• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seraphim Conan VS Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzStrike

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Conan with Ultimate Seraphim Alpha Cloth going against Complete Arceus. The God of Creation & Destruction Vs The Pokemon God. Who will reign supreme?

Cona

Arceus

Battle takes place in an indestructible universe.

SPEED EQUALIZED

Can you guys state some explanations? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

What Blitz said. Much like VS Battles, here we have to state WHY a character could win against the other. Or else your votes won't be accounted for AT ALL.

Apparently they seem to agree that because Conan is not a Pokemon, he automatically wins.

Blitz, i don't think this is a good match up if they aren't able to make up other reasonings here. I might as well just close this if anything, man.

I'm not sure I understand how Conan wins automatically by default on this conditions. Was there something I missed when matching up Arceus? Like a rule update when it comes to mathcing him from the main wiki?

There's none that i see on Arceus' page on the main site. Why these other people think of the above, i have no clue.

Regardless, this match result won't be added if that's all their gonna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back