• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Shadow Not 2.7 as she is stronger than one gem that is stronger than another gem that is 16 gigatons.

NINJA'D

Probably in the hundreds.

A toothpick won't phase you if you get hit with it from the side but if the pointy tip gets pushed into your skin it's going to hurt.

Shadow: 3 (ShadowWarrior1999, MYHERO, VioletVoid100)

Sugilite: 2 (WeeklyBattles, CinnabarManx421)

Enjoying all of this: 1 (The real cal howard)

Desperately wants to get in on the action but can't because he is the one who made the thread to begin with: 1 (Maverick Zero X)

So nowhere

We dont do that here, going solely by the name of an ability to give it properties it never displayed.

Welp there goes the argument for Chaos sphere being effective, the idea that its piercing solely being based on its name

@Maverick Meant to represent means nothing if the properties are never actually displayed, unnless you want to argue that Energy Bullets from Dragon Ball are piercing attacks because theyre called bullets and look like bullets

So since the argument that its a piercing attack is now null, the chances of Sugilite winning are now basically guaranteed

Weekly be honest. Do you seriously believe this does not qualify as something that can pierce?
Hj.PNG

@Myhero if its not stated or shown to, no, you cannot argue that it is

What we believe does not matter here, we go by what is shown

Neat, so i guess Tentionmaru should have animal manipulation because his energy looks like a dragon, its common sense after all

Its simple really, Is it shown or stated to have piercing properties, yes or no?

If no your argument is null

If yes scans would be appreciated

I just wanna point out, if these things really DO do pirecing damage, then why isn't Sonic or anyone dead when he hit them with this, cause I'm pretty sure it would've hit him or another character at least once and they have even less durability than Sugilite, so how come it piercing them didn't affect them?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Myhero if its not stated or shown to, no, you cannot argue that it is

What we believe does not matter here, we go by what is shown
Well yes it is a piercing attack. In 06 it can impale enemies. It's even shapped like a spear and it's enhanced form is a lance.

We dont give attacks properties they never display just because they have a certain name my dude, otherwise One Punch Man would be star level for Boros' attack being called Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon and a lot more Star Wars characters would be star level for being stronger than the Star Destroyer.

Also if its a piercing attack why does it never pierce anyone in Sonic X?

@WeeklyBattles She literally just showed you the Chaos Spear cutting a pipe.

"If it's a piercing attack why does it never pierce anyone in Sonic X."

Same reason you don't see blood in kids cartoons.

WeeklyBattles said:
@HST This isnt Sonic 06 this is Sonic X
And Chaos Spear works the same way across all continuities

Not to mention the SA2 version directly piercing when it hits.

@Shadow Except there is blood shown in Sonic X, characters in the japanese version get cut and bleed on a regular basis but Chaos Spear is never shown to cut or pierce them

@Weekly and @Cinnabar

It's very clear that your knowledge of Sonic X is limited so stop trying to infer stuff so you can stretch this longer than it needs to. I've watched the clips and for most of the time the chaos spears doesn't even hit the characters.

Wait, so they don't even hit the characters most of the time? Then how can you even say he'd be able to hit Sugilite then? Also, that doesn't disprove my point cause if they were EVER hit with them it should have pierced them.

@Weekly

Knuckles doesn't bleed when Shadow hits him with his spin dash. Does that mean his quills aren't sharp?

"Also good comparison, a normal metal pipe, thats very much comparable to a 6-C durability"

Shadow can hurt 6-C characters with it.

Also your argument is self contradictory, if he's never hit anyone with it then how has he shown to be able to hurt them?

CinnabarManx421 said:
Wait, so they don't even hit the characters most of the time? Then how can you even say he'd be able to hit Sugilite then? Also, that doesn't disprove my point cause if they were EVER hit with them it should have pierced them.
Because Sugilite is a giant target.

Back