• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share and Discuss your dreams!

Dream of August 8, 2023
My two friends found Homura Akemi entering a garage while we drove a car. She rapidly came out without transforming, and we saluted her. A friend mentioned how weird it is for her to always know when she's watched. We talk to her, and then we go into a part. I knew Homura was a magical girl, but I didn't mention it.

I had a dream that I was visiting the home of one of youngest brother's friends, and his friend's brothers were also there. Then, it was time for us to go and they left the room through the wall. Like, faded out upon touching the wall while continuing to walk away. Hard cut to me and my parents at some random bleachers for a football game. Empty stadium. We're having a normal conversation, they pray for me, and I wake up not too long after that. Even though I'm a Christian, it's still kind of odd that last night was the first time there was a prayer in my dream, or at least that I remember it happening in my dream.

I had a dream that I was visiting the home of one of youngest brother's friends, and his friend's brothers were also there. Then, it was time for us to go and they left the room through the wall. Like, faded out upon touching the wall while continuing to walk away. Hard cut to me and my parents at some random bleachers for a football game. Empty stadium. We're having a normal conversation, they pray for me, and I wake up not too long after that. Even though I'm a Christian, it's still kind of odd that last night was the first time there was a prayer in my dream, or at least that I remember it happening in my dream.
Huh, interesting. Now I realize I never dreamt about prayers before.

Dream of September 19, 2023
I was working for a zombie movie as a bearded, athletic actor. I was in a small group, and we were walking at night through a destroyed neighborhood, and every person who got a cut was exposed to the virus. Those who were infected were abandoned. I was one of the few who were not infected, but in the end I received a cut and separated from the group. Some houses had windows that indicated they were on, but I couldn't get in. I tried to enter other houses, but I couldn't. In the end, I walked around the house and ran from side to side, jumping from fence to fence with great athleticism. I heard a voice saying “not to run”, and a large horde of zombies began to chase me. There weren't many areas to save me. I ran and jumped towards the plains. It was very deep.

Dream of September 22, 2023
I was a teen in a library filled with the friends of a middle school bully and that bully. He was insulting me and mocking me, so I start beating him up with ease until he starts bleeding. I throw him to the floor and get on top of him and punch him repeatedly, but then I am suddenly in the fast food restaurant he works at, I am now an adult, he is now an adult, his friends turned into concerned customers that are now watching me and I realize I punched him until his face is full of blood, and he was unconscious. The shock makes me wake up.

Dream of September 24, 2023
I was in the first level of the backrooms, walking around. I had a backpack with computer, phone, Pringles can, vitamin pills and a Nintendo Switch. I had internet access and I used it to try to talk to someone I've talked to on Discord that is knowledgeable in the backrooms, but he didn't respond. A tiger walks around the place, so I quickly hide from him. He tried to open my door with bites and claws, but an invisible muscle girl grabs the tiger from behind and chokes him to death. I go out, and I talk to her and my brother, who was also there. I eat every vitamin pill left, and I throw away all the yogurt I had since it was damaged, and I discuss what to do with my brother. I tell him that if he finds a man called the keymaster, to ask him to send him keys to the peaceful levels. Afterwards, I go to the next level.

Had a dream last night where everyone that I know and love was killed in a zombie apocalypse, and I woke up viscerally. So that was fun.

Dream of November 2, 2023
I visited my granny's house and spent time with her. She forgot to make me food and give my family dessert, but she gave me white cheese that I never tasted before. I woke up before I could even try it

Dream of November 9, 2023
My parents are looking for a new home with cheaper rent because they can't afford our current home, so they enter a department with multiple rooms of different quality and explore the place and prices. We enter a room, but a woman calls dips on the room since she was first. The only room we can afford is a single room without beds.

Last night I had a dream where I was going to visit a friend of mine, who lives down the street even though she doesn't IRL. The road was blocked by almost like a Venom symbiote on the ground, and vulture eating something on the ground. I turn around, then turn around again, and it's gone, and I kept going.

Dream of November 17, 2023
I died and I resurrected in front of a campfire. I was in a place similar to Mario's overworld where you can select distinct levels. I started hiding in a cathedral and I met Jeanne D'Arc and Catherine from Black Souls and I talked to them and befriended them. A large mob of angry citizens surrounded our cathedral and they incinerated it. The fire destroyed the cathedral and it burned Jeanne, Catherine and me alive. I revive in the next game, a modern night city, and I try to make friends, but I fail. I fall to the floor and when I get up, I enter a car. I drive but I can't stop due to how slippery the icy roads are. I remember what I read in the practice exams for my driver's license so I stop pressing the accelerator pedal and I drive my car to safety but the car doesn't slow down, it keeps gliding through the icy roads non-stop. I slide and slide until I am in the middle of a frozen river. I keep sliding through the middle of the river towards the other end as if the car had no friction. It's dark and cold, I can barely see anything but the ice around me, the shadows of the steep coast of the rivers and the dim light of the street lamps. After a while, the car stops, the ice cracks and the car starts falling into the water. I quickly get out of the car and I start walking towards the stone-brick bridge, I notice a flaming torch under it. I get near and there's a room. I enter it and an evil-looking woman with black robes emerges from the darkness. She judges me for my sins but she ends up letting me go away. I run away and I end up in a dark, grassy place surrounded by trees.

