• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No bloodlust and no danger comes from them. Also from the wording intuition still needs to sense stuff, it just acts on muscle memory (basic ultra instinct, instinctive reaction).
It is not based on those things though, it is based on the flow of the world, the basic intuition (how to gain it) is about not thinking about anything and just knowing what to do what you are describing (analytical prediction) is something any level 5 fighter (people called high rankers) are capable of doing with ease intuition fgoes beyond that and only a few high rankers can learn it in the first place and they only learn it to like the mid rank, with it initally people are simply able to dodge a few attacks but it can be overwhelmed, however with EX he doesnt even need to know about the attacks and just know what to do and its about danger of damage to the user not bloodlust, idk where you are getting most of your conclusions from.
Does this work on physical attacks though? Not that it's going to work on ikki.
Why wouldnt it work on physical attacks? It is based on damage not the type of attack and why wouldnt it work on ikki?

it refers to the process of directly moving the body Intuitively without thinking during the process of Seeing, Perceiving, Thinking and moving
Once it reached EX rank it effects expanded to the point of automatically activating the most appropriate skill in the face of danger. You are only quoting the lower level part of it.
Why not now?
Simply put I dont want to argue it atm.

I mean it never states that he has no more need to sense shit.
Before he had EX he fought an Orc, he dodged it initial attack as was in the air and had 0 clue that the orc had a second attack about to land on his back. Yet he dodged it as well before finishing the orc off. And everyone who watched from the sidelines thought he was dead for sure. He himself did not know what happened.

Lol maybe, in all seriousness I just like taking breaks with characters I support in fights. Especially when I know it is likely to be a long argument.

I am not like you doing 10 fights at once and challenging tier 2s and 1s with tier 7s and shit

Last edited:
Before he had EX he fought an Orc, he dodged it initial attack as was in the air and had 0 clue that the orc had a second attack about to land on his back. Yet he dodged it as well before finishing the orc off. And everyone who watched from the sidelines thought he was dead for sure.
Oh then it's no different from Ikki's danger sense. But as i said, no bloodlust or danger from ikki.

Especially when I know it is likely to be a long argument.
It won't. :cool:

That's what danger sense is for, you sense something bad is coming even if you cannot see it.
Yes..but he did not sense it...he just moved that was all. Most danger sense the person acknowledges there is danger last I checked.

Are you trying to get me to debate Ikki now even though its not his fight..sneaky.

Seol jihu Intuition basically spider sense . In not like danger sense that sense danger . It basically instinct . He just move or use skill without thinking .

Back