• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven three VS Ichigo.

It actually would. Verse equal means that both verses are equalised to allow both powers to affect each other within reason. Ichigo being able to soul hax things like matter, laws of physics and soul they non living things would still be allowed by verse equal since saying that these things that he can and does use his soul hax on don’t have souls would restrict his powers. Unless 73 has a statement that he doesn’t have a soul, he would be treated as having a soul.
SBA shouldn't be used in cases like this, this just ruins the match, becouse it's too far from reality.

Immunity to conventional soul manipulation is on the wiki but if one can soul hax robots then it’s moot
That's becouse Bleach verse non living things have souls, but not things from other verses, so Ichigo's Soul Hax shouldn't count here thought 🙄

What reality? We are arguing a teenage death god who murders evil ghosts as volunteer work vs a magic goat man robot. What reality are you referring to here?
With reality I mean that that's not what would really happen.

And I think Scheene said above that isn't how we quantify an ability works

Last edited:
I mean, what would really happen if both characters meet. Things like Soulhsxing non living beings from other verse which aren't suppose to have a soul, and work by different verse rules shouldn't work, that just makes the match one sided.

Last edited:
Things in bleach has souls, things in dbz and other verses don't, you aren't equalizing energy systems, you are equalizing very verse specifies to other verses that has close to 0 similarities.

I mean, what would really happen if both characters meet. Things like Soulhsxing non living beings from other verse which aren't suppose to have a soul, and work by different verse rules shouldn't work, that just makes the match one sided.
Was it stated or shown that it doesn’t have a soul? If so, then he wouldn’t get soul haxed. If he doesn’t have a statement or feat, then there is nothing saying he doesn’t have a soul which means Bleach.
Things in bleach has souls, things in dbz and other verses don't, you aren't equalizing energy systems, you are equalizing very verse specifies to other verses that has close to 0 similarities.
Prove they don’t. Even in Bleach, most spiritually aware people don’t realise everything has a soul. It’s just an extremely small handful of people who know about it as most of them can’t actually sense the souls of such things as their power is so minute in comparison to what they are used to. Both verses have matter and seeing as DB doesn’t state that those things lack souls, verse equal gives them souls for the purpose of Ichigo’s soul hax.

This is the same thing as irl vs fiction. IRL doesn’t provably have souls but if an irl guy was matched up against a fictional guy with soul hax, the irl guy would be assumed to have a soul. The situation in this thread is identical accept for the fact your incredulity makes you believe inanimate and non living things can have souls.

Was it stated or shown that it doesn’t have a soul? If so, then he wouldn’t get soul haxed. If he doesn’t have a statement or feat, then there is nothing saying he doesn’t have a soul which means Bleach.

Prove they don’t. Even in Bleach, most spiritually aware people don’t realise everything has a soul. It’s just an extremely small handful of people who know about it as most of them can’t actually sense the souls of such things as their power is so minute in comparison to what they are used to. Both verses have matter and seeing as DB doesn’t state that those things lack souls, verse equal gives them souls for the purpose of Ichigo’s soul hax.

This is the same thing as irl vs fiction. IRL doesn’t provably have souls but if an irl guy was matched up against a fictional guy with soul hax, the irl guy would be assumed to have a soul. The situation in this thread is identical accept for the fact your incredulity makes you believe inanimate and non living things can have souls.
Verse equalization doesn't automatically give objects soul that's wrong.

Verse equalization doesn't automatically give objects soul that's wrong.
It does when it is required for someone’s powers to work and the other verse doesn’t have rules that would go against it. This is why we have energy equalisation since otherwise, one guy wouldn’t be able to absorb the energy attacks from his opponent’s basic ass energy system which the first guy essentially has. I guess if a verse never mentions people having concepts or laws, concept and law hax just doesn’t work on them? No because that would be stupid.

Unless a verse is specifically stated that something is not the case or the two things don’t mesh at all, why (besides your incredulity) would the mechanics of another verse not take precedence in the matchup when it is to allow a character to use their powers? The fundamental principle of verse equalisation.

