• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven three VS Ichigo.

And I am applying verse equal so if it isn’t contradicted, they would have them. That’s how verse equal works. Unless already established in their own setting, people and powers from a verse will be altered so that the other can use their power like normal in their own verse. Ichigo can soul hax inanimates because everything has a soul in his verse. If DB doesn’t say they don’t, then they will get them.

But whatever, Gar said he was wrong so sure, 73 stomps.

That's literally how verse equal works.
Even a Staff like Schenee Who knows deeply SBA than us says that we can't appy someones verse rules to another.

No that is not how verse equalization work
Yes it is. Are you saying Moro can’t kill an irl human in a matchup with life force absorption just because they aren’t stated to have life force?
how tf does non living things having souls compatible with DB lore exactly?
Well seeing as it’s been established that robots don’t have souls, to proceed with this line of questioning we would have to assume that said lack of souls hasn’t been established at all in the verse or else this question is pointless. If it hasn’t been established, the question becomes, why does it contradict DB lore?
Verse equalization doesn't work by implementing a verse rule to another.
My bad, it makes it so that powers for both verses work as they should in their respective verses unless the opposing verse has an established mechanic or rule that would prevent the equalisation. In other words a contradiction is required to not equalise the two. Without a statement for non living things lacking souls in one verse (and because I know someone will try to jump this, I already agreed DB robots are stated to not have souls. Please do not address this as if I hadn’t), there is no contradiction to be had when he equalising it with a verse that does have souls in non living things, as such they get equalised when the latter tries to soul hax the other as that is what they are capable of in their own setting.
Even a Staff like Schenee Who knows deeply SBA than us says that we can't appy someones verse rules to another.
Where did he say this? Because if you are referring to when he said this

No not really, that’s not how we quantify how an ability works.

Immunity to conventional soul manipulation is on the wiki but if one can soul hax robots then it’s moot.

The second paragraph goes against what you are saying. There was a thread before about soul haxing things that don’t have souls (it was caused by Alphamon soul haxing Dark Area Digimon despite them having no soul or smth iirc) where it was established that you can’t soul hax something without a soul (obviously) but unless the verse says something lacks a soul, the two would be equalised to say it does or else one verse is granted a power that was never established. Immunity to conventional soul hax only comes when things are stated to not have a soul or the soul in the setting is weird af and not how it is traditionally portrayed.

Schenee answering Pain:

"That’s on me, I said there wasn’t any reason why he had a soul other then he’s a robot"
That doesn’t make sense if it’s somehow in regards to applying a verse’s rules to another due to verse equal. Pretty sure that was Gar claiming responsibility for telling me that the lack of souls was just an assumption iirc.

Wait so is the argument if 7-3 has a soul or not?
I was under the impression it wasn't actually stated in DB at first but then got told he does, and most recently have been told that Androids got sent to hell and resurrected which requires a soul. I got no ******* clue at this point tbh.

I was under the impression it wasn't actually stated in DB at first but then got told he does, and most recently have been told that Androids got sent to hell and resurrected which requires a soul. I got no ******* clue at this point tbh.
Androids? I only remember 17 and 18,and IIRC this is a different case because

1- unlike 7-3, they're not totally artificial, they were humans before
2- the wish made at Shenron from Krillin & co. Shenron pretty much made them human again as far as I remember

Last edited:
Schenee answering Pain:

"That’s on me, I said there wasn’t any reason why he had a soul other then he’s a robot"
That was me assuming there was no evidence for him not having a soul other then he was an Android.

I wasn’t aware he didn’t have Ki

Yeah seven-three has Inorganic Physiology (Type 2)

So that should make him resist soul Manipulation and he was said to be a killing machine that has no emotions so he can't feel fear

"This type of character is typically immune to Soul Manipulation due to lacking a soul"

Androids in dbz aren't really androids- yeah it's weird
they are cyborgs
Also no, verse equalization won't work like that, if it did, moro would have RC, zanpakto and I also wonder if he would be a Quincy or a hollow? But- non living things by definition/ standard assumptions wouldn't have souls, since that trait is exclusive to living things
Also Ichigo needs feat of soul haxing soulless beings

So soul hax won't work on 7-3 because he has no soul voting 7-3 for ap,power mimicry and soul hax immunity (type 2 inorganic physiology)

Lol, why is Bleach getting upgrades and downgraded over and over, one day I enter SK's Page and I find him Low 2-C m, the Next day 5-B, lol.
3c2ec91cfb845c20816b6eaab01ed0b74f69a497974259252b2b7db2a64e394a_1_1.jpg

I agree with him but Arc is mega stubborn about it. Fingers crossed that nothing even remotely relating to god tiers pops up in the foreseeable future regardless of the outcome.

Why do I feel that ichigo's power mimicry resistance sounds more like tokinada's weakness?
Tho it's not really that important since moro can copy even biological abilities so I dunno if ichigo can resist that

The notion Bleach gets to Heroes is vomit inducing. Get help. Infinite multiverse level of hacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whatever wank you try for Bleach. Even people who get insanely power cliffed like the Demon Gods passively neg.

The notion Bleach gets to Heroes is vomit inducing. Get help. Infinite multiverse level of hacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whatever wank you try for Bleach. Even people who get insanely power cliffed like the Demon Gods passively neg.
Bleach soul hax is dangerous, and Heroes is getting downgraded, some are going to 2-C, others 2-B, and some of them doesnt resist soul hax in the same scale as Bleach, so, I dont see why is it "vomit inducing"

Bleach soul hax is dangerous, and Heroes is getting downgraded, some are going to 2-C, others 2-B, and some of them doesnt resist soul hax in the same scale as Bleach, so, I dont see why is it "vomit inducing"
What?? Heroes getting downgraded??

Back