Notes
This nightmare shows my two biggest phobias. Frozen lakes and emos/goths

Dream of November 23, 2023
My sister and I found a hole and cabinets under our carpet that hid old food and items. It was a secret storage place. My dad and I watched our scooters, and then a tall man stole it. We ran after him and got it back. We returned to the place we were, it was a dark night place, a neighborhood with a line of houses in the middle, a circle oval path around it and houses around the path. A dragon attacked us, so we ran. I suddenly entered the backrooms and I explored a bit. I traveled through different floors and levels. I was aware that I was dreaming. I entered a room that had a girl with purple hair and an anthropomorphic animal, and I quickly left. I walked to the other levels of the backrooms and I kept finding that room no matter where I went, so I entered, and it was a school for dreamers. I pulled out my phone and annotated everything the anthropomorphic animal teacher said. I could read the numbers and letters on my phone that I typed, but I forgot what I typed when I woke up. There were tons of teenagers like me there, around the same height as me. There were also 2 women that were not students, and they were two heads taller than me. One had red hair and the other had gray hair. The teacher that taught us how to be master the mechanics of the connected dream world/backrooms like world that we were at. The 2 women left. I saw a sign that changed what it said with pictures like a PowerPoint slide, and it told me in other floors I could meet a gray haired tall woman that dressed in gray and monotone colors, it was the same woman I saw at the classroom. I went to a place in front of a puppet show and I asked someone to 1v1 me. A guy in armor that was smaller than me accepted, and I tried to change my equipment to a defense-centered equipment, but I struggled to find the equipment change options in the settings screen. I changed my helmet to one that didn't reduce my defense, since all the others reduced my defense. My rival complimented me for having a lot of armors, he told me I must have been to the chaos dungeon. I tried changing my chest plate, but the settings screen was filled with art of me as a female magical girl hugging other magical girls around my age. It was weird because in this dream I wasn't a woman, but I said that one of those magical girls was me. There were 35 pictures and I scrolled through them trying to find my chest plate with the most defense in my inventory, but I couldn't get past the magical girl art screen. I woke up before I could fight the person I wanted to fight one on one.

The nightmare a few days ago I had was split into a few parts.

First off, I was in some really extravagant golden tower for some reason. Or at least, I had an outside view of it. Kinda like a sandbox game. There was a party going on in the tower. For some reason the tower was supported by a beam in the center that was covered in spinning blades. The beams started spinning. I watched everyone die brutally as they were sliced to pieces, as for some reason the blades kept expanding outwards and hopelessly dicing everyone to bits.

For some reason during that, I was Mark Grayson from Invincible and I flew to deactive the blades after getting like a distress call or whatever, and was successful, but by the time I was able to do so everyone was dead. Idk why I was specifically Mark Grayson but I was.

After that, the dream switched over to me having a duel to the death with my dad in our backyard. He was beating my ass for 98% of the fight. I only remember getting the upper hand near the end of the fight and choking him out with my weapon, but then I woke up before I could win.

So yeah.

First off, I was in some really extravagant golden tower for some reason. Or at least, I had an outside view of it. Kinda like a sandbox game. There was a party going on in the tower. For some reason the tower was supported by a beam in the center that was covered in spinning blades. The beams started spinning. I watched everyone die brutally as they were sliced to pieces, as for some reason the blades kept expanding outwards and hopelessly dicing everyone to bits.

For some reason during that, I was Mark Grayson from Invincible and I flew to deactive the blades after getting like a distress call or whatever, and was successful, but by the time I was able to do so everyone was dead. Idk why I was specifically Mark Grayson but I was.

After that, the dream switched over to me having a duel to the death with my dad in our backyard. He was beating my ass for 98% of the fight. I only remember getting the upper hand near the end of the fight and choking him out with my weapon, but then I woke up before I could win.

So yeah.
Professional dream interpretor here, this clearly means that you will be in a train, everyone will die and you won't be able to save them.

Use a bus instead 👍

So yeah.
Should've woken up, gone back to sleep and rewound time. Works every time, in my experience.

I had a nightmare of the future. At that moment, I was already old and extremely in debt. Everyone hated me and I even hated myself, consistently victimised and framed as a criminal. A nightmare so dreadful that I witnessed upon deaths of family members, I burst into tears on the ground and woke up to find my pillow wet. It was just a nightmare, thank god. I know what I need to do to change the future now, after all, it's never set.