It does when it is required for someone’s powers to work and the other verse doesn’t have rules that would go against it. This is why we have energy equalisation since otherwise, one guy wouldn’t be able to absorb the energy attacks from his opponent’s basic ass energy system which the first guy essentially has. I guess if a verse never mentions people having concepts or laws, concept and law hax just doesn’t work on them? No because that would be stupid.

Unless a verse is specifically stated that something is not the case or the two things don’t mesh at all, why (besides your incredulity) would the mechanics of another verse not take precedence in the matchup when it is to allow a character to use their powers? The fundamental principle of verse equalisation.
Verse equalization doesn't work like that you just can't force the rules of another verse to the other. If verse equalization works the way you just described it db characters would have reiastu. Also why would a verse specifically state robot don't have souls when its basic knowledge.

But in this case shouldn't, becouse It turns things one sided
That’s irrelevant. Something being one sided has nothing to do with how verse equalisation works. It’s meant to make it fair in the sense that a character’s powers and abilities will still function as they do in their native setting unless it contradicts the opposing character and their verse mechanics. Haki doesn’t get equalised to Chakra because the two are extremely different so Preta Path won’t be absorbing Luffy’s Haoshoku. In this situation, both have matter, Bleach matter has souls, DB matter is never said to have souls or not. Ergo, the DB matter is considered to have a soul as it doesn’t stop Moro from functioning as he normally would and it allows Ichigo to function as he normally would.

That’s irrelevant. Something being one sided has nothing to do with how verse equalisation works. It’s meant to make it fair in the sense that a character’s powers and abilities will still function as they do in their native setting unless it contradicts the opposing character and their verse mechanics. Haki doesn’t get equalised to Chakra because the two are extremely different so Preta Path won’t be absorbing Luffy’s Haoshoku. In this situation, both have matter, Bleach matter has souls, DB matter is never said to have souls or not. Ergo, the DB matter is considered to have a soul as it doesn’t stop Moro from functioning as he normally would and it allows Ichigo to function as he normally would.
No, It shouldn't, becouse that's like forcing Bleach mechanism to DB's which is really wrong. If robots aren't stated to have souls in other verses that's becouse is common sense, we don't need a direct statement for something that is obvious.

Verse equalization doesn't work like that you just can't force the rules of another verse to the other.
If it allows one verse to function properly as is the spirit of VE and doesn’t hinder or contradict the other verse at all, why not?
If verse equalization works the way you just described it db characters would have reiastu.
That’s a whole other situation. To give DB characters reiatsu is to give them powers they don’t actually have. That goes against verse equal as it buffs one side for no reason at all.
Also why would a verse specifically state robot don't have souls when its basic knowledge.
Prove humans have souls. Oh wait, you can’t. Just like you can’t prove robots lack souls. That basic knowledge you refer to is your own head canon and beliefs. Your opinion on what is true doesn’t matter if the actual material doesn’t support it. I’ve been saying this whole time that if there is proof that if robots don’t have souls in DB, post the scan and Ichigo won’t be able to soul hax him. Until you do, verse equal allows Ichigo to do it.
How the hell does ichigo soul hax a soulless machine bruuuh?
I asked for scans of this and no one has anything. “Soulless machine” is head canon without evidence.

No, It shouldn't, becouse that's like forcing Bleach mechanism to DB's which is really wrong. If robots aren't stated to have souls in other verses that's becouse is common sense, we don't need a Direct statement for something that is obvious.
People need to stop with this common sense crap. It isn’t common sense. There is no proof as to whether souls exist or not beyond the idea of it so anything that doesn’t come from the material is irrelevant as to whether something is the case. What you are doing is arguing your own belief as if it were fact when it’s not.

Prove humans have souls. Oh wait, you can’t. Just like you can’t prove robots lack souls. That basic knowledge you refer to is your own head canon and beliefs. Your opinion on what is true doesn’t matter if the actual material doesn’t support it. I’ve been saying this whole time that if there is proof that if robots don’t have souls in DB, post the scan and Ichigo won’t be able to soul hax him. Until you
What??? Humans in DB are stated to have a soul, just like robots in DB are stated to don't have Life energy/Ki, which directly correlates to the soul in DB.

