• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No way. Could this possibly be a fight that She-Hulk can actually win? Well, how skilled in combat is Valga? He'll need to be decently skilled in order to overcome her advantages in AP (1.4x difference, 68M J Vs 48M J), LS (Class 5 Vs Athletic Human), and his lack of abilities in his normal form.

No way. Could this possibly be a fight that She-Hulk can actually win? Well, how skilled in combat is Valga? He'll need to be decently skilled in order to overcome her advantages in AP (1.4x difference, 68M J Vs 48M J), LS (Class 5 Vs Athletic Human), and his lack of abilities in his normal form.
He is a veterinary warrior and was one of the commanders of the Demi-human Alliance, serving as its strategic general. He has previously fought Wilhelm Van Astrea and survived. In total he should have atleast 80 years of combat experience even if you assume he started fighting in his late teens which is a severe lowball. Its also worth mentioning that he was the strategist and intelligent part of the sector and so he isn't stupid in combat either. So he has a very good advantage over She Hulk in terms of skills alone

Now to the next part, due to being a warrior he has an aura which would cause his opponents to feel a burning sensation via emanating his hostility.

He is a veterinary warrior and was the leader of the beast part of the human-beast war. He has previously fought Wilhelm Van Astrea and survived. In total he should have atleast 80 years of combat experience even if you assume he started fighting in his late teens which is a severe lowball. Its also worth mentioning that he was the strategist and intelligent part of the sector and so he isn't stupid in combat either. So he has a very good advantage over She Hulk in terms of skills alone

Now to the next part, due to being a warrior he has an aura which would cause his opponents to feel a burning sensation via emanating his hostility. He also should have minor fear hax
80 years of experience is more than enough to destroy her in a fight due to her being no more skilled than an average person if they were suddenly given superhuman physical characteristics.

His aura isn't limited to only his giant form?

80 years of experience is more than enough to destroy her in a fight due to her being no more skilled than an average person if they were suddenly given superhuman physical characteristics.

His aura isn't limited to only his giant form?
my bad i missed the line there but i think it would still make sense if he had some form of minor fear or aura hax tbh

my bad i missed the line there but i think it would still make sense if he had some form of minor fear or aura hax tbh
Let's see... Valga does have the advantage in melee range with his weapon. She-Hulk can use thunderclap but since they're indoor she won't get too many chances to do that. Honestly, I see Valga winning this more often than not. She-Hulk did lose to the Tyrant T-002, another 9-A who has no abilities and, unlike Valga, has no skills or experience.

Last edited:
I innitially assumed Rom would lose this due to not really being a warrior despite being a war veteran, but if this She-Hulk has literally zero expertise or skill I can see him talking it.

Rom most definitely has a lot more skill. 80 years of battle experience against enemies who could fight back, versus She-Hulk's almost complete lack of experience.

What are their AP levels?

So, can that large skill advantage overcome that large striking and lifting strength advantage? If she can grab him or trap him in any way she has an advantage. And if she can hit that's useful.

How much skill does Rom have with striking and grappling?

I don't believe we've seen him (successfully) fight hand-to-hand, he typically fight with a club. Not much he could do if he was grappled due to the LS difference, but given he could keep going after have an arm sliced off at the shoulder, broken bones or torn-off arms shouldn't be the end of him.

He's typically considered a non-combatant due to not being a superhuman by his verse's standards. During the war he was much more of a master strategist than an incredible fighter, but he has decades of experience in fighting other people from during the civil war, but also from both his decades of facing discrimination and his years in the slums. His main skill is in predicting how an opponent will behave/act and exploiting their weaknesses.

According to Felt, in all the time she'd known Rom, he never lost a single fight... until Elsa utterly stomped him with no effort lol

In regards to striking, Rom should have the advantage due to skill. If he has no grappling skill, then he has no answer to being grabbed. She-Hulk of course has no skill at all though, so...

In a striking battle, Rom should be able to avoid She-Hulk hitting him and generally dominate with his skill. Her best winning condition is to grab him, which he should have some limited ability to avoid. I asked about grappling skills because with good skills at grappling you can easily beat a stronger but unskilled person at grappling. The right locks, control, and such can overcome that advantage.

