• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright.

AP: IM scales to Thor's 9 Megatons feat and tanking 8 Megatons meteor with no that much damage, this back then with his Mark 50 and Mark 85 is likely stronger. Strife scales to a weakened War who perfomed a (Assuming low-end) 12 Megatons feat. They should be around the same.

Speed: Iron Man is Massively Hypersonic with Light Speed lasers, Strife is only hypersonic, so Tony blitzes (I advice you equalize speed).

LS: Class T Vs Class K, Iron wins here.

Dura: IM's endurance is actually higher than his AP, considering he took multiple attacks from the IG before tanking the meteor, and after that it took several blows from Thanos to breach the helmet. He likely has better dura but by an small amount.

Stamina: For the armors, they can last pretty long as the Mark 3 could content with Iron Monger at 12% (Or 15%?) of power with the first arc reactor, and the Mark 42 could fly for several hours before running out of juice (While being a heavily damaged prototype in IM 3). For Tony, he can seemingly work 72 hours without sleep (Albeit unsure if this can apply to his 53 years old self).

But that's it, Thanos stabbing him in the gut was enough to put him down, Strife may win due to being able to wistand damage directly.

Intelligence: Strife easily, dude has far more combat experience than any person Stark ever fought.

Range: Tens of meters Vs Several dozens of meters, Iron Man.

Powers/Abilities/Attacks/Techniques: Strife most notable haxes are his stats amps (Including invulnerability via Anarchy and ammo amps via hotstreak), portals, duplication, unlimited normal ammunation and limited, but varied ammunition, such as gravity, danmaku, healing and hellfire and TK.

Iron Man has flight, info analysis, resistance to fire, ice and electricity (He can also absorb it and amp his attacks). Nanotech that allows for blades, firearms, shields, traps and other tool in the meantime, and some minor armor self-repair to aid a bit.

Battle:

• Strife has greater variety of range attacks and effects, but Tony resist many of them, has greater range and this special ammo is limited in the first place.
  • Iron Man has flight but Strife should counter that with Void Bombs + Gliding + Shadow Clones for evasion.
  • Strife can power up with Hotstreak and Anarchy but Tony can do the same by absorbing electricity (Should Strife ever fire Static Shots), create shields and has the aforementioned resistences. He also has greater durability.
  • Tony can to an extend repair the armor and Static Shots should power up the suit's battery, but Strife heals with every Nature Shot that hits and has far better stamina.
  • Ghost Hook seems cute and all but Tony outmucles and traps him with his lifting strength.
  • On the other hand Stark, while a respectable experience fighter, on top of a genius and having an extremely useful A.I, Strife has millenials of combat experience and that seems far too much for Tony or any MCU char to handle.
Seems pretty Inconclusive to me.

The high end is taken for that feat, so Strife actually scales higher than 24 megatons.

Did forget to equal speed, I'll change that.

Mayhem is pretty useful for keeping up with Tony, but the range diff is pretty clear.

Does Tony have much of an answer to morality manip with shadow clones? That would give Strife quite a few free shots.

So the gap would be around 2x, is useful for Strife.

Depends, can those clones taunt someone that is several dozen of meters out of range or they need to do it physically?

They seemingly do it automatically, regardless of distance. He makes them and enemies just go after them, completely ignoring him.

That could probably serve as problem, yes. Maybe the A.I would do something, as it can control the armor while Tony is unconscious, but I can't be sure how it will react here.

It's being postponed until Cal comes with his rebuttal to the downgrades.

Which I personally think it may not happen on a while.

Back