That's an oxymoron lmao, you can't soul hax something that lacks a soul.
I asked for scans of this and no one has anything. “Soulless machine” is head canon without evidence.
I don't need to lmao, robots naturally don't have souls, in fact you have to prove that 73 DOES have a soul because the standard assumption is that he doesn't/

If it allows one verse to function properly as is the spirit of VE and doesn’t hinder or contradict the other verse at all, why not?

That’s a whole other situation. To give DB characters reiatsu is to give them powers they don’t actually have. That goes against verse equal as it buffs one side for no reason at all.

Prove humans have souls. Oh wait, you can’t. Just like you can’t prove robots lack souls. That basic knowledge you refer to is your own head canon and beliefs. Your opinion on what is true doesn’t matter if the actual material doesn’t support it. I’ve been saying this whole time that if there is proof that if robots don’t have souls in DB, post the scan and Ichigo won’t be able to soul hax him. Until you do, verse equal allows Ichigo to do it.

How the hell is soulless machine head canon what the hell are you saying. Also I wonder do you know anything about dragon ball?. You asked to proof if humans have soul. Which is easy to prove has there are heaven and hell in db. Not to mention machines in db Don't have live energy.

robots or objects in DB dont have souls and have never had souls so no ******* way will verse equalisation give them souls so ******* no on RC
73 stomps

What??? Humans in DB are stated to have a soul, just like robots in DB are stated to don't have Life energy/Ki, which directly correlates to the soul in DB.
Then where was this earlier? I asked if 73 is stated to lack a soul and I wasn’t told shit besides it’s an assumption he doesn’t “cuz robot”
That's an oxymoron lmao, you can't soul hax something that lacks a soul.

I don't need to lmao, robots naturally don't have souls, in fact you have to prove that 73 DOES have a soul because the standard assumption is that he doesn't/
Prove they don’t? This is what I have been saying this entire time. You need to prove something is the case. I don’t need to prove shit since from what I have been told so far (besides literally the post above yours) it isn’t stated or implied and therefore is both true and false at the same time. This means they are treated as having souls when verse equalised with Bleach.
is this dude really saying robots have souls or sum? 💀
In Bleach they do. That’s why I have been asking people to prove the shit they have been claiming this whole time but no one seems interested in doing so. They just keep repeating their opinion and **** all else.
robots or objects in DB dont have souls and have never had souls so no ******* way will verse equalisation give them souls so ******* no on RC
73 stomps
Ya see, I have been asking for the statement that says or implies this and no one seems to want to provide it. **** giving scans, they won’t even reference a scene, character or anything. When I asked hours ago and have repeatedly mentioned that such a scan would automatically counter what I have been saying. Still nothing even after I proved that until they do, verse equal would give them a soul.

I’ve gone on the record in this very thread and said I don’t know about DB, so what seems like common sense to you really isn’t. Quit with the disbelief and actually argue something with value.

no one needs to prove jack to you, non living things dont have souls in DB, you are the one claiming they do so you need to bring proof of them having soul, so yes i am also waiting on your scans

no one needs to prove jack to you, non living things dont have souls in DB, you are the one claiming they do so you need to bring proof of them having soul, so yes i am also waiting on your scans
That’s on me, I said there wasn’t any reason why he had a soul other then he’s a robot

And I am applying verse equal so if it isn’t contradicted, they would have them. That’s how verse equal works. Unless already established in their own setting, people and powers from a verse will be altered so that the other can use their power like normal in their own verse. Ichigo can soul hax inanimates because everything has a soul in his verse. If DB doesn’t say they don’t, then they will get them.

But whatever, Gar said he was wrong so sure, 73 stomps.
with verse equalization, he thinks all living things will also get a soul in other verses, the SBA needs to be worded better to avoid this scenarios
That's literally how verse equal works.

And I am applying verse equal so if it isn’t contradicted, they would have them. That’s how verse equal works. Unless already established in their own setting, people and powers from a verse will be altered so that the other can use their power like normal in their own verse. Ichigo can soul hax inanimates because everything has a soul in his verse. If DB doesn’t say they don’t, then they will get them.

But whatever, Gar said he was wrong so sure, 73 stomps.

That's literally how verse equal works.
No that is not how verse equalization work
will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses
how tf does non living things having souls compatible with DB lore exactly?

Back