In a striking battle, Rom should be able to avoid She-Hulk hitting him and generally dominate with his skill. Her best winning condition is to grab him, which he should have some limited ability to avoid. I asked about grappling skills because with good skills at grappling you can easily beat a stronger but unskilled person at grappling. The right locks, control, and such can overcome that advantage.
As I said, She-Hulk doesn't really have any skills. She lost to another opponent whose only tactic is to hit you until you die. Even when she does grapple, she doesn't restrain her opponent or anything. She usually just pulls and pushes them around.

Last edited:
Yeah, good point. Even if Rom is only good at strike-based fighting and not grapple-based, the dodging skills inherent in the strike-based skills would still allow him to avoid clumsy grabs by She-Hulk, who will be randomly grabbing and thinking she has him hopelessly outclassed. Wow, she's basically green Homelander...

Yeah, good point. Even if Rom is only good at strike-based fighting and not grapple-based, the dodging skills inherent in the strike-based skills would still allow him to avoid clumsy grabs by She-Hulk, who will be randomly grabbing and thinking she has him hopelessly outclassed. Wow, she's basically green Homelander...
I know right. They're both the kind of fighters that gets skillstomped by a Ditto but at least Homelander can range spam with his heat vision.

how is this valga guy so skilled but doesn't have martial arts in his abilities section

also titania, somebody who jobs to she-hulk, scales more than 20 megajoules higher than valga, so idk what valgas gonna do if he can't even really hurt her

how is this valga guy so skilled but doesn't have martial arts in his abilities section
Because he has no martial art feats, though he definitely should have weapon mastery.
also titania, somebody who jobs to she-hulk, scales more than 20 megajoules higher than valga, so idk what valgas gonna do if he can't even really hurt her
The AP difference is really not that big. I would personally be more concerned of the LS difference.

Because he has no martial art feats, though he definitely should have weapon mastery.
so this guy with no fighting skill at all and just swings a club really well beats she-hulk even though she's won brawls pretty easily against people stronger than valga
The AP difference is really not that big. I would personally be more concerned of the LS difference.
the ap difference between valga and titania isn't that big sure, my point is titania jobs and pretty much gets one-shot consistently by she-hulk, so what's he gonna do whenever he can't really hurt her

so this guy with no fighting skill at all and just swings a club really well beats she-hulk even though she's won brawls pretty easily against people stronger than valga
He does have fighting skill (it's literally right there in his profile). And She-Hulk has the Tyrant in her long list of losses who fits the description that you provided for Valga.
the ap difference between valga and titania isn't that big sure, my point is titania jobs and pretty much gets one-shot consistently by she-hulk, so what's he gonna do whenever he can't really hurt her
What does "jobbing" mean? I have seen the term more than a few times but never understood what it means.

He does have fighting skill (it's literally right there in his profile).
I mean it says that he's a skilled strategist but his profile doesn't even have martial arts so I'm too sure if he's that good of a fighter. I'm not well-versed in whatever franchise Valga comes from but for all I know he could've been fighting other people with no skill for 80 years.
And She-Hulk has the Tyrant in her long list of losses who fits the description that you provided for Valga.
Just because She-Hulk lost to another character in a vs thread doesn't mean that she's gonna lose in this one. Also even just taking a quick read through on that thread it's reasoning for the Tyrant winning is pretty flimsy since they assume She-Hulk scales exactly to 0.016 tons of tnt instead of massively upscaling like she actually does.
What does "jobbing" mean? I have seen the term more than a few times but never understood what it means.
It's a wrestling term for somebody who's booked to lose, basically meaning they have no chance of winning or are fodder.

I mean it says that he's a skilled strategist but his profile doesn't even have martial arts so I'm too sure if he's that good of a fighter. I'm not well-versed in whatever franchise Valga comes from but for all I know he could've been fighting other people with no skill for 80 years.
he is a war veteran and has fought Wilhelm Van Astrea before who is a skill god. He could fight and take out foot soldiers who should have had relative strength rather easily

Back