• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senri Shioya vs Accelerator

as long as the char isnt FTL+ it is useless to equivalize speed against accelerator :)

for the match: how does senri use soul manipulation and energy manipulation?

because depending on them i would chose either one, if the energy/soul manipulation is lathally or to abstract it will be possible to harm accelerator, if not, it wont and accelerator wins ^_^

how does senri use soul manipulation and energy manipulation?

He is able to absorb souls and life energy from distance.

does it have any kind of limits? like "needs to touch"?

if not than i can see senri winning, this comes down to "who attacks first", if accel doesnt kill him beforehand, i think senri can regenerate too, how strong is it? becuase maybe he could survive his body exploding into bits and still eat accelerators soul :D

how strong is it? becuase maybe he could survive his body exploding into bits and still eat accelerators soul :D

Well, he is much stronger (150+ times) than Kiri. Who is able to sirvive after this.

i didnt ask about durability because plainly speaking, vectors should be able to increase into infinite, i wanted to know if he has Regenerationn since he surely should be getting injured ^_^

either way, the soul-thingy seems like a way to defeat accelerator, so it would be the one who attacks first wins ^_^

PS: thanks for the scan, i got a new short manga to read :D

i wanted to know if he has Regenerationn since he surely should be getting injured ^_^

He revived after his body full destroying...

ok, than i think accelerator will lose, despite getting his body destroyed senri should be able to come back and take accelerator soul ^_^

Back