since some users are even more broken.

Karma : It's a skill that can give users a karma. When there's someone tries to damage Shujinko or something, Using the karma, there's a lot of way that he can make things happen and here's the ways that he always uses

1. Car falling into their heads

2. Sword suddenly appears in enemy's stomach.

3. Enemy will slip no matter what.

And More.

R.U.L.E.S. : He can only use this if he is very serious than Medaka. While using this ability, he can disrupt any powers by touching them or saying words. And with Berserk Mode, his skill will become even more effective against Not Equals and Medaka's Forsaken God Mode. He can also create "five characters" of himself that has same powers as him.

Nope : By saying the word "Nope" he can reflect any attacks and any powers that authors have. But he needs to say it first to make it happen.

The One and Only : With this Abnormal Skill, any characters that has Beyond-Dimensional Existence will become the same level as Shujinko.

Anti-Protagonist : Unknown, Ajimu said that he never use this power before, and if he use it, The Universe will be "GLITCHED"

Done.

One of the first OCs I created for written roleplay when I started:

Name: Can't remember

Tier: No idea, probably 8-C when I started his story. Likely far higher at the end.

Classification: Demon Noble, Father

Powers and abilities: SPC, Flight, Transformation, Hellfire Manipulation, Weapon Mastery (Scythes, swords and some other weapons), Summoning (Of weapons and familiars), Portal Creation, Martial Arts, Forcefield Creation, Mind Manipulation, Regenerationn (Mid-Low IIRC), Telekinesis, Berserk Mode, Natural Weaponry (Claws), Danmaku, Resistance to Fire, Hellfire and Mind Control, Poison and Diseases

It was pretty edgy ngl.

Name: Annunaki Azrael

Tier: 0

Classification: God

Powers and Abillities: All powers.

Tier: 10-A I At least 9-B

Name: Erlithe Styker

Origin: Daemons, war, secrets and yuri (that's the name of my story)

Gender - Female

Classification: Highschool student, spellcaster, ningeki master

Abillities Hand to hand combat, super human reaction, resistence to mind manipulation I summoning, non-physical interaction, life manipulation, plant manipulation,transmutation, power mimicry, willpower manipulation, Regenerationn (high-godly), healing, immortality negation (type 9), resistance to reality warping, void manipulation, soul manipulation and causality manipulation (Can enter into dimensions with different reality laws and lack of conventional causality)

Attack Potency: Athlete level (She can support a military level training) I At least wall level with her ningeki Cherry Pie (even the weakest ningekis can break small rocks with their hands)

Speed: At least FTL in reaction (Powerscaling from a ningeki who can dodge multiple lightbeams at short distances)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human I Super human

Striking Strength: Athlete level I at least Wall level

Durability: Athlete level (Scales from her own AP) I At least wall level with her ningeki Cherry Pie (Can tank other ningekis attacks) her Regenerationn makes her incredibly hard to kill

Stamina: Over average

Range: Melee I Tens of metters via magic

Standart Equipment: A bunch Solar seeds to charge Cherry Pie's spells

Intelligence: She is a little awkward and distracted but she have a decent academic performance and is really creative using her powers

Weaknesses: If her ningeki is hurted she will also receive that hurt, Cherry Pie requires a special kind of seeds to can realize his spells

Notable Attacks / Techniques

Ningeki: Ningekis are the manifestation of soul reinforced by a special energy from the factory of reallity, an infinite dimensional universe, Ningekis can perform many kind of spells since they have special objects to canalize that energy and can interact even with abstract entities

Cherry Pie Techniques:

-Breath of Live: Cherry Pie summons a slima who can copy anyone's powers after a single touch, after that it requires to get a non-living object to transmute it into a living creature with the properties of a Ningeki and the powers that adquired

-Trizz Kizz: Cherry Pie focus healing energy into Erlithe lips to heal any kind of physical or soul damage inflicted into allies, she can just put her hands into her lips and after that canalize that energy, but she prefers to use kisses when she have to heal is a pretty girl

-Savage plant: Put traps around the field that summons special plants who nulifies willpower and traps her opponent

(Sorry if my english is not good at some parts)

ChocomilkAlex said:
I'm bored. Send me your OC's and their profiles pls.
Um... so I just discovered this exists. Can someone explain to me how this works? I'm seriously interested in it. An indepth guide would be awesome.

Name: Umbratyrannus

Height: 7 feet

Length: 24 feet

Wingspan: 40 feet

Weight: 1.2 tonnes

Base DNA: Yutyrannus, Dracotops, Chinese Alligator, Raven, Great White Shark, Cuttlefish, Meerkat, Australopithecus, African Porcupine, Velvet Worm, Spitting Cobra, Starfish

Abilities:

-Jaws can bite with a force of 2.5 tonnes
-Can run at 35 MPH and fly at 45 MPH
-Arms can lift 0.5 tonnes
-Fast reactions
-Capable of flight
-Sharp teeth and claws
-High stamina
-Excellent swimmer
-Enhanced senses of sight, smell, and hearing
-Excellent nightVision
-Able to switch between a bipedal and quadrupedal gait
-Can stand upright
-Can breath underwater
-Has opposable thumbs that allow it to grip and wield objects

Weaknesses:

-If its supply of slime is exhausted (taking roughly 6 - 9 shots to do so), it takes roughly ten minutes for it to have enough slime to use
-Slime can be easily washed away with water
-Wing membranes can be torn rather easily
-Gills are an exploitable weakspot

Defenses:

-Size
-Dense coat of feathers
-Thick scaly skin lined with osteoderms, protecting even the underside
-Fireproof
-Protective transparent membranes covering eyes and nostrils that protect them from fire and smoke, as well as other harmful substances
-Can puff out quills when in battle
-Can regrow lost limbs and heal from its wounds overtime
-Venom immunity

Special Attributes:

-Extremely intelligent
-Can change its color to match its surroundings
-Can spit a stream of inky black glue-like slime that is mainly used to immobilize prey or blind assailants by targeting their eyes
-Can breathe blue fire
-Ampullae of lorenzini allows it to sense electric and magnetic fields

Description: A Yutyrannus covered in black feathers. It has the wings of a Dracotops, the gills of a Great White, a double row of teeth, and alligator scales and porcupine quills beneath its feathers. Its tail is more similar in shape to an alligator's, but is covered in feathers like the rest of the body. The jaws, hands, and feet are exposed, covered in grey scales. Its arms are longer than a normal Yutyrannus', and the hands sport an additional clawed finger that acts as an opposable thumb. Its eyes are golden, and its flesh and blood are blue.

LOGI Info: This secretive predator is a nocturnal hunter, found primarily in forests, but it can also be found in grasslands and jungles. The Umbratyrannus is able to survive in colder climates, and thus can also be found in arctic regions, mainly snowy forests. An opportunistic predator, the Umbratyrannus will hunt almost any creature it deems to be easy prey. Its high intelligence and cautious nature means it tries to avoid conflict if it can, at least until it can analyze the situation and figure out its next course of action.

In battle, the Umbratyrannus plays it safe and keeps its distance, firing with its spit to blind and/or immobilize the opponent, as well as wielding its fire breath to its best. It will only engage in melee combat if it has no other choice and/or the opponent manages to close the distance.

If presented with the opportunity, the Umbratyrannus will utilize stealth to its advantage, camouflaging with its surroundings and either ambushing its target when they least expect it, or analyze its target to see how it fights and/or behaves. The Umbratyrannus will exploit any weakness in its enemy that it sees, and tends not to make the same mistake twice.

Other: N/A

Night wing by dinohunter2-dcr1cja-1-

Back