Should've woken up, gone back to sleep and rewound time. Works every time, in my experience.
That level of dream manipulation is impressive. I have only managed to gain awareness of my situation.
I had a nightmare of the future. At that moment, I was already old and extremely in debt. Everyone hated me and I even hated myself, consistently victimised and framed as a criminal. A nightmare so dreadful that I witnessed upon deaths of family members, I burst into tears on the ground and woke up to find my pillow wet. It was just a nightmare, thank god. I know what I need to do to change the future now, after all, it's never set.
Professional dream intepretator here, your dreams are telling you to be nice to others and improve your relationships with them. It's guilt. Maybe try to make amends with people?

That level of dream manipulation is impressive. I have only managed to gain awareness of my situation.
I once had a nightmare that was triggered by me seeing Matt Engarde from the Ace Attorney games claw his own face. I vowed I'd never let a dream get the drop on me like that again, and went asleep and just pictured almost green screened explosion effects triggering over Matt Engarde.

From then, whenever something wakes me up or could be perceived as frightening by me, I take the reigns and deal with that thing in the dream.

I once had a nightmare that was triggered by me seeing Matt Engarde from the Ace Attorney games claw his own face. I vowed I'd never let a dream get the drop on me like that again, and went asleep and just pictured almost green screened explosion effects triggering over Matt Engarde.

From then, whenever something wakes me up or could be perceived as frightening by me, I take the reigns and deal with that thing in the dream.
That's awesome. I personally like having nightmares or dying in my dreams. It gives me something interesting to annotate.

Correction, whenever I have pathetic dreams that are too shameful to share. Like dreams about social media and how it affects me. I don't annotate them because I don't want to share them.

Dream of December 13, 2023
I was on a vacation on the beach, so stayed in a building that was a mixture of a house and a kiosk. I got kidnapped by a Mexican cartel, and my kidnappers tortured me for days. They made 3 vertical cuts on my left eye, they cut my left ear, and they stabbed my feet so many times that I could not walk without feeling pain. The place I was in was a dark living room with a coach with a bedsheet for me to sleep. In front there was a giant television. While 3 of them were talking right in front of me, I pulled out my phone and I took a picture of my bleeding feet. They caught me and said they will torture me more. I woke up and thought "This isn't how I die, I won't die in a stupid way" and I went back to sleeping. This time I was in the past and I waited for the cartel members to go to sleep before I started texting my location to the police and my family. I sent the police a photo of my feet. They arrived with the FBI 5 minutes later, they raided the house and saved me. I returned to the place of my kidnapping to grab my belongings. My granny pulled out the carrots and celery roots from the refrigerator of my kidnappers, and she started cutting them. She gave me a carrot. We go outside to the beach, it was filled with people and houses that stay 1 floor above the floor with 4 wood pillars. I ask an elephant man where is my house, and he says their belongings were moved to locker #2 of storage. My mom comments that only someone as ridiculous as me would make a kiosk that's a house too. The lockers were sealed with giant locker locks. I tried time and tine again to put the correct number, but I failed, so I just got angry and pulled it off and it worked. A flood of my things flowed out of there and fell on top of me, all my old drawings, all my papers, all my documents, they all crashed on me while water flowed out of the locker. It was a locker for whales and water animals. We grabbed all of my stuff and left.

Dream of December 9, 2023
I torrented a game and it had a lot of songs in the files. The file explorer showed their copyright. I played the songs and didn't like them. I deleted the movie and I downloaded it again just to try to see if the music files loaded correctly. Then I installed a plugin that showed how popular those music files are and how popular they are compared to other anime songs.

Dream of December 14, 2023
I unplug my SSD from my computer, I plug it back, and my files get corrupted. We get a warning that the cartel is at the south of our current location. My granny talks to someone at the south, so I make an excuse and grab her. I pull her towards the north. We go to the north for vacation. My mom and I drove in a car. We stop at a McDonald's so we start eating. She drinks alcohol at McDonald's, so I have to drive. I get scared of driving since I haven't learned how to drive yet, so I pray beforehand. I drive. I am in a classroom and the teacher tells us to not curse. I wear a jacket and a wool mask that only covers my mouth. We make a circle around the moon and I hear the students comment in how cool I was, so I don't take off my mask and scare them with my ugly face. I curse in Spanish and a student says that I insulted the teacher, but I didn't so I said that wasn't true

Dream of December 17, 2023
A friend likes a Twitter post, I click that post, and it downloads a virus file that I try to delete, but it keeps re-appearing inside other folders. I delete and delete it several times using different methods and when I go to download an antivirus, the creator of the virus sends me a notification saying that if I delete the virus, he will turn my computer into a torrent.

Back